Author has written 6 stories for One Piece.
IMPORTANT NOTE: I am taking a very, VERY long break from fanfiction.net due to certain circumstances in my life. I'll be back again someday I'm sure! But for now, farewell!
"I am very new here and I guess I'm just going to give this sight a try! I love writing and since I haven't really had much to do lately, I might go on here every now and then just to pass the time. Oh well, that's all I guess."
Oh! And another thing, I might write a few fan fictions on here, and I'm going to give it my best shot! XD So, any instructive criticism would be welcomed. Well, I guess that's all I gotto say on that! =)
A little bit about me: (not gonna bore you with too much... I doubt some people even read profiles but oh well) XD
1) One Piece
3) Petshop of Horrors
Mostly will be writing about: One Piece (if I ever get to writing any stories that is; haha!)
Age: UNKNOWN (but don't worry; I'm old enough) ;D
Name: SilverST (Well no, not really but let's just stick with that.)
Location: A galaxy far, far away... O_o
Post this on your profile if you hate RACISM!
The white man said, "Colored people aren't allowed here."The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was Black, when I grew up I was Black, when I'm sick I'm Black, when I go in the sun I'm Black, when I'm cold I'm Black and when I die I will be Black. But you sir, when you're born you're Pink, when you grow up you where White, when you're sick you're Green, when you're in the sun you're Red, when you're cold you're Blue, and when you die you will be Purple. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man turned around and sat down, and the white man walked away...
I took the One Piece Doujinshi Personality Quiz and this was my result:
You are: Chopper-type.
You feel a craving for love, affection, and attention. However, for some reason, you.are so convinced that you're unlovable that you try to shut others out. This confuses people around you, because, guess what? You're just about the cutest thing since the Easter Bunny and the sweetest thing since C&H. For some reason everyone knows it but you. People love your kindness and your willingness to care for others. Why not let them return the favor sometime?
You are very innocent and shy. Sex is not as important to you as friendship and affection in general, and ultimately you find snuggling up with a loved one the most fulfilling of any activity. You love having attention and care, for instance, having your hair brushed, your nails done, or being bathed. Little things like that become very intimate and meaningful to you. As well they should be-- it's hard to earn your trust, and if you let someone close enough to you to clean your ears with one of those little poky sticks it says a lot about how you feel for them.
You are most compatible with: A Luffy-type has the same sort of feelings about friendship and love being the same as you. A Sanji-type would give you all the love and attention you crave, too..
Advice: Let someone make you their little teddy bear.
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART (OR ASDA LOL)
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillowsfrom the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things.
"Since the house is on fire, let us warm ourselves." ~ Italian Proverb
"In most instances, all an argument proves is that two people are present." ~ Anonymous
"An apology is a good way to have the last word." ~ Anonymous
"Irritability is immaturity of character. If you are subject to being cross and unpleasant with others for no apparent reason, you need to come face-to-face with the fact that you are thinking too much of yourself. After all, your feelings are not the most important thing in this world." ~ Lawrence G. Lovasik
"My recipe for dealing with anger and frustration: set the kitchen timer for twenty minutes, cry, rant, and rave, and at the sound of the bell, simmer down and go about business as usual." ~ Phyllis Diller
"When a man points a finger at someone else, he should remember that four of his fingers are pointing to himself." ~ Louis Nizer
"Laugh at yourself first, before anyone else can." ~ Elsa Maxwell
"I had the blues because I had no shoes, until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet." ~ Persian Proverb
"Don't be afraid to go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is." ~ H. Jackson Browne
"According to most studies, people's number one fear is public speaking. Number two is death. Death is number two. Does that sound right? This means to the average person, if you go to a funeral, you're better off in the casket than doing the eulogy." ~ Jerry Seinfeld
"A clear conscious is usually the sign of a bad memory." ~ Anonymous
"Never say, 'oops.' Always say, 'Ah, interesting.'" ~ Anonymous
"The individual who is mistake-free is also probably sitting around doing nothing. And that is a very big mistake." ~ John Wooden
"Conscience whispers, but interest screams aloud." ~ J. Petit-Senn
"You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him" ~ Anonymous
For those of you who actually took the time to read this, enjoy reading at this site!