Author has written 32 stories for NCIS, Burn Notice, In Plain Sight, Bones, Law and Order: SVU, Rizzoli & Isles, CSI: Miami, Leverage, and CSI: New York.
I assume that you are looking at my profile because you are trying to send me a PM, look at the stories I have already written or are just stalking me. No matter what your reason is I won't judge you for it. Anyway enough of my ramblings. I started writing, seriously writing, a little over a year ago and since then I have discovered what an enormus release it is for me. It is so much of a release I now carry around a notebook in which I scribble any and all idea's I get for one-shots or full length stories. Sometimes it's just titles but hey that's how my Rizzoli and Isles fic got started so hey... I go through fanfictions in cycles, I tend to focus on one catagory more than any other and then I will move on to my next obsession. However I have come to realize that this not fair to my readers so I am working on that.
Enough about me, well kind of. I support the following ships:
1) NCIS: (Tony/Ziva)-
2) CSI: NY (Mac/Stella)- Yes, I know that Stella no longer exists on the show but I will forever and always ship them just because they would have been so freaking amazing together, hence why I write ff about them. :D
3) CSI: Miami (Horatio/Calleigh)- Another pairing that just won't ever happen, shame to.
4) Burn Notice (Michael/Fi)- My ALLTIME favorite T.V. show and they are my favorite pairing, although Mac/Stella does take a very close second.
5) Bones (Bones/Booth)
6) Rizzoli and Isles (Jane/Maura)- Love this show but the lieklyhood of this pairing ever happening is also very slim, although the chemistry is freaking amazing.
7) Leverage (Parker/Eliot)- From the way things are looking this pairing wont happen either...why do I always pick the non-existant pairings?
8) Law and Order SVU (Olivia/Alex)- Will never ever happen because Alex is off in Africa and isn't ever coming back but I will hope/dream/write my own stories.
So knwo that you know who I ship and what T.V. show's I write for it's probably time for a little bit of an explanation into the genre's of stories that I write. In case you can't tell I love the dramatic T.V. shows. Anything with a strong female lead (and a sexy male lead if possible), a good plot line and plenty of guns and explosions (I make exceptions for House and Lie to Me) willl get a chance. I write very similar to this because my stories tend to have lots of drama, angst and some of my one-shots have been quite sad but what can I say? I will write the femmeslash story if I support the characters and I also am a sucker for the classic damsal in distress. However, please also remember that I prefer to have the damsal in distress be very capable of getting themselves free, which often happens for my stories. One last note in relation to my writing prefrences, I tend to avoid stories with kids that are not pre-existing on the show. The sparknotes version as to why that is is this: it forces the characters to change to much.
What stories do I have in progress?
Come Home (CSI: NY)
Appropriate Response (Leverage)
Six Years (Burn Notice)
I have a couple story ideas that are being kicked around but for now I am working on those three. As always I take requests for any of the forementioned ships, so if you have a request just shoot me a PM, or, if your feeling awesome, find one of my stories and review it, adding your request in there!
I hope that I haven't scared you off but if I have, I'm sorry, if I haven't, well then yay me!
Bellatrix wannabe 89 (139)
Briar Elwood (140)
Ice Cube1 (47)
Piper Elizabeth (59)
wynnie the pooh (35)