Author has written 64 stories for Primeval, Doctor Who, Hunger Games, Supernatural, Undertale, and Torchwood.
MY PUBLISHING STANDARDS: Before I even THINK about publishing, I finish the ENTIRE story on my computer. Then I upload every single chapter at once to the Document section and do a brief editing before publishing. Once a story is up I update about twice a week (most of the time, not counting emergencies or the like). I usually wait a bit longer if the current chapter has a low amount of reviews (HINT, review, I'll update faster!) I will not forget nor put off updating until the entire story is up.
Update 04/01/17: I'm deeply sorry for not posting anything in so long, but I've kinda fallen out of the DW fandom, what with the direction the show has gone these last few seasons. I still watch it but my love is slowly being drained with each episode. MEANWHILE. I've joined AO3 where I post Undertale fics, if you're into that sorta thing. Huh. For some reason the link isn't working, and I've tried three times. Well, just go to A03 and search my username, it'll come up. Sorry guys. If you still can't find me then message me, I might be able to send you a link then :P
My Facebook Pages (Creator of all except the last, a friend made that one and I admin) Rose Tyler Fans is my main page and where I usually hang out on Facebook (UPDATE: not really on facebook much anymore, but feel free to have a look anyway. I'm on A03 and Amino mostly now, my username on Amino is usually UndyneTheUndying (MangoMegs27), so if you see me in any fandoms, drop by my profile and say hi! ), so come like for photos, vids and links to the best fanfics :D
I removed most of the things on my profile to clean it up and give it a more mature appearance. I'll add some back but I'm too lazy atm. (even to type out at the moment haha :P)
My fanfiction consists mainly of Doctor Who and Primeval (Classic), one Supernatural story and one Hunger Games Story. Plus a Doctor Who/Torchwood XOver. UPDATE: If anybody likes it, I'll be writing a lot of Undertale stuff in the foreseeable future. Sorry, but that's all my heart and writing fingers are craving atm, and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
Fanfiction In Progress and Stories ALL ON HIATUS ATM. (I'm sorry!)
1. After the Running: Consists only of deleted scenes that I write upon thinking of them, so updates will be sporadic, random and few and far between. However I do have one or two ideas..
2. Unsure of Title, either Shattered, Frozen or Sacrifice. Based on the Within Temptation song "Frozen", Rose has to sacrifice herself to save the one she loves most, without him ever knowing. Ten/Rose.
3. We Are Only Shattered Illusions: Third and final in the "Companion Project" Series (#1: The Companion Project, #2: Starlight in Our Souls). It's Jenny's wedding day, and everyone is ecstatic, including the Doctor. But when both the bride and groom go missing, the horror that awaits the daughter of the Bad Wolf and the Oncoming Storm will have consequences that will not only change the course of everything, but will complete the circle of the events starting back in the Doctor's first life, so long ago. It's probably the darkest fic I've ever written, I'm even scaring myself sometimes with how dark it is, so be warned.
4. Fallen Heart: Sequel to "Stone Heart". Rose is unstable with her memories wiped, but the Doctor is convinced she'll get better. However, when a familiar face shows up, he risks losing her forever...Crossover with the new version of the movie Fright Night.
5. Eleven Events: Third in the "Events" series, after Nine Events and Ten Events. Eleven times the Eleventh Doctor is reminded of Rose. More angsty than the last one, if that's even possible.
6. Every Side of Me BONUS Chapter: A request from a guest review. Although Rose met eleven Doctors, there was still one more, one who didn't call himself the Doctor... War Doctor/The Moment/Rose Tyler
All the others are complete!
Fanfiction.Net is where my writing began (literally, in its' entirety) starting from suuper cheesy and downright corny, to what it is today, something that I can be proud of. Since my first story I've taken my final year of Senior High School Writing, and three advanced college Writing courses including Imaginative Writing. I've learned to develop plots and scenes and use my stories to draw passion and feeling, not just to justify an end or 'fix' a scene from the show to make it happen how I want. Nevertheless, the stories posted towards the bottom of my profile...well not many of them I'm very eager to share. If you want to see how my writing has developed, where it began to where I am now, then by all means, go ahead. But if not, then the following fanfics I recommend you do not read, as they are cheesy and not as well written as I would like them to be.
Both Doctor Who and Primeval fanfics are mentioned on this list...You Will Never Walk Alone, Dealing With the Past(tho I have gotten some good feedback on this, it's up to you whether or not to read it), True Love Really Does Conquer All(I LOVE the basic story line of this, and I love this fanfiction itself, but it's soooo cheesy it makes me groan in absolute pain! I guess I could rewrite it, but I'm too lazy...), Lonely, and The Plea. The rest of them I'm pretty much proud of, especially the top ones :) I would add The Sands of Time (my first story) mainly because all ten or so chapters are contained in one page (Lol) because I didn't know how to publish in chapters...and it could be a bit better, but overall I think it's good. :)
The only reason I absolutely will not remove them is that it would totally break my heart. They contain so many memories for me, not only do I like to go back and experience those days as a very novice writer who met some pretty amazing people and developed in writing skills, I also love to read the reviews that kept me going, without those wonderful reviews I would not be who I am today as a writer. Thanks so much for reading this long paragraph! lol
Please read and review my stories, and come again sometime!! :)