Poll: New poll! Who/what should my next one-shot be about? Vote Now!
Author has written 39 stories for Harry Potter.
For longer author's notes, character profiles, and descriptions of my headcanon, check out my Livejournal.
Update information (May 2015): Unfortunately, I'm not sure when I'm going to post the next chapters of "Pensieve Souls". I have already written drafts of around the next 7 chapters, and detailed outlines for around the 30 chapters after that, but I want to have a bit of a backlog before I resume regular posting. My other stories, including "100 Moments Shared Between Two Strangers", I won't be able to get to for a long while (since "Pensieve Souls" has been taking precedence).
More broadly speaking, a brief outline of what I have planned:
1) The Scent of New Parchment-- After graduation, Hermione gets her dream job in the Department for the Regulation of Magical Creatures. Jobs in this department, however, are normally considered undesirable and thus the perfect dumping spot for sons of Death Eaters, like Theo Nott. TN/HG (canon-compliant excluding the Deathly Hallows's epilogue).
2) All That Shines--It is the 1970's and the social movements of the Wizarding world are tearing through Hogwarts, dividing friends and family and ultimately contributing to Voldemort's rise. This is the story of Sirius, Regulus and the house of Slytherin during these times.
3) Eight Death Eater New Years--A friendship/family/humor sequel of sorts to "Eight Death Eater Christmases", staring the same characters.
4) A Thousand Paper Cranes--one-shot about the Carrows' mother, compliant with my portrayal of the Carrows in "The Boy of Salt and Stone."
5) As I am also a member of the Harry Potter Fanfiction Challenges Forum there's going to be a variety of one-shots sprinkled in my story list, including my plans for:
a) 100 Moments Shared Between Two Strangers--Draco, blinded by an animal attack, meets a volunteer at St. Mungo's who tells him that she is named Jean. A series of moments from their lives before and after meeting each other; DM/HG. Post-Canon. For the 100 Drabble/Oneshots Challenge and the 'I'd Never Write a Story Like That' Challenge.
b) Lighter -- Ginny Weasley has to sort through the belongings of a deceased Barty Crouch Jr. For the Pieces of a Life Challenge
c) Five Times Helena Ravenclaw Lied -- Belatedly for an HPFC competition
Needless to say, it's going to take me a while to write everything on this list.
--I sincerely want to improve as a writer, so when I say constructive criticism is appreciated, I really do mean it. Along those lines, I try to always offer constructive criticism when I leave a review, so don't be offended if I offer a mild critique of your story when I review.
--I can only communicate in English, French or German. (And expect some grammar mistakes in the latter two. Feel free to correct me!)
--As a general disclaimer here for all of my stories, I don't own the Harry Potter series, characters, etc. Additionally, most of the images in my story icons don't belong to me (with the exception of the photo of cobblestones). Some of them are Makani's wonderful fanart (seriously, check out her Deviantart), and those are labeled as such inside of their corresponding one-shot.
--About myself in three words: over-worked graduate student.
--Always free free to PM me--I'll always be happy to talk, whether about my stories, the Harry Potter universe, other books, or, well anything!