Poll: When I return to working on fanfiction what should I work on first? Vote Now!
Author has written 51 stories for Bleach, Tales of Symphonia, Oh My Goddess!, Elfen Lied, Tales of Vesperia, Code Geass, Devil May Cry, Black Lagoon, Marvel, Yu-Gi-Oh, Legend of Zelda, Pokémon, Tales of the Abyss, Fire Emblem, Soul Calibur, Fairy Tail, My Little Pony, Elder Scroll series, Hellsing, Gurren Lagann, Future Diary/未来日記, Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま！, Highschool of the Dead, Deadpool, BlazBlue, and Dragon Age.
SPECIAL SOUL CHESS 100 CHAPTER CELEBRATION COMPREHENSION TEST:
For those of you that are fond of Soul Chess. I have started writing a periodic journal on my Deviantart account (links found below) about Soul Chess and other things. there is a question column for it so if you want to ask something I'm only a comment or PM away. If you don't have a deviantart account or an FF.net account my e-mail is above. If you want the question answered publicly, because you think others might be interested, say so explicitly. I'm not so busy that I can't answer your question right away. This will also allow me to finally answer questions I get from anonymous reviewers so if you review anonymously look up these journals for your answers.
I will post these journals (calling them newsletters) below when I post them.
Thank you and have a good day.
IMPORATANT NOTE: IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MY FANFICS "Ryoka Alliance" "Toshiro Hitsugaya: Ace Attorney" "Accourdance to Instinct" "Paradise and Death" "A Third Chance" "Don't go Away, Be Here to Stay" "Chivalry Isn't Everything" "Even Gods Have Families" "Burying the Past" AND "Together Forever no Matter What" YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO READ THEM AS I DELETED THEM.
A little about me:
Given name: Alex
Marital Status: Single
Birthday: April 2nd
Height: 5' 11"
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Dirty Blonde
Race: Human (Racially colorblind)
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Immediate Family: 1 younger brother and parents
Pets: 1 cat (female)
Optical Orientation: Contact Lenses -2.75, sometimes glasses
Education: Graduated from Bloomsburg University with a degree in Digital Forensics
Occupation: Digital Evidence Technician for TransPerfect
Favorite Song: It's bound to change, but right now it's Otherland by Blind Guardian
Ambitions: Finish working on Novel titled Immortal Memories
My personal Fandom moral code and rules (important notes are bold):
1. If I start a project it will eventually be finished, unless I say otherwise...though eventually could mean somewhere between a few months and a few years.
2. Certain projects will take personal priority over other projects regardless of fan success
3. I like Reviews more than Faves and Alerts, that's perfectly fine, but I like to know Why you faved or alerted me rather than just seeing it and being like "Oh look someone likes my story enough to watch it" or "Oh look someone likes my story enough that they faved it"
4. I have the anonymous reviews on, if you have an account, I prefer you make sure you log in before you review so that if you have questions that I can answer them
5. I make mistakes, everyone does. If you catch one kindly let me know and I'll fix it or I'll correct your logic if it's not a mistake
6. I like to consider myself a friendly person, do not be afraid to message me if you want to just chat up about something. I have my life, but sometimes it's not enough to keep me busy. I'm serious about this I DO NOT MIND fan messages AT ALL
7. I hate getting into pairing debates. If you prefer a certain pairing over what I prefer don't hate me. Hate the ship not the shipper. In fact I find that talking to people who don't share my interests can sometimes be more interesting to talk to than someone who does because then, if the other person is willing to listen. We can understand where the other is coming from.
8. My schoolwork comes first. I will always find time to update, but my schoolwork comes first
9. I update quickly. Most fanfics you read update maybe take once a month or half a year to update, I update maybe daily, weekly or bi-weekly for some of my stuff...unless of course I have no idea what I'm doing or need help from my friends. I will always update SOMETHING on a regular basis. I always update, just not the same thing all the time.
10. If you message me, there is a 100 percent chance I will respond to the first message if it's something more than just a LOL or a simple 5 word or less compliment. I have gotten a bit more selective as of late, but I'm open to going back and forth if you are.
11. If I don't update a story for a while it's a result of one of a few things
A. I'm busy...sometimes lazy
B. I'm updating another story and will go back to that story later
C. I don't have enough material to continue writing that particular story
D. I need to speak to one of my regular reviewers (Xerosonic, Kaien Kurayami, Sony Ninja, L002, Tifu, Ignisha, Shorty35565, Bartholomew Kamiro, sendicard, Zero Nightmare, Shisarakage, and blekmedelninjan [also known as GreatKingrat88 on deviantart])
12. I like musical influenced writing, if you think a certain situation reminds you of a certain song, say so, I'm always looking for new music
13. If you want me to take a look at your writing feel free to ask, like I said, I need to keep busy. However, I won't read anything containing explicit Yaoi or anything I have not heard of or if I think your concept does not make sense. And I might take a while to get to it. If you are wondering if I've gotten to it or not. Remind me.
14. Don't argue with me with no ground to stand on. I can be patient with you, but if you start getting on your high horse, if you leave an opening I'll knock you off it.
Information About my Partner: Xerosonic
Profile link: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2222102/Xerosonic
Relationship to me: Best Friend
Known For: 5-6 years
Read His Stuff. It's like mine only with 20% more awesomeness and of course BACON! (Inside joke) If you're a vegetarian though don't worry no bacon strips or pizza's were consumed during the making of his fanfics...ok...maybe a few
His Fanfiction Production:
Tales of Bleach: Crossing Moons Instead of going to Karakura Town Rukia is sent to Terca Lumires inevitably resulting in the entrance of Yuri Lowell Substitute Shinigami. How will the Blade of Fate change the destiny of the members of Brave Vesperia?
Alternate Earth: Take Ryoka Alliance and replace my OCs with Xerosonic's OCs, but set the time to Pre-Soul Society Arc of Bleach. You have this
Diamonds Are Forever Love Is Eternal: A one-shot lemon I asked Xerosonic to do for LukeXTear from Tales of the Abyss
Complete Acceptance: A one-shot between Takashi and Saeko from High School of the Dead
A Night Upon the Stars: Tales of Vesperia 3-shot of YuriXJudith. Very well done. Currently his most popular fic. READ IT!
Without Xerosonic the following fanfictions of mine would NOT be possible
Tales of Bleach: Unreal Society: Xerosonic may have opted out of his Co-authoring duties for this one, but he helped me get it off the ground
Tales of Bleach: Noble Flames: This would not even EXIST without Xerosonic's assistance. Please when you thank me, thank him as well
Demonic Vanguard: Xerosonic writes about 99% of Dante's lines.
Behind every the works of every mastermind there is someone in the shadows pulling the strings. Ladies and Gents that is what Xerosonic is with regards to my fanfiction. The man is just as deserving of your readership as I am. He has stopped me from making several BAD choices in regards to production and some of his stuff is better than mine in some respects.
Almost all of his fics are under my favorites...READ THEM!
Fanfiction ideas that either are not yet posted, or are so "fail" that I have no motivation to create them
Bleach & Predator Xover: The predator goes for the ultimate game, Shinigami. Will the cast of Bleach be able to stop this new threat? This story was something I thought of...never bothered to create. You want to do it, be my guest.
Bleach and Elfen Lied Xover: I have a few ideas to concot something like this, mostly Aizen manipulating, and taking over, the organization that studies the Dicloni, but the idea really isn't something I have enough motivation to seriously get into
Affectionate parody of Dragon Age: Origins with the Bleach cast. I've played the afermentioned game one too many times and for some reason I have the idea to make an affectionate parody of it with some slight changes. Most notably replacing the entire cast with the Bleach cast. Wanna help me get this off the ground? Feel free to ask
Forsaken From Society: a Tales of Vesperia Anti-Estelle fic. This is something Xerosonic and I are working on in the background. Neither of us are very fond of Estelle from Vesperia. The chick is The Scrappy to us so we're making this as our revenge. We could just kill her off or wish misfortunate upon her every time we use her, but some fates are worse than death. This fic shall be dedicated to humilating, degrading and torturing Estelle. The thing will be so dark and mature that it'll start to look like a hentai plot because there will be sexual themes. If you've taken a look at Xerosonic's Lawless World that'll give you an idea of how dark this could get.
Unsafe External Link