Author has written 3 stories for X-Men: Evolution, Daria, and X-Men.
Ha I'm "The V Rogue" otherwise known as Victoria.
Iv been coming to FF for a long while to fulfill my X-Men quota.
I have been watching the X-Men cartoon's for many years but I am Dyslexic so I just started reading the comics obsessively a few years ago. So bear with me with facts and spelling.
I live in Georgia.
X-Men is rile all I plan on written abut bot I may change my mind later. I did now there is Daria.
Let's see what else should I say? My favorite color's are purple, black, and green. I'm a Girl if the Nam Victoria didn't tip you of. I've naiver rile fit under one labile bot I gas I'm kind of Goth metes Nerd/Geek metes Country girl. So that is me along with all the craziness that shall follow.
My favorites are as followed.
Favorite X Girls
Favorite X Guys
Favorite Daria caricatures
Couples I ship
Rogue and Gambit
Scarlet Witch and Pro
Daria and Trent
Elena and Damon
Sookie and Eric
Ginny and Harry
My favorite bands
KMFDM, Flyleaf, Type O Negative, Evanescence, Sixx:AM, The Cure, Green Day, Skillet, Three Days Grace, SoundGarden,
Land Antebellum, The Band Perry, Darius Rucker, Kacey Musgraves
Signs that you maybe a fanfic addict
1. A good day is based on whether or not your favorite story(s) has been updated.
2. You sit down to read one chapter of a story for a few minutes and you're still reading 3 hours later.
3. You forget (or avoid) to study/write papers for school, because you're to busy (re)reading a story.
4. You have internal conversations over the pros and cons of doing homework (studying for test) or writing another chapter.
5. When you make the wrong choice, you blame your muse. "The fox made me do it!" 'Carter, get the white hug-me jacket.'
We now have the technology to copy human skin cells to test on for all cosmetics and beauty supplies. If you are against any type of animal testing, post this on your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile. ( LOL cane anyone say X-Men.)
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, or anything else that applies, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think count chocula is the best cereal ever copy and paste this to your profile and come join the dark side. (We have chocolate .)
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." (I find this oddly inspiring.)
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
Copy and paste this into your profile if you are worthy of calling yourself weird!
Nerds like comics and card games. Geeks like trig and reading. If you are one or both, copy this and paste it into your profile
Weird is good, strange is just strange, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
92% of teenagers have turned to Hip Hop and Pop.If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music,copy and paste this message to another 3 videos. Stop being an idiot and start listening to real music!!!
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with X-Men, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocke, Silent_Broken_Heart, St. Fang of Boredom, Tigress5674, sistersgrimmaddict,gothicgirl101, Lupa Dracolis,GhostAuthor, TheVRogue,
Only in America...
1. Only in America... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America... are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America... do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America... do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
5. Only in America... do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
6. Only in America... do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
7. Only in America... do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.
8. Only in America... do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
TIME FOR A MATH LESSON
From a strictly mathematical viewpoint What makes 100 percent? What does it mean to give MORE than 100 percent? Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100 percent? We all have been to those meetings/assemblies where someone wants you to give over one hundred percent. How about achieving 103 percent? What makes up 100 percent in life? Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions;
Then: H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K 8118423151811= 98 percent
K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E 11141523125475= 96 percent
A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E 120209202145 =100 percent
B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T 2211212198920= 103 percent
and look how far this one will take you,
A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G 1191911919199147= 118 percent!
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity is Randomly, Scream Do you know what time it is? ADVENTURE TIME!!
I love quote
"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." Author Unknown
"Love isn't brains children, it's blood. Blood screamin' inside you to work it's will..." Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
"Whether you think your right or you think your wrong your rite"-Henry Ford
"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."- Albert Einstein
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."-Albert Einstein
"Most teachers waste their time by asking questions which are intended to discover what a pupil does not know, whereas the true art of questioning has for its purpose to discover what the pupil knows or is capable of knowing."-Albert Einstein
“There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; or you can live as if everything is a miracle.”-Albert Einstein
"I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is; I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat."-Rebecca West
"Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent."-Eleanor Roosevelt
"Be the Change you wish to see in the World"-Gandhi
"Well-Behaved women rarely make history"-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
"Was Columbus a terrorist or an illegal alien?"-Author Unknown