Author has written 24 stories for Harry Potter, Charmed, Twilight, Grey's Anatomy, Gossip Girl, and General Hospital.
So, I'm not really a writer. Most of the things I write I write to get out of my head and process the story. I'm not looking to show off or anything, just looking for constructive criticism and maybe a nice compliment or two. I'm not here saying that I'm an amazing writer; just that I'm a passionate one.
PS: Just a thought...
Hey. Okay, so I’m totally okay with any type of review. Really, I am. There are just two things that really bother me. One: when someone leaves a nasty comment just to be nasty. If you don’t like something about my stories, please tell me specifically what you don’t like. Don’t leave a comment calling me a shitty writer (you know—unfortunately I don’t—know who you are) and not tell me what about it is shitty. And that brings me around to two: please, if you’re going to leave mean and nasty words, don’t be a little shit and make it anonymous. If you have the “balls” to pass judgment on other people’s writing, have the balls to leave a place to respond to the comment.
Just some fun...
list of characters from any movie, book, or TV show:
1: Hermione Granger
2: Eric Northman
3: Piper Halliwell
4: Bellatrix Lestrange
5: Chandler Bing
6: Percy Jackson
7: Sirius Black
8: Phoebe Halliwell
9: Narcissa Malfoy
10: Ron Weasley
11: Harry Potter
12: Edward Cullen
1.Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic before?
2. Do you think four is hot? How hot?
3. What would happen if 12 got 8 pregnant?
4. Do you recall any fic about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Um... "both magical beings...both need someone to cry to..."
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
11. What kind of plot would you use for Four to de-flower One?
12. Does anyone on your friends list read Three hot?
13. Does anyone on your friends list write Eleven?
14. Would anyone on your friend's list read Two/Four/Five?
15. What might Ten scream at a moment of passion?
16. If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
17. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
18. What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
"Hey, I've got something besides blood that you can suck"
19. How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight?
"Hey, I don't even know them! Why are you asking me?"
20. How Emo is Seven?
well spent 12 years in Azkaban... that could make anyone a little emo...
21. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
Hermione Granger and Sirius Black are in a happy relationship until Narcissa Malfoy runs off with Sirius Black. Hermione Granger, brokenhearted, has a hot one night stand with Harry Potter and a brief unhappy affair with Edward Cullen, then follows the wise advice of Chandler Bing and finds true love with Piper Halliwell.
Okay thats just weird...
22. What title would you give this story?
23. The end, by the way, I set you up on a date with Two!
Feel free to copy these questions onto your profile and have some fun too!!!!
Unsafe External Link