Author has written 2 stories for Twilight.
Heyy! Alice here! I just want to say that I am not one meant for writing. I will try and write a story but it probably won't be good. But if you could, please read it, give it a chance, please. I have a great idea. Please critique me alot! Anyways, I'm 16 years old, turning 17 November 20th!! Yes, my bday is the same day as New Moon! I have long brown hair. I'm pretty tan and have gold eyes,(in my pic i have colored contacts in) but I don't sparkle. :( I wish I did. I am a twihard. I am Team Edward and Team Alice and Team Emmet. Actually I like them all, except Jacob. Ummmm what to write now? As you can see I can't even write my profile. I can't imagine what Alice would say.
Alice Cullen: OMG! This is a site for writers! Figure out what you want on your profile!
Alice Marie Diehl (That's me): Don't yell at me!! I said I was gonna try and I have some good ideas!
Alice Cullen: Oh, In that case we are gonna be great friends!
Alice Marie: Yayyyy! I finally have Alice as my best friend! A new shopping buddy!
Alice Cullen: SHOPPING!! Let's go!
Alice Marie: I said the magic words :) I'm so smart. Let's go steal a car! I really, really like SLR McLaren's
Sorry I get a little carried away here. But here are some weird facts about me, not that you care, but I still wanna put them up :P
1. I have done ballet for 8 years.
2. I drive a yellow Porsche that I got last year for my birthday
3. I luvvvv the song TiK ToK by Keha
4. I always spell 'love' luvvvvvv. Idk why, I just do.
5. I hateeee cottage cheese. I makes me sick watching my little sister eat it. To me it looks like white lumpy cow milk.
6. I no longer eat Jello. One day at a church retreat our pastor decides to tell use what is in Jello. Never eating it again.
7. I am a junior
8. I wanna go to Yale after I graduate
9. I know 4 different langauges. I know Latin, French, Spanish, and Portuguese
10. I can not commit to anything. That's why all my hamsters die. I make no promises about my book(s)
Ok, there's 10 weird facts about me you didn't know until now! Please read my book(s), when I get one up.
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING!
This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...post this bulletin (don't reply) within the hour. IF you do, your wish will come true...
If you don't it will become the opposite.