Author has written 3 stories for X-Men: Evolution, Daria, and X-Men.
Ha I'm "The V Rogue" otherwise known as Victoria.
Iv been coming to FF for a long while to fulfill my X-Men quota.
I have been watching the X-Men cartoon's for many years but I am Dyslexic so I just started reading the comics obsessively a few years ago. So bear with me with facts and spelling.
I live in Georgia, Y'all got to love the south.
X-Men is rile all I plan on written abut bot I may change my mind later. I did now there is Daria.
Lats see what ales sud I say? My favorite color's are purple, black, and green. I'm a Girl if the Nam Victoria didn't tip you of. I've naiver rile fit under one labile bot I gas I'm Cinda Goth metes Nerd/Geeks metes Country girl. So that is me along with all the craziness that shall follow. My favorites are as followed.
Favorite X Girls
Favorite X Guys
Favorite Daria caricatures
Couples I ship
Rogue and Gambit
Scarlet Witch and Pro
Daria and Trent
Elena and Damon
Sookie and Eric
Ginny and Harry
My favorite bands
KMFDM, Flyleaf, Type O Negative, Evanescence, NIN INCH NAILS, Sixx:AM, The Cure, Green Day, Skillet, The Fray, Breaking Benjamin,
Three Days Grace, Red Jumpsuit Apparaus, Paramore, SoundGarden,
Land Antebellum, The Band Perry, Darius Rucker, Kacey Musgraves
Signs that you maybe a fanfic addict
1. A good day is based on whether or not your favorite story(s) has been updated.
2. You sit down to read one chapter of a story for a few minutes and you're still reading 3 hours later.
3. You forget (or avoid) to study/write papers for school, because you're to busy (re)reading a story.
4. You have internal conversations over the pros and cons of doing homework (studying for test) or writing another chapter.
5. When you make the wrong choice, you blame your muse. "The fox made me do it!" 'Carter, get the white hug-me jacket.'
If you get bored easily post this on your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted one of these to your profile, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you don't use Myspace and are proud enough to make it public, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever cursed loudly and then realized that a teacher was standing nearby, copy this into your profile.
If you like singing songs at random points in the day, copy this into your profile.
"I'm bringing sexy back..." Copy and paste this into your profile if you never even knew sexy was gone.
If there are times where you just want to annoy people for the heck of it, copy and paste this on you profile.
A large percent of authors do not know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. If you do know the difference, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you can go on a sugar buzz without even eating sugar, again, join the club and copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever ran into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten your name while introducing yourself, copy this to your profile.
If you forgot your phone number when some one asks for it copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten wot grad lavile your in when some one asks copy this into your profile.
If you've ever ran into a lamppost or some other tall, metal pole that is blatantly obvious copy this into your profile. (I hope a firehidrent cunts.)
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you are one of the two percent who haven't, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can't stand preppy people who talk like this: "I like, can't believe, I like, chipped my manicure!!", copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love reading really long books just for the heck of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever sang the "I know a song that gets on everybody’s nerves" song copy this into your profile!
If you ever were told to go somewhere and you forgot why and you had to go back to find out copy this into your profile!
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile
If you don't have a problem with homosexuals, copy and paste this into your profile.
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "Too small" and "Off it's orbit" for a couple scientists’ liking. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
If you ever fell off a chair backwards copy this into your profile
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever said something and two seconds later, completely forgot, copy and paste this to your profile.
We now have the technology to copy human skin cells to test on for all cosmetics and beauty supplies. If you are against any type of animal testing, post this on your profile.
If you are against racism, COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE. The only race is humanity.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile. ( LOL cane anyone say X-Men.)
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, or anything else that applies, copy and paste this to your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your head off.
If you think count chocula is the best cereal ever copy and paste this to your profile and come join the dark side. (We have chocolate .)
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumb war with yourself . So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." (I find this oddly inspiring.)
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
Copy and paste this into your profile if you are worthy of calling yourself weird!
Nerds like comics and card games. Geeks like trig and reading. If you are one or both, copy this and paste it into your profile
Weird is good, strange is just strange, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Everyone HATES to be stereotyped, so FIGHT it. and DON'T do it.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with X-Men, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocke, Silent_Broken_Heart, St. Fang of Boredom, Tigress5674, sistersgrimmaddict,gothicgirl101, Lupa Dracolis,GhostAuthor, TheVRogue,
If you've been on the computer for hours on end,reading numerous fanfictions,copy and paste this onto your profile,and add your name to this list: danyan, StarDragon411, Mystic Katt, TrueThinker, Softballgirl9411, Witchdoctor42, crocgirl2815, mewmewice,daisukezgirl13,Magnatron's Crazy Sister,Jewel and Koal,GhostAuthor, TheRogue,
There's nothing wrong arguing with yourself.It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird.If you agree, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list.AnimeKittyCafe, Willowfae, SxAmethyst, Sia Bakura, Balmung's Angel, Ash 2112, XDVanilla, Little Prue, GhostAuthor, TheVRogue,
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
You say Lady Gaga, I say Lady Antebellum
You say Jason Derulo, I say Jason Aldean
You say T-Pain, I say T-Swift
You say Ke$ha, I say Kenny
You say Pitbull, I say Paisley
You say Justin Bieber, I say Justin Moore and go grow a pair
92% of teenagers have turned to Hip Hop and Pop.If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music,copy and paste this message to another 3 videos. Stop being an idiot and start listening to real music!!!
Only in America...
1. Only in America... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America... are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America... do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America... do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
5. Only in America... do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
6. Only in America... do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
7. Only in America... do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.
8. Only in America... do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
My best friend is insane. If you agree, or if you have an insane friend and/are insane, copy this into your profile!
I'm not crazy.I'm psychotic.There's a difference.
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy evey minute of it.
There's nothing that can't be fixed by:A)duct tape B)chocolate or C)running it over.
The reason I'am still here is because Heaven doesn't want me,and Hell's afriad I'll take over.
Don't get mad;Get sadistic.
Common sense is the enemy of comedy.
Sarcasm isn't an attitude,it's an ART
My attention span is just short enough to annoy you and ignore you at the same time.
Knowledge is power;Power is the root of all evil.Therefore study evil an excel at it.
What is this 'kindness' you speak of?
Why don't you slip into something comfortable;like a coma.I will gladly help you.
When in doubt...throw a chair.
If the opposite of pro is con,what's the opposite of Progress?
Only two things are infinite:1)The universe.2)Human stupidity
There are few problems that can not be solved with large amounts of explosives.
Boys don't fall for me; I trip them.
TIME FOR A MATH LESSON
From a strictly mathematical viewpoint What makes 100 percent? What does it mean to give MORE than 100 percent? Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100 percent? We all have been to those meetings/assemblies where someone wants you to give over one hundred percent. How about achieving 103 percent? What makes up 100 percent in life? Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions;
Then: H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K 8118423151811= 98 percent
K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E 11141523125475= 96 percent
A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E 120209202145 =100 percent
B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T 2211212198920= 103 percent
and look how far this one will take you,
A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G 1191911919199147= 118 percent!
Found this on someone's Profile. And have bin laughing my ase off cause it's so true.
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary? ( I naiver really completely learned cursive )
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work/school when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection.. .again. (Of cores I just ignore Blue Ray)
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this -- ever.
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice-mail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
17. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
18. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity is Randomly, Scream Do you know what time it is? ADVENTURE TIME!!
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivly Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter. fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, Queen S of Randomness 016, Light Dragon SunsSong, Neassa, Kimiko, EdElricFan1001, HisokaYukiko, fullmetal'sgirl92, Nina's Soul, AllieCat12343, TheVRogue,
I love quote
"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." Author Unknown
" A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know."-Mistinguett (Jeanne Bourgeois)
"Love isn't brains children, it's blood. Blood screamin' inside you to work it's will..." Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
" "Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
"Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost."- James Thurber
"Whether you think your right or you think your wrong your rite"-Henry Ford
"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."- Albert Einstein
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."-Albert Einstein
"Most teachers waste their time by asking questions which are intended to discover what a pupil does not know, whereas the true art of questioning has for its purpose to discover what the pupil knows or is capable of knowing."-Albert Einstein
“There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; or you can live as if everything is a miracle.”-Albert Einstein
"I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is; I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat."-Rebecca West
"Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent."-Eleanor Roosevelt
"Be the Change you wish to see in the World"-Gandhi
"Well-Behaved women rarely make history"-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
"Was Columbus a terrorist or an illegal alien?"-Author Unknown
Unsafe External Link