Author has written 4 stories for Sailor Moon, and Vampire Knight.
Okay, so listen I have the funniest story to tell. One day in middle of a really long and boring Math Period, I was spacing out, as usual. And guess what I was dreaming of?! Anime, course! I was thinking of a some way for Hino Matsuri (VK mangaka) to bring Zero and Yuuki together once and for all! For around ten minutes, I was dreaming up all kinds of crazy schemes, not having a single clue of what was happening in class. Then to my luck, my teacher called on me and asked me for the answer. Of course, i had no idea that we were supposed to be doing an example, let alone know the answer to it. So I answered the first number that came to my mind- and what do you think that was? ZERO of course !! The next thing I knew, my teacher was praising me to the skies for getting the right answer to a very complicated example. Turned out no one else got the right answer. My best friend who sits near me asked me how I got the right answer since I normally suck at math and I wasn't even doing the example in the first place. I winked at her and whispered. "Vampire Knight!" We both started laughing our butts off! (We're both Zeki fans!) but luckily my teacher was so happy with me that she didn't even yell at me! Now, how cool is that?! :D
Just acting crazy!! :P
My favorite manga:
VAMPIRE KNIGHT!! (read it three times!! That says it all!!) GO ZERO!! I LOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEE HIM!! read my funny story below!
KAICHOU WA MAID SAMA - BEST MANGA EVER!!!!! USUI IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meru Puri - same author as VK!! Go Hino Matsuri!!
Fruits Basket - very cute! -really good plot!
Ouran High School Host Club - THEY KISSED!!!!!!!
Kare First Love - Best Proposal EVER!!
Gakuen Alice -
Vampire Knight ( I watched it four times!) THE BEST ANIME EVER!! WHEN'S SEASON THREE COMING OUT ALREADY?!
Kaichou wa Maid Sama - USUI IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKIN AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
Special A - LUV IT!! Kei is sooooooooooooo cute!! Sigh If only anime boys like him really existed! Watched it twice!
Full moon wo sagashite - cutest anime ever! I recommend anyone who has not watched it to do so. It's sad but still awesome! I cried for half an hour by one of the episodes (If you watched it you know what I'm talking about! Don't want to spoil it for anyone else!)
Death Note - Super Cool!! The battle of wits is awesome!! Love L! He's soooooo cool! And I Hate Misa! It's also cool that you get to decide who's evil instead of normal animes where its obvious which sides are good and which are evil.
FullMetal Alchemist - Totally the best!
Fruits Basket - So Funny!! And really cute! Tohru is just so sweet!! But the Manga is much better!
Ouran High School Host Club - Tamaki/Haruhi. This one is so funny! Luv it!
Spirited Away - Best Anime Movie Ever!!
Favorite Book Series:
Harry Potter - LOVE IT!!
The Thirty- Nine clues
favorite manga pairings:
YUUKI x ZERO!! (Go Zeki fans!) Vampire Knight
USUI X MISAKI - BEST COUPLE EVER!!!!!!!!!
Yuuki x Kaname (cute couple but Yuuki/Zero is waaaaaaaaay better!!) Vampire Knight
Mitsuki x Takuto Full Moon wo sagashite
Rima x Shiki Vampire Knight
Harry x Ginny Harry Potter
Ron x Hermione Harry Potter
Airi x Aram - Meru Puri
Hikaru x Arata - Moe Kare
Kyo x Tohru- Fruits Basket
Hikari x Kei - Special A - LOVE KEI!! I could say it a million times!!
Tadashi x Akira - Special A - Tadashi is so cute!!!
Tamaki x Haruhi - Ouran High School HC
I'm OBSESSED with Vampire Knight and Kaichou wa Maid sama!!!! They are the best manga/anime ever!!
Favorite Anime Characters:
Zero - So AMAZING!
Kaname -Even though I'm a Zeki fan I still like Kaname! He's really cool!
Kaichou wa Maid Sama:
USUI!!!!!!!!!!! - Should I say it again?! He's AWESOME!!
The Three Idiots - they are hysterical XD!!
Full Moon wo Sagashite:
Ouran High School HC:
I just can't resist! I love every single one!
KEIIIIIIIIIII!! Soooooooooo hot and cool!!
Light - so evil it's scary! I'm on L's side!
I Love these!!: Copy and Paste if these apply to you:
If you have ever pushed on a door that said 'pull' or vise versa.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason.
If you are anti-social sometimes.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end reading fanfiction.
If you have an annoying younger--or older-- sibling. (If you are an annoying sibling, too!)
If you have ever been called a bookworm and are proud of it.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree.
If, with no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny.
If you've ever busted a move/ burst into song randomly.
If you are part of the .0000001 percent of people who don't have a MySpace (or Facebook!).
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question.
If you've ever talked to yourself.
If you've ever seen an adult use slang and it freaked you out.
If you think that writing fanfics is fun.
People of the world who HATE math UNITE! If you suck at math and wonder how anyone can ever like it.
If you've ever tripped where there is a WATCH YOUR STEP sign.
If you ever fell off a chair backwards.
The only race is humanity. If you are against racism.
Fun is fun, if you agree with this.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews.
If you have cry when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died.
If you think Fanfiction.net is way better than Myspace could ever hope to be in eternity!
If you easily finish one novel a day.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak.
One more heart that will never love.
If you believe in G-d and that he loves you unconditionally
If you adore chocolate and frequently suffer from chocolate cravings when you have no access to the heavenly substance
If you think being unique is cooler than being cool
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation
CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCOLATE!! If you are really random
If you and your best friend are insane
If you wished Anime guys existed in the real world!! TOTALLY!! USUI TAKUMI AND TAKISHIMA KEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
92 percent of american teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. If you're one of the 8 percent that would be laughing your butts off
If you have ever been so wrapped up thinking about anime, anime fan art, or anime fanfictions that you zoned out and came back to reality 5 minutes or more later with no idea of what's going on! -- Totally! always happens!!
If you've ever driven your friends/family insane with your constant anime blathering, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe all your favorite anime characters are indeed alive in their own dimension, copy and paste this into your profile.
91 percent of statistics are made up. Copy and paste this onto your profile if you think you are part of the 99 percent who will!
apples on trees.
The best ones are
at the top of the tree.The
boys don't want to reach
I BELIEVE IN G-D!
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what, and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you.
This poem made me cry. Watch out and have a tissue ready! Because you might as well!
Her hair was up in a ponytail
But her mommy tried to tell her,
But she was not afraid;
But still her mother worried,
But the little girl went to school,
There were daddies along the wall in back,
One by one the teacher called,
At last the teacher called her name,
"Where's her daddy at?"
And from somewhere near the back,
The words did not offend her,
And with hands behind her back,
"My Daddy couldn't be here,
And though you cannot meet him,
He loved to tell me stories
We used to share fudge sundaes,
"Cause my daddy's always with me,
With that, her little hand reached up,
And from somewhere in the crowd of dads,
For she stood up for the love
And when she dropped her hand back down,
"I love my daddy very much,
You see he was a fireman
But sometimes when I close my eyes,
And to her mother's amazement,
Who knows what they saw before them,
"I know you're with me Daddy,"
Not one in that room could explain it,
And a child was blessed, if only for a moment,
They say it takes a minute to find a
Send this to the people you'll never
If you don't send it to anyone, it means
You know you’re obsessed with Vampire Knight when….
1. You tick the days off your calendar until the next chapter release. TOTALLY TRUE - ... 22nd, 23rd, 24TH!!
2. Your favourite colour is now crimson. No, SORRY
3. You know the exact day Lala Magazine is supposed to be released (24th!) TRUE
4. You would be horrified to know how many times you have read the VK manga chapters. About three or four!!
5. Whenever you see someone get slapped you automatically think of Aidou getting slapped by Kaname. TRUE
6. Whenever you have a lot of free time, it’s usually spend doing something VK related. Totally!! I dream about it!!
7. You are convinced that Vampire must exist. Well, the day class students didn't know they exist, right? And there are so many legends about them! They must be true!
8. You wish you’d thought of Vampire Knight before Matsuri Hino. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!
9. All of the names, like “Akatsuki, Aidou, and Ichijou” have been added to your Microsoft dictionary. YEAH, They're added to spell check!!
10. You have dreamt about Vampire Knight, and in anime format. YES!! A TON OF TIMES!!
11. You would love nothing better than to have Zero and Kaname fight over you. SOOO HAWT!!
12. Snow is now your favourite weather condition, despite the fact you used to think it was annoying. when it snows the first thing that comes to mind is VK!
13. You edit the Vampire Knight Wikipedia pages, because you can. I WOULD BUT NO PATIENCE
14. Almost every day you wish you were a vampire. Hmmm...
15. Your VK manga books are one of your most prized possessions. AND MY VK POSTERS POSTED ALL OVER MY WALL!
16. You decided if you ever saw Hino walking around, you’d kidnap her and make her tell you the ending of the manga, and which pairing wins. DON'T WANT TO SPOIL IT FOR MYSELF, THOUGH I WOULD DEMAND EVERY SOUVINEIR, POSTER, MANGA BOOK, DOLL,... THAT HAS TO DO WITH VK.
17. You’ve plotted this kidnap down to the last handcuff. I WISH I THOUGHT OF IT!!
18. When on holiday you went to an internet café just to read the new VK chapter. I ALREADY HAVE INTERNET
19. You write Vampire Knight Fanfiction. ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS TO DO!!
20. You read Vampire Knight Fanfiction. OF COURSE!!
21. Every time new manga chapter comes out you can’t help but scream a little bit. A LITTLE?? MY ENTIRE HOUSE HEARS ME SCREAMING!! YEAH, VK'S OUUUUUT!!
22. You were so annoyed when the Vampire Knight forum was down, because you had no one to rave about Vampire Knight with. WHEN WAS IT DOWN?!
23. Your screensaver is always related to Vampire Knight, usually M-chan’s fan arts. MY IPOD WALLPAPER AND COMPUTER WALLPAPER ARE VK!!
24. You wish your friends were into Vampire Knight. THEY ALREADY ARE!!
25. You go all the way to Covent Garden to buy your monthly supply of pocky and you’ve got all your friends into pocky too. I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF POCKY BEFORE I READ VK
26. You’re reading this list and agreeing with me on most of the points. TOTALLY
27. You can’t speak Japanese yet you can sing the four opening and closing songs from both the VK anime series off by heart. KEEPS NODDING
28. After your best friend insulted VK when you forced her to watch the first anime episode, you were sorely tempted to punch her SHE LOVES IT TOO!!
29. You realised, no matter how hard you try to pretend you’re mature and above the day class girls, you know fully well you would run around the night class screaming wildly if you ever saw them. WHAT ABOUT THE DAY CLASS?!?!?!?! ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOO!! KANAME!! AIDOU!!
230. When annoyed with someone, you were tempted to bite them. YESSSS!!
NOW IS THAT OBSESSED OR WHAT?!
MY BEST FRIEND ON FF IS... BAM BADA BAM!!!! THIS IZ POINTLESS *STANDING OVATION* LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, as you can see, the thing I like best of all is ANIME/MANGA!!
You're still here? Go, read and review my stories already!