Author has written 1 story for Fullmetal Alchemist, and Soul Eater.
What's up? This is Fullmetal Pianist. Pianist referring to Allen Walker if you don't know. Technically, he's a 'player' or 'musican.' I don't really play the piano though -_-' You all should know who Fullmetal refers to :)
My interests include reading (manga and literature), drawing (anime), and listening to music (rock and anime). Maybe writing too. I dunno, I feel pretty amateurish when I read some of the fanfics out there. They can get pretty amazing. Either way, I plan to have a good time reading (and possibly writing) the many fanfics out there.
Something important you should know? I will shamelessly spoil things in my profile page and stories. You have been warned XD
Name: Not telling you :P
I really don't mind OCs at all as long as they are unique and well written. What makes me annoyed is when an OC is Mary Sue (I mean, who DOESN'T hate that?). But what is almost as bad as a Mary Sue is when an OC is specifically tailored to be paired with a main character and makes it extremely obvious that they are going to be together. For an example, I wouldn't like an OC paired up with Edward Elric to have clapping transmutation, be really short, have an even shorter temper, also have automail, and wear a coat that is just almost like his. That would be almost Mary Sueish and there's just no creativity whatsoever.
Yaoi/Yuri/SLASH Pairings: I'm not the biggest fan of yaoi or yuri in general. In the words of Vic Mignogna:
"This is just my opinion: I don't understand it. I don't like it. And I feel like it somehow... takes something away, that it degrades the original intent of the creators. Y'know? They create these incredible characters, and then people wanna twist them, pervert them into something that they're not. I don't appreciate that."
However, I am willing to accept a SLASH shipping with a character if its canon. And the yaoi in crack fanfics are fine too, since it isn't really serious. (I always end up laughing despite being slightly disturbed from reading it.) Anyways, what I'm trying to say is, people don't always need to create gay pairings. There's yaoi manga for a reason folks. It's probably even better for yaoi fangirls/boys since it would be canon too. This does NOT mean I'm a homophobe by the way. I have friends who are homosexual myself.
Favorite books/series and/or characters:
Harry Potter: Need I say more?
Chronicles of Narnia: Edmund Pevensie (BTW, Skandar Keynes is HOT lol)
The Great Tree of Avalon
The Lost Years of Merlin
Inheritance Cycle: Eragon, Arya, Murtagh
Artemis Fowl: Who else would you expect? Artemis (the 2nd)
Maximum Ride: Fang, Max
Hunger Games: Finnick Odair, Johanna Mason, Katniss Everdeen
Alex Rider: Alex Rider
His Dark Materials: Will Perry, Lyra Belaqua, Serafina Pekkala
Favorite Manga and Characters:
Fullmetal Alchemist (for all time!): Edward Elric (obviously), Alphonse Elric, Ling Yao, Lieutenant Hawkeye, Colonel Mustang, etc.
D. Gray Man: Allen Walker (who is the cutest), Yuu Kanda, Lavi, Lenalee, Komui, Road Camelot, Tyki Mikk
Soul Eater: Death the Kid (w/ his neurotic tendencies), Black*Star, Soul Eater, Maka Albarn, Professor Stein, Spirit Albarn
Ouran Host Club: Tamaki Suoh, Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin, Haruhi Fujioka, Kyoya Ootori
Vampire Knight: Zero Kiriyuu, Senri Shiki, Hanabusa Aidou, Rima, Touya
Bakuman: Mashiro Moritaka, Takagi Akito, Niizuma Eiji (wish I could draw like him), Fukuda Shinta, Hiramaru Kazuya
Death Note: L, Light Yagami, Mello, and Near
Bleach: Toshiro Hitsugaya, Ichigo Kurosaki, Kisuke Urahara, Shinji Hirako, Ulquiorra Schiffer, just to name a few.
Fairy Tail: Loke, Gray Fullbuster, Natsu Dragonil (who gets points for having a WAAY cooler last name than Gray), Jellel Fernandes, Wendy, Erza Scarlet, Lucy Heartphilia, Happy
Durarara!!: Izaya, Shizuo
Favorite Pairings: Regarding Pairings, I nearly always go for canon ones. And if a desired pairing never happens, well, I'm not going to cry about it. I don't care about pairings THAT much :P
EdXWinry (which is officially canon!) XD
LaviXOC (Lavi just doesn't seem gay. After all, he's always hitting on women.)
KandaXOC (Because I'm just not sure what's up with him and Alma.)
MoritakaXAzuki (which WILL happen...eventually?)
ArthurXAriadne (from Inception)
The best bumper stickers
''Change is inevitable, except from a vending maschine.''
''Out of my mind. Be back in five minutes.''
''As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools.''
''Laugh alone and the whole world thinks you're an idiot.''
''I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather...not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.''
''The gene pool could use a little chlorine''
''Don't blame me, I'm the thing from Uranus''
''I took an IQ test and the results were negative''
''Okay, who stopped the payment on my reality check?''
''Forget about World Peace...Visualize using your turn signal.''
''Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.''
''He who laughs thinks the slowest''
''i souport publik edekasion''
''We are Microsoft. Resisitance is futile. You will be assimilated.''
''Be nice to your kids. They'll choose your nursing home.''
Flying can get a bit boring at times. Airline attendants occasionally make an effort to make announcements and in-flight safety lectures more entertaining. These are just some of the genuine examples that have been heard or reported over the years:
- ''To operate your seatbelt, insert the metal tab into the buckle, and pull tight. It works just like every other seatbelt. If you don't know how to operate one, you probably shouldn't be out in public unsupervised.''
- ''As you exit the plane, make sure to gather all of your belongings. Anything left behind will be distributed evenly among the flight attendants. Please do not leave children or spouses.''
- ''There may be 50 ways to leave your lover, but there are only four ways out of this aeroplane.''
- When a plane finally came to a halt, ''We ask you to remain seated as Captain Kangaroo bounces us to the terminal.''
- After a particularly rough landing during thunderstorms, a flight attendant announced, ''Please take care when opening the overhead compartments because, after a landing like that, sure as heck, everything has shifted.'
'- ''In the even of a sudden loss of cabin pressure margarine cups will decend from the ceiling. Stop screaming, grab the mask, and pull it over your face. If you have a small child travelling with you, secure your mask before assisting with theirs. If you are travelling with more than one small child, then pick your favorite.''
- ''Weather at our destination is 50 degrees with some broken clouds, but we'll try to have them fixed for you before we arrive.''
- ''Should the cabin lose pressure, oxygen masks will drop from the overhead area. Please place the bag over your nose and mouth before assisting children or other adults acting like children.''
- ''Last one off the plane must clean it.''
- ''And from the pilot during his welcome message, ''We are pleased to have some of the best flight attendants in the industry. Unfortunately, none of them are on this flight!''
- ''Ladies and Gentlemen, please remain in your seats until Captain Braveheart and his magnificent crew have brought the aircraft to a screeching halt against the gate. And, once the tyre smoke has cleared an the warning bells are silenced, we'll open the door and you can pick your way through the wreckage to the terminal.''
"A lesson without pain is meaningless. You cannot gain something without sacrificing something in return. But once you have overcome it and made it your own... You will gain an irreplacable fullmetal heart." -Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
"WHY THE HELL WOULD I EVEN WANT TO DRINK THAT CRAP? I WOULD MUCH RATHER NOT DRINK EXCREMENTS FROM A COW, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! AND YOU DON'T GET ANY TALLER JUST BY DRINKING THAT PUTRID, DISAESE-INFESTED SLUDGE! BESIDES, I DON'T NEED TO GROW ANY TALLER ANYWAYS, SO YOU CAN KEEP THAT SHIT THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" - Edward Elric (From Wandering Hitokiri's What One May Never See)
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."
"I don't like hitting girls...Which is why I instead make it a hobby to stomp on their cellphones!" - Izaya Orihara (Durarara!)