Author has written 10 stories for Pokémon, Digimon, and Fire Emblem.
Some stuff about me:
Favourite Games: (not in any particular order)
Pokémon (all versions (yes, Gen I to Gen VI, I love 'em all!) and side games (especially Ranger and Mystery Dungeon titles) (excluding Trozei and Conquest, the latter of which I never got to play due to it never being released in Germany... Rage mode active)
Fire Emblem (Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Awakening)
Tales of the Abyss
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World
Shadow of the Colossus
Super Smash Bros. Melee & Brawl
Favourite Anime Series:
Digimon (every series, but especially Frontier)
Sword Art Online
Top Ten Favourite Pokémon
10 Favourite Video Game Characters: (not in any particular order)
Chrom (Fire Emblem Awakening)
Ike (Fire Emblem Path of Radiance & Radiant Dawn)
Az (Pokémon X & Y)
Luke fon Fabre (Tales of the Abyss)
Marta Lualdi (Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World)
Mia (Fire Emblem Path of Radiance & Radiant Dawn)
Asch, the Bloody (Tales of the Abyss)
Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia & Dawn of the New World)
Emma (Pokémon X & Y)
Gary Freaking Oak (Pokémon Red & Blue) (I'm NOT kidding)
10 Favourite Anime Characters: (not in any particular order)
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto & Naruto Shippuuden)
Ash Ketchum (Pokémon)
Takuya Kanbara (Digimon Frontier)
Takato Matsuda/Matsuki (Digimon Tamers)
Osaka (Azumanga Daioh)
Saber (Fate/Stay Night)
Hinata Hyuuga (Naruto & Naruto Shippuuden)
Things I like in general:
Comedy, writing, improving language skills, gaming, hanging out with friends, mythology
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
Things to do in an elevator
When there’s only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn’t you.
Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor you’re on.
Swat at flies that don’t exist.
Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, “Shut up, all of you, just shut up!”
Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, “Got enough air in there?”
Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they’d like to play.
Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they hear something ticking.
Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, and then announce, “I have new socks on.”
Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, “This is my personal space!”
Fart loudly then exclaim “Was that you. There’s no way I could do that one because unfortately mine don’t come out loud.”
Before the elevator door opens shout “DING” and then laugh and say “beat you again Mr Elevator.”
Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
Hire a labrador, wear sunglasses and repeatedly walk into the walls whilst pretending to not hear the other passenger’s direction.
Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, “that’s mine!”
Hold the doors open and say you’re waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, “Hi Greg. How’s your day been?”
Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, “You’re one of THEM!” and back away slowly
It's time for: SUPER MONKEY BALL COMEDEY!! Copy this to your profile if you think this is funny.
MOAR copy-paste stuff
Too many people have smoked marijuana. If you haven't write this to your profile.
98 percent of our teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent that hasn't copy & paste this in your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile. (POKÉMON FTW!!!)
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you hate people who steal your ideas, copy and paste this on your profile.
If your in love with a fictional character copy and paste this to your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile
If you've ever pulled on a door that said push or vise versa, copy and paste this into you profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever walked into a wall, copy this onto your profile
If you've ever sung a song you hated so much, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have way too many of these things, copy and paste this into your profile
Unsafe External Link