Poll: New poll! Who/what should my next one-shot be about? Vote Now!
Author has written 39 stories for Harry Potter.
Update Information (Jan 2018): Sorry I haven't been around for a while! Real life has unfortunately been quite busy of late. I'm not sure yet when I'm going to post the next chapters of "Pensieve Souls". I have already written drafts of around the next 5 chapters, and detailed outlines for around the 30 chapters after that, but I'm trying to finish a few more chapters before posting about 7 chapters all at once.
General Information on Future Stories: I've realized that I have too many stories planned to list them all on my profile. (According to my organizing Excel spreadsheet, I have 23 stories planned.) Therefore, while I have a lot of things I am going to eventually write, I'm only going to list those which are currently my highest priority:
1) All These Words -- An angsty Narcissa/Rabastan one-shot
2) Title TBD -- A fluffy family-centered one-shot focusing on the Malfoys and Lestranges during Draco's first Christmas.
3) Title TBD -- A humor/romance one-shot of Bellatrix and Rodolphus on their wedding night, for a challenge over at the HPFC.
4) Title TBD -- A one-shot starring Sirius as he looks for Marlene McKinnon, who has seemingly disappeared after the death of her uncle.
5) Title TBD -- A chaptered murder mystery starring Hermione and Draco.
6) The Ground Against Their Feet -- A short chaptered story starring Theo the summer after his father is arrested for being a Death Eater and Theo has nowhere to go.
--I sincerely want to improve as a writer, so when I say constructive criticism is appreciated, I really do mean it. Along those lines, I try to always offer constructive criticism when I leave a review, so don't be offended if I offer a mild critique of your story when I review.
--I can only communicate in English, French or German. (And expect some grammar mistakes in the latter two. Feel free to correct me!)
--As a general disclaimer here for all of my stories, I don't own the Harry Potter series, characters, etc. Additionally, most of the images in my story icons don't belong to me (with the exception of the photo of cobblestones). Some of them are Makani's wonderful fanart (seriously, check out her Deviantart), and those are labeled as such inside of their corresponding one-shot.
--About myself in three words: over-worked graduate student.
--Always free free to PM me--I'll always be happy to talk, whether about my stories, the Harry Potter universe, other books, or, well anything!