Poll: I'm thinking of writing a 'Nam Dram' with Sodapop. Is this a good idea? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Outsiders, Harry Potter, and Boat That Rocked.
Howdy doo! I was extremely bored so I decided to re-do my profile!
Name: Cannedtuna. Not my real name, obviously.
Age: 15 now! Hoorah for meh!
Location: Vancouver, Canada.
About me: Hey there! My name is Tilly and I live in Vancouver. I used to live in Liverpool so I have a british accent.
- I have a raging passion for rock and roll.
- I'm a Capricorn.
- I like to talk. Or write. In case you haven't noticed yet.
- The Harry Potter character I think I'd be most compatable with would be a Weasley twin or Sirius (not old Sirius, ew, when he would be my age).
- I like animals. I have an evil cat named Ringo, (lol it's because he has a ring around his tail) and a Beagle named Poppy.
- I can play piano.
- I like to ski.
- I'm lazy.
- I have the biggest crush on TOM STURRIDGE!
- I get sick really easily.
- I tend to be friends with dudes. I only have three girl-friends, but one doesn't really count because he's a guy. The reason why I count him as a girl-friend is because he is very flamboyantly gay. I'm talking Freddie Mercury gay here, people.
- My favorite food is the shrimp stir-fry that my dad makes.
- I am a happy person. I've seen quite a bit of depressedness on this site, and I'm sorry but it frankly annoys me. SORRY!
- I am a little concieted. Okay, I will admit that I am a Paul. A Paul as in Paul McCartney, that is. Bossy, Cocky, thinks that they are the cutest little munchkin on earth, loves animals and children.
- I think I have ADHD or something. I can't stop talking or moving EVER.
Favourite Books: To Kill a Mockingbird, The Outsiders, Harry Potter, anything Sophie Kinsella, The Godfather and many more, I'm just too lazy to write them.
Favourite Music: The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Kinks, Bob Dylan, Nirvana, Little Richard, The Sex Pistols, Chuck Berry, Donovan, The Clash, Sublime, Jane's Addiction, Beck, 60's Motown Stuff, The Who, Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix, Ray Charles, James Brown, Pink Floyd, Neil Young, John Lennon, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Van Halen, David Bowie, Iggy Pop, Queen, Jet, Death From Above 1979, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Ramones, The Raconteurs, The White Stripes, Them Crooked Vultures, Queens of the Stonage, Foo Fighters and The Strokes.
Favourite Movies: Napoleon Dynamite, To Kill A Mockingbird, Back to the Future, Grease, The Dark Knight, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Avatar, District 9, Slumdog Millionaire, This is Spinal Tap, Dumb and Dumber, Lord of the Rings series, The Breakfast Club, Hot Rod, Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead, A Hard Day's Night, Yellow Submarine.
Favourite TV Shows: Video on Trial, TMZ, King of the Hill, The Simpsons, Law and Order, CSI, Criminal Minds, Fringe, The X-Files, Friends, Will and Grace.
Likes: Music, nice people, skiing, boating, camping, popsicles, sleeping in, mocktails, dancing, being silly, shopping, The Sims 3, going to Whistler, socks, animals, being lazy, sunshine, and my friends.
Dislikes: Ignorant people who do not appreciate real music, Miley Cyrus, pop-ups, gym class and my grandma's dog. That's about it.
Like of the week: Hmm... Maybe Harry Potter!? I like that every week.
Dislike of the week: That I wasn't born in 1945 instead of 1995 and lived in London and became the muse and awesome grilfriend of Keith Richards from 1964 -70.
Song of the week: "Lithium" by Nirvana. I especially like their preformance of it at the 1992 VMA's and Kurt starts singing four bars of 'Rape Me' to piss off MTV, when Krist pretends to knock himself out and at the end of the preformance Kurt smashes everything and Dave runs to the mic and provokes Axl Rose. Not to mention the whole infamous Axl/ Kurt and Courtney fued backstage, which is hilarious.
If you want to talk, go ahead and PM me, I'll respond back!
P.S. I appreciate all reviews! Even if you don't like it, tell me! I accept constructive critism only, and general cruelness is not allowed. I put the smackdown on evil troll reviews! :D
Unsafe External Link