Author has written 4 stories for H2O: Just Add Water, iCarly, and W.I.T.C.H..
Hello fanfictioners! My name is Colleen, I am 20, and I was born and raised in the USA, though I really want to travel. I absolutely love the TV show H2o just add water (as you can tell by my user name).
I do like many other TV shows, some of which I plan on making crossover fanfictions with if I get the time. :)
I am kind of a slow writer, I'm easily distracted and usually working on more than one story at the time (most I haven't posted because I'm not sure if I can finish them or where I'm actually going to take them but yeah) ... BUT I absolutely promise no story will be left without conclusion.
Also, if you like my stories, please REVIEW! I love getting reviews :D Even if the story was completed years ago ;) If you have any suggestions on stories in progress, feel free to share! Also if you find any problems with my story or have any suggestions on how I can write better, I wouldn't mind some constructive criticism in reviews! I am always looking for ways to improve my writing skills! Just ... make sure you've read the story first ... I've only gotten a couple bad reviews on this site and both came from people I'm pretty sure didn't read/barely read the story so sorry but I felt I should specify.
Other things I am willing to share about me are:
Sexuality: Asexual (Maybe Demisexual, haven't gotten that close with anyone yet)
Favorite color: light blue
Favorite book series: Cirque Du Freak by Darren Shan, Twilight by Stephanie Meyer, House of Night by P.C. and Kristen Cast, and Vampire Academy (Yes, I do love to read about vampires :)) and I also LOVE the series Gone by Michael Grant
Favorite TV series: H2o Just Add Water (obviously), Buffy the Vampire Slayer (AWESOME show :), Charmed, House of Anubis, Once Upon a Time (seasons 1&2), Gravity Falls, Wonder Over Yonder, and Star vs the Forces of Evil (don't judge me, these are great cartoons). I do like other series but so far these are the only ones I got totally hooked on and watched all the episodes :D
Hobbies: reading and writing
Favorite music: country (particularly Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, and Blake Shelton) and most pop music. (I'm not that particular about music but I do show a preference to songs not constantly referencing sex/drugs/drinking)
Favorite Quotes (Will add as they come to me) -
H2o Just add Water
- "See that's the difference between you and me. I see the glass as half full, you see the glass as something to hit people with." Lewis to Zane.
- "The moon is silver - I like silver!" and "I touched the moon." - moonstruck Cleo.
- "Don't ever talk to sea perch, you can't trust those fish." and "Beware the moon's eye." Ms. Chatham in "Moonspell"
- "Hey, who's the geek here?" "You are." "You bet I am" - Lewis and Zane in "Surprise
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- "The hardest thing in this world is to live in it." - Buffy to Dawn (season 5) then Dawn to Buffy (season 6)
- "Can't even shout, can't even cry, The Gentlemen are coming by. Looking in windows, knocking on doors, they need to take seven and they might take yours. Can't call mom, can't say a word, you're gonna die screaming but you won't be heard." - Creepy girl in the episode "Hush".
"Wait I know this - they're both Buffy!" - Xander seeing robot Buffy and real Buffy together.
"Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes, they've got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses. And what's with all the carrots? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?" - Anya singing in the episode"Once More with Feeling"
What I learned about being a mermaid from H2o Just Add Water:
1) To become a mermaid, one must stumble upon a moon pool on the night of a full moon.
2) Once a mermaid, one must never EVER under any circumstances get wet in public.
3) Don't ever look at the full moon, unless a friend is in danger
4) If you are mad at your little sister/brother, just use your powers on them.
5) Only save someone if they can't see you, or you want them to fall in love with you.
6) If you are suspected of being a mermaid, make it look like its someone else and use your powers to protect you.
7) A thrown ice ball is always the first attack, save fire for when you really need it.
8) Dolphins can have crushes. ;)
9) It's okay to swim in the dolphin tank at the marine park, but not at a public beach. :P
10) Just because you're related to a mermaid, doesn't mean you're meant to be one.
11) Ms. Chatham is old, wise, and creepily knows everything about you so you better listen to her.
12) If you get hit with a drop of water, jump right into the nearest body of water or nearest closet/closed space.
That's pretty much all I can think of right now, on to business:
Here are some story ideas I have come up with but have not got around to actually writing beyond a first chapter. Seriously, if you read this and have any interest in writing these stories, PM me and I'll tell you all my ideas for the story and all I ask is that you mention where the idea came from and only start if you are committed to finish (I will always be here to help if you get stuck in the middle). Otherwise I might get to them myself and if I don't get to your favorite of these I am truly sorry.
Crossover: H2o Just add Water and Twilight
Summary - Set after Breaking Dawn and after season 3 of H2o. The Cullens move to Australia after Carlisle makes a sun block that keeps them from glittering in the sunlight, they want to get as much sun as they can! In a feeding Frenzy Jasper accidentally bites Rikki, turning her into a half mermaid half vampire, though she still looks pretty human. Jasper doesn't want his family to know about his mistake, they have just started to think he had gotten himself under control, he didn't want them worrying about him biting people all the time. Rikki can't tell her friends because she is afraid they will become scared she was going to suck their blood or something and not want to be her friend anymore, no matter the secret they all share. But a secret this big is hard to keep a secret, can they do it?
The Best of Both Worlds
Crossover - H2o Just add Water and Hannah Montana
Summary - Jackson and Cleo switch places in a student exchange program. Miley has to be extra careful in hiding her Hannah secret and Cleo has to be extra careful not to get wet in a whole other country where her friends aren't there to help her. Can they each keep their secret to themselves while living under the same roof?
The Mystery of Mako Island
Crossover - H2o Just add Water and Scooby-Doo
Summary - The gang is taking another trip to Australia, this time to visit Fred's cousin Lewis. They are going to be staying with his family for the extent of their stay. Like all of their trips this at first seems to be just a vacation, however, things take a turn towards the mysterious pretty quickly. Mako Island is being developed, they are setting up a new resort there, planning on making it a great vacation destination. However, the night of the first full moon since development has started, a strange storm comes over Mako Island and wind and lightning destroy the progress of the workers. The single night guard is terrified, claiming to have been nearly hit with lightning and seeing a girl with the 'moon in her eyes.' The gang is determined to solve this mystery, but doing so could ruin the lives of our 3 favorite mermaids! How can they keep the gang off their trail when they can't even remember what happened that night?
The Mermaid of Sunnydale
Crossover - H2o Just add Water and Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Summary - When the Gilbert family makes a stop on the west coast of the United States near the end their one year tour of the world, the worst thing that can ever happen to a mermaid, happens. One slip by the beach lands Emma a one-way ticket to the Initiative base in Sunnydale, California. There she will meet monsters and demons she never could've imagined in her worst nightmares, and she is treated just like any one of them. She even meets a certain vampire we all know and love. How will she react? What will happen to her once she's freed almost a year later, and all her loved ones think she's dead? Could she make it as a member of the Scoobie gang?
Set in season 4 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the end of Season 3 of H2o Just add Water