Author has written 11 stories for Babylon 5, Star Wars, Star Wars, Bleach, StarTrek: Deep Space Nine, Andromeda, Halo, Stargate: SG-1, Mass Effect, and Tenchi Muyo.
Favorite movies and shows: All the Star Trek movies, except for Generations for obvious reasons, Star Wars, Matrix, Stargate SG1, Atlantis, Babylon 5, Crusade, Top Gun, and dozens of others too numerous to mention.
Tihs is weird, but intrseting! If you can raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! Paste this to your profile if you can read this!
The Evil Overlord List is a list of all the things a competent evil overlord should and shouldn't do. This list to make sure that you avoid all of the errors that evil overlords in movies and books make. Here is the top ten from Peter Anspach's list.
1. My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear plexiglass visors, not face-concealing ones.
2. My ventilation ducts will be too small to crawl through.
3. My noble half-brother whose throne I usurped will be killed, not kept anonymously imprisoned in a forgotten cell of my dungeon.
4. Shooting is not too good for my enemies.
5. The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.
6. I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them.
7. When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him. No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No."
8. After I kidnap the beautiful princess, we will be married immediately in a quiet civil ceremony, not a lavish spectacle in three weeks' time during which the final phase of my plan will be carried out.
9. I will not include a self-destruct mechanism unless absolutely necessary. If it is necessary, it will not be a large red button labelled "Danger: Do Not Push". The big red button marked "Do Not Push" will instead trigger a spray of bullets on anyone stupid enough to disregard it. Similarly, the ON/OFF switch will not clearly be labelled as such.
10. I will not interrogate my enemies in the inner sanctum -- a small hotel well outside my borders will work just as well.
As per the rules, here is his copyright tag "This Evil Overlord List is Copyright 1996-1997 by Peter Anspach. If you enjoy it, feel free to pass it along or post it anywhere, provided that (1) it is not altered in any way, and (2) this copyright notice is attached."
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself. You know that girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting on make-up hoping people will like her. That boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country. See that young boy you just made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his family is too poor. That guy you just made fun of for crying?His mother is dying.
Re-Post this if you are against bullying. I bet many of you won't. Your life is probably not as harsh as theirs, plus you're probably a douchebag.
Favorite books:Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings,
All fan fiction I write here is for my own and others personal enjoyment.
All characters and shows that I use in my stories are owned by their respective copyright owners.
Here are some sites that inspired the ships used in my stories
In most of my stories Im going to write here will not follow cannon at all
in Dawn of the Third Age im just using characters, tech and civilizations from various different shows and games.
I have a love for all of the scifi genre.
Adama's Shadow (10)
Aegnor Taralom (1)
Arthur Hansen (72)
Ben Griggs (23)
Bob Regent (38)
Freedom Guard (46)
Gypsy Druid (16)
Ian K (27)
Imperator Rex (4)
JA Baker (289)
James Spookie (13)
John Sayers (19)
Kansas Scout (5)
L.C. Lane (3)
Lord of Misrule (9)
Mal Cobb (1)
OneEye the DRD (1)
Ron the True Fan (56)
Sable Cold (4)
skipper 1337 (2)
Takeshi Yamato (13)
The Dark Dragen (15)
The Sidhe (4)
The Wilky Bar Kid (43)
UH-60 NIGHTSTALKER (21)
Wes Imlay (22)
Worth a Shot (2)