Author has written 17 stories for Bleach, Fairy Tail, Legend of Zelda, and Cowboy Bebop.
Hello everyone! Welcome to my humble home.
What can I say about myself?
I've been alive for 25 winters and have no kids, so yeah, I have a lot of free time on my hands lol.
I have many hobbies, like drawing/sketching/painting. I love reading and enjoy writing. I also love singing and really enjoy listening to music.
I am a hopeless romantic and consequently I can be very cheesy lol!
I like to cook and bake.
I own four beautiful Birman cats: Happy, Natsu, Smeagol, and Pelusa (rhymes with Medusa lol). That's about it as far as anything interesting about me, unless I toss the boyfriend in but he's mainly out of the fanfiction loop (unless I make him proof read my stories lol).
Now, as far as my work goes, I feel I have to state this right off the bat: Sometimes I will take a long time to update my fics. I'm sorry! It's just that life can be very demanding, and other times the writer's block kicks in and there's nothing I can do. I do try to update as often as I can, so if you're following any of my fics, I promise an update will come sooner or later (God willing!) unless I say otherwise.
I've shared my work in forums but they have been lost in time so I haven't been able to upload my past work. That's ok though, because it was work I wrote as a teenager and I like to think my writing skills have improved since.
What else? I like anime and mangas... I've watched many, but these are my favorite, in order from 1-5 with 1 being my favorite:
1. Cowboy Bebop (I am really emotionally attached to this anime!). It is my current obsession, so expect a few Bebop fics. I don't care that the fandom is a little slow or that I'm over a decade late lol.
2. Fairy Tail
3. Saint Seiya
Like I stated earlier, I am a romantic so my fics will probably have some kind of pairing in them.
I enjoy all kinds of music, and usually it inspires my writing. Every now and then I'll recommend a song you can listen to while you read a fic because it was the song that inspired it and I hope to invoke the same feelings in you as it did in me.
Also, I don't usually reply to reviews in the Review section, but if you want to contact me I will respond by PM, so don't be afraid to message me!
A few things about me regarding other authors' work:
1. If I don't ship the people you are pairing in your fictions, I will not read. Nothing personal, just a preference of mine.
2. If the characters are completely and way out of character, I will not read it. I'm a real stinker about this one because I work really hard to try and put forth characters that remain true to the originals and I would like for other authors to put forth the same effort. Makes the fics feel more authentic.
3.If your grammar and sentence structure is so bad I can hardly understand what you are trying to say, I will not read it. Sorry, but if you now you struggle with writing, my advice is to have someone go over it before uploading it. Edit and proof read with someone else who can point out any errors and such. It is better to take your time putting forth a quality fic; you don't have to publish hot off the press. If you would like my help, don't hesitate to ask! I'll try my best to help as much as I can.
4. If you are mean to your readers from the get-go... I will NEVER read your work. This really irks me. Sometimes when reading a fic, I'll read the Author's Notes and really dislike messages like "Don't ask me to do this or that" or "If you don't like it, too bad" etc. I'm sorry, but that makes you sound like an ass. If you publish something, you have to be good to your readers. After all, they are taking the time to read your stuff when they don't have to. Plus, they are kind enough to provide opinions and suggestions so respect your readers. You are nothing without them.
Ok, now to address the legal matters and all that tedious stuff.
1. Any of the characters used in my stories are copyright and property of their creator, author, artist, and/or any other entity to whom they may belong to, unless otherwise stated in my fiction as my own.
2. Any "Own Characters" (otherwise known as OCs) contained within my stories are purely fictional and any resemblance they may have to an actual person, living or dead, is completely unintentional.
3. I am not making any type of profit in any way.
I write these fictions because I enjoy it, and I hope the readers enjoy them too.