Author has written 4 stories for Naruto.
Have I died? No. Have I stopped writing? No. So why am I not posting? Well, because honestly I have been as lazy as ever. It's getting hard for me to continue writing fanfics cause I'm working on an original piece. I'm gonna spend my morning tomorrow, however, writing a one shot. So for all of you out there who are kind enough to read my stories(?)- I will have a story posted by Saturday. Thank you, and good night.
Just wanted to tell you a really really really good Senju Naruto story. I used to not like stories like, for example, Senju Naruto, but this story is amazing! It is called -you guessed it!- Senju Naruto by Baal of Yarns. Also, if you look on her profile, she has a piece of Graphic art(?) for every chapter that she did herself. Talk about AWESOME!! I cannot wait for her to update (though i shall wait patiently)! I'm extremely excited for the next chapter to come out, and i hope you read the most-super-amazing-ultimate-fantastic story EVER!... okay maybe not ever, but you get the point. And if you don't, let me say this in capitalization... READ THE STORY!! okay, all done with my little outburst, peace out!
Darcie Rae, Entry January 22 2010... i don't know why i added the date...
And if you actually like the plotless nonsense of a story i have, then I'm sorry i have not updated. My grades began to drop because of absences (AKA catching H1N1 and being in quarantine for four weeks) and my homework piled up like crazy. So i've been studying the past seven weeks for finals and exams. fun. But, everyday I'm not updating my story, I'm learning to become a better writer :)
It's true. I have been working constantly on things like sentence fluency(which is extremely hard for me) and elaborations. Also vocabulary. Oh the joy!
"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Mark Twain.
"'Do you bite your thumb at me sir?' 'I do not bite my thumb at you sir!' 'You...Lie." Act 1 Scene 1- Romeo and Juliet.
"Two roads diverge in a yellow wood. And I took the one less traveled by... Now where the heck am I?" Random shirt.
"If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off." The cable guy
"But soft! What light through yonder window breaks?" Romeo and Juliet
TEN THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I play guitar
2. I like watching clouds
3. I don't stop reading a book until i finish it, even if that means skipping school or meals
4. I'm mostly Italian and a quarter German
5. I'm too smart for my own good (So my dad say's...)
6. I am taller then my mom, but that's not saying much...
7. People think i'm twelve years old (I'm not)
8. I work twelve hours on friday outside, in the cold, at a hot dog cart, and only get paid 25 dollars a day :(
9. I love to ice skate
10. I never act like myself around people, including right now if that makes any sense...
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _'
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity:
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile XD LIKE ME.