Poll: Which show should I use for my new one-shot? Vote Now!
Author has written 18 stories for Naruto, Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, and Twilight.
Welcome to my profile!
As you can probably tell I'm doing a little revamp of my profile, nothing big just a little update that's all.
Update: Wow, I just looked at the update date of the profile and then I looked at the date of the most recent thing I've written on this site and it just dawns on me how little I'm on this site now (As a writer). It taken a lot of thought but I finally have come to a decision. As of today, this account is on permanent hiatus and what I mean by that is that for right now till I ever find the passion to write another fanfic. Now, by no means I'm deleting or shutting this account down, I would never do that, but as writing, I don't see any in the immediate future. I have a lot of things that go on in my life and the time I do have dedicated to writing is devoted to my original stories. Now, this doesn't mean I won't ever write another fanfic; who knows, after I finish writing this I may get a new idea and this whole becomes moot lol.
For my fics and for the people want them expanded, if you want to use a story of mine that you want to expand on or something like that, then just PM me, I will be happy to share. All I ask is that you make sure to give me credit for the part that was written by me and please send me a link to what you written when you finish (I may not be writing on this site anymore but I am still a loyal reader). Everything is fair play, except The Star and the Rose. Call it selfish but I can't let go of that one as easy. It's my first real multi-chapter story and if I get back into fanfic, I hope it's with that story. Sorry again but everything else is fair play.
Again, I am so sorry and personally apologize to the ones who have been waiting on the multi-chapter stories for so long and thank you for your alerts, favorites and reviews and thank you all who stuck with me for the five years I've been on this site and hopefully one day you'll see another fanfic out of me. I guess that's it but if you truly want to read newer things by me, then just click on one of the links down below and it will take you to my original story "The Curse of King Arthur", which I just completed and who's sequel is coming out in December. With that, I will sign off.
Until Next Time! ;)
Ficitonpress profile: http://www.fictionpress.com/u/705902/Twilight_Smash
Wattpad profile: http:///user/StarBlazer
Figment profile: http:///users/316892-Blaze-of-the-Storm
Sparkatale profile: http:///books/details/350#.UpZvEkko7IU
Ash x May (AdvanceShipping)
Paul x Dawn (IkariShipping)
Misty x Gary (EgoShipping)
Drew x Zoey (MirrorRivalShipping)
Brock x Sabrina (MangaShipping)
Gold x Crys (MangaQuestShipping)
Red x Yellow (SpeicalShipping)
Black x White (ChessShipping)
Lyra x Silver (SoulSilverShipping)
Blue x Green (OldRivalShipping)
-Super Smash Bros.
Ike x Zelda
Peach x Roy
Link x Lyn
Snake x Samus
Marth x Peach
Link x Peach
-Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic x Amy
Blaze x Silver
Tails x Cream
Shadow x Blaze
Rouge x Knuckles
Bella x Edward
Bree x Diego
Emmett x Bella
Jacob x Leah
Nessie x Seth
-Yu Gi Oh GX
Jaden x Alexis
Blair x Chazz
-Yu Gi Oh 5D
Yusei x Akiza
Jack x Carly
Bruno x Sherry
Misty x Kalin
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t re-post it?
Re-post this if you truly believe in God, and even if you don't
Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
If you ever got hit in the face with a soccerball, football, etc., copy, paste this onto your profile, and add your name: Kaida Thorn, Gingerstar14, Squirrelflightlover, Metaknight4ever, golfer, Twilight Smash
Zelda: "Ike, Do I ever cross your mind?"
"Do you like me?"
"Do you want me?"
"Would you cry if I left?"
"Would you live for me?"
"Would you do anything for me?"
"Choose -- Me or your life."
(Zelda runs away crying in shock and pain and Ike runs after her)
"The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind."
(Zelda looks at him while he wipes off Zelda's tears and smiles at her.)
"The reason why I don't like you is because I love you."
"The reason why I don't want you is because I need you."
"The reason why I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left."
"The reason why I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you."
"The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you."
"The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life."
(After hearing what Ike said to her, Zelda cried out tears of joy and hugged him.)
(If you support Ike/Zelda, put this on your profile
Her name was Auroura
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrusted the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
If you hate child abuse then repost this on your profile. If you don't then you have no soul!!
If you love God with your whole heart and are 100 percent proud of it, copy & paste this in your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly, Alleyanna Cullen, hugs.4.all.the.emo.boyz, WritingRocks6, Bubble Blower, panache2005, .Dr1v3n t0 1n5aN1Ty., Serenity.Jones, crystalshake, KOIZUMI MICHIYO, Rain C. frosty, Zeni S. Master, GiratinaB, MissingnoXD, Twilight Smash
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, copy and paste this or if you almost cried.
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
This is really sweet...
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her."
If you read this, you have to repost it, guy or girl, or you will have bad luck for the rest of your life.
If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you.
Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.
Something good will happen at approximately 1:42 pm tomorrow, and it could happen anywhere.
So get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
If you don't re post this, you will be cursed with relationship problems for all of eternity.
Re- post this to your profile, and spare yourself the emotional stress
Do YOU remember the 90s??
Just because you were born in '97 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid. It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons. I am sorry but three conscious years of the 90's just wont cut it. You're a 90's kid if you remember:
You remember watching -Doug -Ren & Stimpy -Pinky and the Brain -AAAAAAAH Real Monsters! -Rockos modern Life. -Animaniacs -Gargoyles
You had a ferbie and grew sick of it because it wouldn't shutup!!
Copy and Paste on your profile:
12 of your favourite video game characters (in no particular order) and answer some questions!
1. Have you ever read a six/eleven fic before?
Yeah of course Luigi/Mario are bros.
2. Do you think Four is hot? If so, how hot?
Of course Link is hot. I have a thing for swordsman in brawl.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Snake got Blaze pregnant what type of sick world do we live in!
4. Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Yeah there's alot of fics about Shadow.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Peach and Luigi wouldn't that be like a copy of Peach and Mario. I hate to see what Daisy would do if she found out.
6. Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic
Sonic/Zelda umm "Zelda secret crush is about to be found out by a certain hedgehog"
7. Is there such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Pikachu/Blaze no as far as I know and I don't see any in the near future.
8. Would anyone on your friends list ever write a Two/Four/Five?
Peach/Link/Ike maybe Peach/Link but not something with all 3.
9. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Pikachu/Luigi/Snake. Umm WARNING DO NOT READ!! Contains unlimted amount of craziness
10. What might be a good pick up line for Ten to use on Two?
Why in the world would Zelda try to hit on Peach.
11. Cuter Couple: Five/Nine or Ten/Twelve?
Ike/Shadow or Zelda/Snake between those two Zelda/Snake but Ike may not like that.
12. What would six say if they saw eight and three kissing?
Luigi: "Hey Sonic I thought you liked Amy and Blaze I thought you liked Silver?"
13. How would you feel if eleven died?
I guess I would feel bad if Mario died since he's the icon of Nintendo.
14. Which is a more disturbing pair? One/Four or One/Seven?
Pikachu/Link or Pikachu/Samus Both are if your thinking on the line of romance.
15. Would Eight ever want to kill Five?
Why in the world would Blaze want to kill Ike I don't think they even met and who would want to kill Ike.
16. Would Four or Nine ever get sad if Twelve got run over by a car?
Link may feel a little bad if Snake was run over but Shadow probaly wouldn't care.
17. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3). "
Ok let me get this straght "Pikachu and Samus are in a happy relationship until Shadow runs off with Link. Pikachu, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Mario and a brief unhappy affair with Snake, then follows the wise advice of Ike and finds true love with Sonic." (Excuse me while I'll try and make sense of that because there's just no word for it.)
Your One and Only Wish
Do it one by one, don't look ahead!
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life
changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time
but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
9. If you choose...
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday!
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
Here's 100 random questions:
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? no, not at this very moment
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? Of course!
3) How many houses have you lived in? 2. The one I'm my father house for about 2 months when I was younger
4) Favorite candy bar? It's so hard to pick but i would have to say Hersey Bar (I'm a chocolate addict)
5) Favorite shoes? My blue and silver Nikes
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Yes but it was an accident I wasn't paying attention.
7) Least favorite school subject? The evil Math
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? no, and I foresee I never will
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Yeah unfortunately, outside an supermarket when I was 12
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. Music but it could because I almost always having music playing
12) Favorite genre of music? I would have to say R&B but I like all different types
13) What is your zodiac sign? Leo
14) What time were you born? 8:30 p.m. on the dot
15) Do you like beer? Nope and it will stay that way
16) Ever made a prank phone call? Yeah when I was 13
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? An Alvin and the Chipmunks CD (Don't Ask)
18) Are you sarcastic? Yeah I am
19) What are your favorite colors? Red and Blue all the way
20) How many watches do you own? I think I have about 3 but I can only find 1
21) Summer or winter? Summer, it nice and hot also my b-day is in the summer
23) Favorite color to wear? In the summer its red and in winter its black
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Pepsi baby!
25) What color is your cell phone? Crimson Red
26) Where is your second home? I don't really have one
27) Have you ever slapped someone? yeah once to shut a friend of mine up
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Yeah one right before I had to get braces
30) How many video games do you own? Too many to count
31) What was your first pet? A rabbet named Lucky, I miss him
32) Ever had braces? Yeah the worse 3 years of my life I finally got them off when I was 15 but I may need them again
33) Do looks matter? depends
34) Do you use chapstick? Sometimes
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. I'm not in high school anymore but I can name three teachers from when I was there, 1)Mr. Pate, 2)Ms. Stone, and 3)Ms. Booze
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? I don't go to either
37) Are you too forgiving? Sometimes
38) How many children do you want? One, two at the most I'm not really a kid person.
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? nope
40) Favorite breakfast meal? When I eat breakfast it would be some corn flakes
41) Do you own a gun? A water gun that's it
42) Ever thought you were in love? Nope not yet
43) When was the last time you cried? I don't remember I'm not a crier really
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? I barly remember last night so remembering 3 nights ago is not going to happen
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Olive Garden
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? Nope never had that happen
47) Have you ever been in a castle? Does the Disney Cinderella Castle count?
48) Nicknames? Pey, Pey-Pey, Patriotism, Peach tree(Don't ask my friends are weird)
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? No not at the moment
50) Ever been to Kentucky? I've drove through it but not to stay
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? Nope
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? Not someone but something
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? One of my friends to tease
55) Do you own a diamond ring? Nope I wish
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Yeah, I'm alive, I have a loving family, and great friends
57) Do you dye your hair? no
58) Does anyone like you? I don't know if anyone like like, but I know that people like me
59) What year were you born? 1991
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? I wasn't even 3 yet so how am I going to remember
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? No
62) McDonalds or Wendys? Wendys hands down I wish there was one near my way so I don't have to catch the bus to it
63) Do you like yourself? Yeah
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? When they were alive I was closer to my mother
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? I would say their eyes
66) Are you afraid of the dark? No, I will get parnoid after watching a zombie movie
67) Have you ever eaten paste? No, and I'm glad
68) Do you own a webcam? Nope, but I might get one
69) Have you ever stripped? No
70) Ever broke a bone? I fractured my big toe and my sprained my middle and index finger but never broken anything (I'm surpised since I'm clumsy)
72) Do you chat on AIM often? No, I do go on facebook but I don't think that count
73) Pringles or Lays? Lays but I do like pringles too
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? I think I did but we're still friends
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats, Loved them!
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Full House, never liked The Brady Bunch
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? Yeah she was nice and I can still go there and talk to her
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? My stupid cuz
79) Do you have a birth mark? Yeah two both on my thigh
80) Do you own a car? No, I wish
81) Can you cook? A little but not so much
82) 3 things that annoy you:
1. Geroge W. Bush
2. Dumb people in horror movies
3. Flamers who points out stupid stuff
83) Do you text message often? Yeah I send at least 1 text a day
84) Money or love? Love, but I like money too
85) Do you have any scars? Yeah, one on my chin when my cuz pushed me and on my foot from an fire hydrant
86) What do you want more than anything right now? Chicken nuggets (What? I'm hungry!)
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Love them, as you can see above in the beginning of my profile
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Big Red, love spice
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? A little bit
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? Nope not at all
92) Do you own a box of crayons? Yeah
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? My grandmother
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? My grandmother again
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? Don't remember because I don't cry much
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? My friend Ashley
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? Not going to say because I have no idea if he goes on here
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? My friend Sara
100) Who was the last person that called you? My other cuz
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or
DO NOT CHEAT, OR IT WON'T WORK, AND YOU WILL WISH YOU HADN'T. TAKE 3 MINUTES TO TRY THIS. DO NOT READ AHEAD. IT'S WORTH IT...
1.Get pen & paper.
2.When choosing names, make sure they are REAL PEOPLE that you ACTUALLY KNOW.
3.Go w/ your FIRST INSTINCTS! (Very important for accurate results).
4.Scroll down ONE LINE AT A TIME. DON'T READ AHEAD
5.On a blank sheet of paper, write numbers 1-11 in a COLUMN on the LEFT.
to NUMBERS 1 & 2, write down ANY 2 NUMBERS you want.
to NUMBERS 3 & 7, write down the names of TWO MEMBERS of the OPPOSITE SEX. (If gay, SAME SEX names)
CAUTION: DO NOT LOOK AHEAD, OR IT WILL NOT TURN OUT RIGHT.
8.Write down ANYONE'S NAME (friend or family) next to 4, 5, and 6. DON'T CHEAT.
9.Write down FOUR SONG TITLES in 8, 9, 10, & 11. 6. Finally, MAKE A WISH. Are you ready? ...
HERE IS THE KEY TO THE GAME: The number of people that LIKE YOU is found in SPACE 2.
The person in SPACE 3 is the one YOU LOVE.
The person you LIKE but the relationship CANNOT WORK is in SPACE 7.
YOU CARE MOST about the person you put in SPACE 4 .
The person in SPACE 5 is the one that KNOWS YOU VERY WELL.
The person in SPACE 6 is YOUR LUCKY STAR.
The song in SPACE 8 matches w/ the person in SPACE 3.
The song in SPACE 9 is for the person in SPACE 7
The 10th SPACE tells you the MOST ABOUT YOUR MIND.
And 11 is the song telling you HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT LIFE. NUMBER ONE is your LUCKY NUMBER.
Repost this w/n AN HOUR of reading this. If you do, YOUR WILL WILL COME TRUE.
Just a Quote to leave you off on (If you made it down to the end of this profile)
"Most successes have been built on failures; not on one failure alone, but on several.
Adios, so long, Au voir, ta ta, and so long!
And I do take request just PM me (Just no Yaoi and Yuri, I have nothing against it I just don't think I could do a great job doing one).
Happy Holidays Everyone!
A La DarkAngel (1)
Aoi Hyoudou (38)
Clear Blue (11)
ded sky (18)
Infinity Master (0)
Lunary Canary (1)
The Silver Arrow (4)
Titanic X (25)
Twilight Okami (15)