Author has written 7 stories for Pirates of the Caribbean, Hitman, Hercules, 30 Days of Night, and Harry Potter.
I'm very new to fanfiction, so please be gentle and bear with me until I become better at all of this. I may suck at first. And I may reply to things a little late, but please believe me when I say that I reply the second I have a chance to type and breathe... preferably both, but I'm flexible.
Artists/bands I like: My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Dear Reader/Harris Tweed, Blue October, Paramore, Incubus, HIM, Placebo, Goo Goo Dolls, Staind, Queen, Lifehouse.
Pairings I love (no particular order)
1. Sylar/Claire from Heroes... It's hot, guys: let's all face the truth, here. It's just so incoherently hot.
2. Nika/47 from Hitman... Complex, beautiful, dark, intense. I don't care what anyone says. Nika/47 is yum.
3. Draco/Hermione from HP... We all know that JK went senile in that Epilogue.
4. Lucius/Narcissa from HP... There was more here than the books let on... and it's hot in a Death-Eater!love way.
5. Tom/Ginny and Voldemort/Ginny from HP... He owned her soul. 'Nuff said.
6. Grima/Eowyn from Lord of the Rings... Deep down, I think they understood each other better than anyone else. He also had the whole obsessive stalker-y thing going on, which I like.
7. Jack/Elizabeth from Pirates of the Carribean... Will can sod off: I saw this from the beginning, COTBP. It was meant to be, dammit, the writers got it wrong!!
8. Hades/Meg from Disney's Hercules... I'm sorry but their personalities were just made for each other. They are both just so awesome.
9. Marlow/Iris from 30 days of Night... Animalistic, brutal, painful love. But love.
10. Warren/Layla from Sky High... The hothead and the hippie. Destiny.
11. Spock/Uhura... oooh, teacher/student alien bonding, squeeeee. But what they have is intense... and Zachary Quinto is a sex god, even with that haircut and uniform :)
General: I've written a lot of fic lately, having successfully broken my Writers block :) I've gotten such encouraging, helpful and positive reviews! Thank you to every single person who's given me feedback: if I could round all of you up and hug you, I would. You people are superstars. But, back to business: depending on reviews, I will continue Undefined Parameters because I'm on a Hitman kick right now. I had planned on continuing with my Tom/Ginny series, but the response to Paper Cut has been a little underwhelming -- so it will be on the back burner for now. And for those rare oddities who actually care, Flying and Falling is on indefinite hiatus.
In the future, I most likely will do a Sylaire or Spohura. That's it, I think: hope you enjoy reading my fics! Q
"The higher you soar, the smaller you appear to those who cannot fly." ~ Frederich Nietzche
"Just because you 'don't get it' does not mean it doesn't make sense." ~ My English Teacher.
"If you can't see the bright side, polish the dark one." ~ Me.