Author has written 7 stories for Dragon Ball Z, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, One Piece, Saints Row, Fallout, and Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ.
To paraphrase a certain French philosopher
I Write Therefore I Am
Proud member of Team Dragon Star
If you wish to join head over to the Marshalling Zone
Those Left Behind (Dragon Ball Z. One-shot about Gohan having nightmare about the Cell Games. Was my entry one-shot for Team Dragon Star).
The Missing Prince (Dragon Ball Z. Multi-chapter fanfiction about a darker Gohan who witnesses Chi-Chi being shot and killed. Been working on it since chapter 22).
Hidden Vengeance (Dragon Ball Z. Multi-chapter fanfiction about a shady group targeting Vegeta's family and the Saiyan Prince's past coming back to haunt him. Been working on it since chapter 2).
Wreck (One Piece. One-shot set just after Fishman Island, a disaster strikes the Thousand Sunny).
All Hallows Eve (Kuroshitsuji. One-shot about a group breaking into the Phantomive manor with only goal, kill the Queen's Watchdog. My entry for the Team Dragon Star 2014 Halloween contest).
An Important Lesson (Naruto. One-shot about Kurenai trying, and failing, to teach Sex Ed. Done with my good buddy Raz).
I want to be a writer someday and I thought what better place to start then here
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2.Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3.Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4.Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5.Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6.Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8.Thou shalt not use , ;, or >:( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9.Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10.Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11.The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12.Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15.If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16.Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17.Thou shalt show and not tell.
18.Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19.Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est- writing is an art.
20.Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.