Author has written 6 stories for Naruto, and Avatar: Last Airbender.
I haven't updated this in a while and I would like to give those of you who are still interested a reason as to why. So amongst personal issues, (2013) I became a full time university student as well as a full time employee. Yeah. The context of time or sleep didn't really exist for a while.
Anyways, I was also in a bit of a creative runt and I didn't really know what to do with myself... there was so much change happening around me and I kind of just went through the motions. Plot bunnies, unfortunately, are kind of pest and I couldn't get rid of them... so I have all these beautiful and magnificent stories started that I couldn't really bring myself to complete.
Nonetheless, my life has finally stabilized and I am back :) HOWEVER, I will be continuing with my stories on a new ff account!!!
FOUND HERE: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5379650/RedMela
For now I will leave you will some new story information in regards to the GHOST FLOWERS TRILOGY.
After much deliberation... it is going to be re-gutted and made into a completely new animal. On my new ff account. However, nothing from this account is going to be taken down - except for DEATH FLOWERS as it will be some flesh on this new animal I'm making. The Old Ghost Flowers will remain the same and on this page. Keep an eye out for SasuFemNaru stuff and the newly improved Death Flowers under a new penname! Also there will (finally) be a sequel to Kill Me Now just once again, it will be posted on my new account (eventually).
That's all for now! See you soon!
FOR NOW THOUGH I AM EAGER TO ACCEPT PROMPTS OR ANY HEAD CANNONS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE FOR ME TO CREATE A DRABBLE ABOUT. These will be posted on my tumblr!
(main blog - everything gets posted here as well as rants, opinions, my face, friends, and reblogs)
After much deliberation, I have decided to put Naruto and Naruko as characters to all my FemNaru stories.
For the longest time I have avoided the 'Naruko' side of fanfiction as I believe people make her extremely out of character, a Mary Sue, and for the plain stupidity of it. Why should FemNaru stories go under Naruko? You don't any other characters or fan universes giving special treatment to gender switch, so why Naruto?
However, I eventually conceded... knowing that at least under Naruko, people are looking for genderswitch so it keeps it more organized since the SasuNaru side is so huge. However, this still bugs me, since the majority of my readers were found when I kept the stories under Naruto with a simple tag of: SasuFemNaru.
To keep everyone happy no matter where you are coming from, I have decided to have all SasuFemNaru stories with the characters
Naruto U. Naruko U. and Sasuke U.
Therefore, although the story is strictly SasuFemNaru and there is no extra Naruto, Naruko, etc. All people looking for these stories will have access from them. Take it from me. I refused to look at Naruko for the longest time and honestly, I still don't unless someone suggests a certain story for me.
Once again, to eliminate confusion,
All SasuFemNaru stories will have both Naruto and Naruko tags on them. This does not mean both characters are in the stories. There is only one Naruto and yes, she is female.
I would also like to take the time to mention that I will never never ever abandon a story. Although I fall out of fandoms at times, I always go back to them and I find it fairly simple to get back into something. Once I love something, I love it forever :P Therefore please be patient with me as at times I do suffer from writer's block, but these stories here will always see the end :)
:. Story Info .:
1. Like Birds: Complete
2. Ghost Flowers: Complete : Will be re-written on new account, however, this version with this name will remain here.
3. Death Flowers: Incomplete : Soon to be Deleted: Will be re-posted as part of the New Ghost Flowers on my new account
4. His Eyes: Complete :
5. Sweeter Than Sand: Complete :
6. Rupture : Deleted : This will be re posted once I have the entire story properly mapped out.
7. Kill Me Now : Complete : Sequel coming out soon that will be called: I'm Going to Kill You
8. Foolish Hearts : Deleted : But will be posted again after I re-edit/re-write it.
9. Watch Me Bleed : Deleted : This has been deleted and will not be re-posted. However, I do have a copy of the file. If anyone would like to read this story again PM me and I will send you a copy of the file.
10. Alexander River Keehl : Deleted : After reading a review by a guest, I decided that it was time to delete this. Honestly, although this was the first fan fiction I ever wrote - which was 5 years ago in 2008 - it has been a stain on my story wall. I detest it. It was amateur and obnoxious fangirl, fantasy writing and I can barely read it myself. However, because of its popularity I kept it up for the fans as I myself know the feeling of getting a story deleted that you loved. Also, when chatting with one of the best fan fiction writer's on the Mello/Near side of fan fiction, she told me that even if she hates some stories she has written, she keeps them up to show the progress in her writing. So, taking her advice, I kept this story up.
However, after a recent critique I realized that I'm done. I don't want people judging me and adding more to the 'self-loath' pile for something that I wrote years ago and something that I am not proud of. Therefore, this story will be deleted and will not be re-posted.
BUT as it is a favourite of so many, just like Watch Me Bleed, I do have a copy of the file. If anyone would like to read this story again PM me and I will send you a copy of the file.
:. Meaning Behind Stories .:
As an aspiring writer (as well as an English Major) I usually use fanficton as as tool to gain or practice certain writing skills. So here's not so much to inspiration, but the hidden rational behind my stories.
1. Like Birds : exploring the use of motifs (specifically birds and seasons).
2. Ghost Flowers : Attempt of showing that female characters can be strong and powerful
3. Death Flowers : sequel :P
4. His Eyes : descriptive character analysis of Zuko to see if you could describe a character multiple ways while only focusing on one characterisitc
5. Sweeter Than Sand : Attempt of comedy
6. Rupture : Exploring dystopian and dark/futuristic themes.
7. Kill Me Now : Attempt of romantic comedy
8. Foolish Hearts : Exploration of using a baroque decoration of flower descriptions
9. Watch Me Bleed : Attempt of horror
10. Alexander River Keehl : fangirling stupidity
:. LINKS .:
1. Like Birds : SASUKE WITH A BANDANNA
2. Sweeter Than Sand : FREAKY FRIDAY BUTT KICK : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SaLt0V5B40 [scene at 1:50]