Author has written 4 stories for H2O: Just Add Water, iCarly, and W.I.T.C.H..
Hello fanfictioners! My name is Colleen, I am 17, and I was born and raised in the USA, though I really want to travel when I am older. I absolutely love the TV show H2o just add water. I really hope they make a 4th season! Though I am doubtful since I know Pheobe Tonkin is in The Secret Circle and Claire Holt is playing a part in the Vampire Diaries.
One more thing I feel I should mention is that I do most of my writing in notebooks, then I type them up on the computer. The reason for this is that I can carry a notebook with me anywhere in my house, but the computer is in a room that isn't exactly the most comfortable, especially in the heat of summer . . . The greatest problem that has come to me is . . . losing my stories. I know it sounds very irresponsible, but sometimes after a period of not being able to write I can't find the notebook to continue, though I am sure it is in my house somewhere.
Other things I am willing to share about me are:
Favorite color: light blue
Favorite book series: Cirque Du Freak by Darren Shan, Twilight by Stephanie Meyer, House of Night by P.C. and Kristen Cast, and Vampire Academy (Yes, I do love to read about vampires :)) and I also LOVE the series Gone by Michael Grant
Favorite TV series: H2o Just Add Water (obviously), Buffy the Vampire Slayer (AWESOME show :), House of Anubis, Once Upon a Time, and Pretty Little Liars. I do like other series but so far these are the only ones I got totally hooked on and watched all the episodes :D
Hobbies: reading and writing
Favorite music: country (particularly Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, and Blake Shelton) and most pop music.
Favorite Quotes (Will add as they come to me) -
H2o Just add Water
- "See that's the difference between you and me. I see the glass as half full, you see the glass as something to hit people with." Lewis to Zane.
- "The moon is silver - I like silver!" and "I touched the moon." - moonstruck Cleo.
- "Don't ever talk to sea perch, you can't trust those fish." and "Beware the moon's eye." Ms. Chatham in "Moonspell"
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- "The hardest thing in this world is to live in it." - Buffy to Dawn (season 5) then Dawn to Buffy (season 6)
- "Can't even shout, can't even cry, The Gentlemen are coming by. Looking in windows, knocking on doors, they need to take seven and they might take yours. Can't call mom, can't say a word, you're gonna die screaming but you won't be heard." - Creepy girl in the episode "Hush".
"Wait I know this - they're both Buffy!" - Xander seeing robot Buffy and real Buffy together.
"Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes, they've got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses. And what's with all the carrots? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?" - Anya singing in the episode"Once More with Feeling"
What I learned about being a mermaid from H2o Just Add Water:
1) To become a mermaid, one must stumble upon a moon pool on the night of a full moon.
2) Once a mermaid, one must never EVER under any circumstances get wet in public.
3) Don't ever look at the full moon, unless a friend is in danger
4) If you are mad at your little sister/brother, just use your powers on them.
5) Only save someone if they can't see you, or you want them to fall in love with you.
6) If you are suspected of being a mermaid, make it look like its someone else and use your powers to protect you.
7) A thrown ice ball is always the first attack, save fire for when you really need it.
8) Dolphins can have crushes. ;)
9) It's okay to swim in the dolphin tank at the marine park, but not at a public beach. :P
10) Just because you're related to a mermaid, doesn't mean you're meant to be one.
11) Ms. Chatham is old, wise, and creepily knows everything about you so you better listen to her.
12) If you get hit with a drop of water, jump right into the nearest body of water or nearest closet/closed space.
That's pretty much all I can think of right now, on to business:
Upcoming Stories (hopefully)
The Lost Princess (In progress)
Summary - Emma finds out that her parents aren't actully her parents, they just happened to find her when she was about 3 years old on Mako Island. Not only that, but she then figures out she is a princess of some Island kingdom. Will she trust the guy who just appeared and seems to have all the answers to her questions, or the person she has known all her life but has just found out has been lying to her? How did she really end up on Mako Island at the tender age of 3?
Crossover: H2o Just add Water and Twilight
Summary - Set after Breaking Dawn and after season 3 of H2o. The Cullens move to Australia after Carlisle makes a sun block that keeps them from glittering in the sunlight, they want to get as much sun as they can! In a feeding Frenzy Jasper accidently bites Rikki, turning her into a half mermaid half vampire, though she still looks pretty human. Jasper doesn't want his family to know about his mistake, they have just started to think he had gotten himself under control, he didn't want them worrying about him biting people all the time. Rikki can't tell her friends because she is afraid they will become scared she was going to suck their blood or something and not want to be her friend anymore, no matter the secret they all share. But a secret this big is hard to keep a secret, can they do it?
Ihave a twin (might change name) (In progress)
Crossover - H2o Just add Water and ICarly
Summary - Set before season 3 of H2o and anytime in ICarly. In this story, the whole Melanie twin was a joke played on Freddie by Sam, and Rikki never really knew her mom. Rikki and Sam find out that they are in fact twins seperated by their parents, Sam with their mom, Rikki with their dad. the only reason they learn about eachother is that Rikki's dad is having money troubles and thinks it would be better if she lived with her mom who could probably provide more for her than he could. She goes to live with them, and at the very beginning Carly begins to think there is something strange about her, but Sam and Freddie don't believe her. Will Carly figure out Rikki's secret? What happens if Denmen gets involved?
The Best of Both Worlds
Crossover - H2o Just add Water and Hannah Montana
Summary - Jackson and Cleo switch places in a student exchange program. Miley has to be extra careful in hiding her Hannah secret and Cleo has to be extra careful not to get wet in a whole other country where her friends aren't there to help her. Can they each keep their secret to themselves while living under the same roof?
The Mystery of Mako Island
Crossover - H2o Just add Water and Scooby-Doo
Summary - The gang is taking another trip to Australia, this time to visit Fred's cousin Lewis. They are going to be staying with his family for the extent of their stay. Like all of their trips this at first seems to be just a vacation, however, things take a turn towards the mysterious pretty quickly. Mako Island is being developed, they are setting up a new resort there, planning on making it a great vacation destination. However, the night of the first full moon since development has started, a strange storm comes over Mako Island and wind and lightning destroy the progress of the workers. The single night guard is terrified, claiming to have been nearly hit with lightning and seeing a girl with the 'moon in her eyes.' The gang is determined to solve this mystery, but what if there really is no logical explanation?
The Mermaid of Sunnydale
Crossover - H2o Just add Water and Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Summary - When the Gilbert family makes a stop on the west coast of the United States near the end their one year tour of the world, the worst thing that can ever happen to a mermaid, happens. One slip by the beach lands Emma a one-way ticket to the Initiative base in Sunnydale, California. There she will meet monsters and demons she never could've imagined in her worst nightmares, and she is treated just like any one of them. She even meets a certain vampire we all know. How will she react? What will happen to her once she's freed almost a year later, and all her loved ones think she's dead? Could she make it as a member of the Scoobie gang?
Set in season 4 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the end of Season 3 of H2o Just add Water
All answers will be revealed in time . . . (Sometime after I finish the two stories I am currently working on :D)
Unsafe External Link