Poll: what anime/manga sgould i try next? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Kingdom Hearts, and Naruto.
Hey peoples wats up!
First off my username. i picked it because i love uryu ishida and the roman numerals for 2 stand for who i cosplay in anime club( yep im a xigbar fangirl)
Quick fanfic note. srry for the inconvenience but for those people who are enjoying my fma fanfic. thanks for the reviews but i took the story off so that i could rewrite it in a different point of view thanks for reading. also i am gonna start posting my kingdom hearts story by chapters. thanks and onnce again srry for the inconvenience.
my fave animes/ mangas are as follows:
BLEACH: biggest fangirl ever. bleach is my ultamite fav. best charecters are uryu, chad, rukia, byakua, shinji (hope i spelled that right), hiyouri, ulquiora, grimmjow, and lots of others. there are completely to many to name.
FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST: just got into it and i love it alot of the charecters are really great and love to see a charecter that is like me (go pipsqueaks) and im always up to watch it every saturday night/ sunday morning to watch it ( same goes for bleach). i am going to try to cosplay ed for detour 2011. so look for me there. it depends on if i can get the money for it.
DEATH NOTE: who doesn't like death note. it was one of the first series that i actually finished. all of the charecters were awsome here too.
PRINCESS TUTU: loved it. probably the only chick flicky anime i have seen. all of the charecters were great and i really loved it.
KINGDOM HEARTS: of course. all the charecters are awsome. (go xigbar) awsome graphics and the best game i have ever played, and i usually cosplay xigbar so lookk for me at eagle anime events and maybe detour if i can get the money.
WOLF'S RAIN: awesome anime, loved it. toboe is the best loved him to death, want to cosplay him at some point.
OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB: havnt finished it yet but is an amazing anime. it is os hysterical, and hunny is too adorable for his own good. Luv kyoya, he is too hot for his own good (and he kinda looks like uryuu, coincidence, i think not)
ANYTHING BY MIYAZAKI: he has great films and great charecters for each film. my favorite is spirited away.
thats all for now and i will try to keep updated. if you have anime/manga selections that you like please feel free to recommend them. i am open to new ideas. also sorry for any spelling or grammer or keyboard typos.
don't forget to vote on my polls
(The first item below I found and definitely had to post. I have few friends I can truly rely n in my life. Some have come and gone quickly. Some are not so close. Some I can only tolerate but they are not truly friends. When I think of a best friend only a spare few come to mind, but only one in particular when I saw this. EmpressSaix this one is for you. I can tell you anything, and you always have words of wisdom. You can calm my fears, and make me laugh to dry my tears. Sorry to make this a bit mushy, but you truly are the best
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you are a nerd and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a lot of fanfic ideas in your head but are unable to bring yourself to write them, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy this into your profile. >:3
This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
If you've ever been called weird and taken that as a complement, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied something from someone else's profile, copy this onto your profile!
If you are against discrimination of any sort, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you believe that all life is equal, no matter what sort of creature it is, copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head... copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've read other people's profiles to copy and paste things, paste this into your profile.
If you think Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of those people that gets excited with just two reviews, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're anti-social sometimes, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are the complete opposite of normal, copy and paste this into your profile
You know that you live in modern times when...
1. You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2. You haven't played Solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not keeping in touch with your friends is that they don't have MSN or Facebook.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote than push the buttons on the TV.
6. Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7. As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8. As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9. And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10. You just scrolled back up to look at number 5.
11. Now you're laughing at yourself stupidly.
12. Put this on your profile if you fell for it, and you know you did. (I sure did! lol)
I cdnuol't blveiee taht I cluod aclaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are. The olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzaning, huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas thghout taht sepllnig was ipmorantt! Taht's so cool!
Copy this onto your profile if you could read it. :)
If you have ever seen a movie (or TV show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and do so at random moments, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan fictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you have your own imaginary world, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever cried when your favorite character in a book, movie, or TV show died, copy this onto your profile.
If you're stalking at least one fictional character, copy this onto your profile.
If you have read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste onto your own profile, then do so and copy this into your profile.
If you hear the voices of fictional characters in your head, copy this onto your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this onto your profile.
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...then copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever wondered who made up all these copy and paste things, copy this onto your profile
If you think that life is useless without computers, copy this onto your profile.
If you have friends on the other side of the world, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever wished that you could talk to animals or be an animal, copy this onto your profile.
1F YOU C4N UND3R574ND 7H15 M355463, COPY 4ND P4573 17 1N70 YOUR PROF1L3.
If you have an odd love/hate relationship with your computer, copy this onto your profile.
If your profile is really long, copy this onto your profile to make it even longer.
If your profile is WAAAYYY too long, copy this onto your profile then brag about how long it is.
To Mantain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with your sunglasses on, aiming a hair drier at other cars. See if any of them slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom, but don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time that someone asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you aren't supposed to be sleeping, and are woken up, leap to your feet and shout, "Amen!"
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to expresso.
6. In the memo field for all your checks, write, "for marijuana".
7. Finish all your sentances with, "in accordance to the prophecy".
8. Skip down the hall rather than walk, and see how many weird looks you get.
9. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a straight face.
10. Specify that your drive-through order is 'to go'.
11. Sing along at the opera.
12. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
13. Five days in advance, tell your friends that you can't attend their party because you have a headache.
14. When the money comes out the ATM, shout, "I won! I won!"
15. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot screaming, "Run for your lives! They're loose!"
16. Over dinner, tell your children, "Because of the economy, we're going to have to let one of you go."
17. Avoid using punctuation
18. At a store, set all the clock radios to a polka station, turn the volume up, then set them to all go off at the same time.
19. Run around with a lamp shade over your head yelling, "The sun! It's dying!"
20. Claim that you always wear a bicycle helmet as part of your 'astronaut training'.
21. Do not add any inflection at the end of your sentences, producing awkward silences with the impression that you'll be saying more any moment.
22. At the laundromat, use one dryer for each of your socks.
23. Stand over someone's shoulder, mumbling as they read.
24. While making presentations, occasionally bob your head like a parakeet.
25. Lie about obvious things, like the time of day.
26. Change your name to John Aaaaaasmith for the great glory of being first in the phone book. Tell everyone to pronounce each 'a'.
27. Ask your co-workers mysterious questions, then scribble the answers down in a notebook. Mutter something about 'psychological profiles'.
28. Construst elaborate crop circles on your own front lawn.
29. Make appointments for the 31st of September.
30. Honk and wave to complete strangers.
31. Tell people that their accent isn't fooling anyone.
32. Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first page.
33. Learn Morse code and have conversations with your friends in public consisting of 'Beeeep bip bip beeep bip...'
34. Pay for your meals with pennies.
35. Tie jingle bells to all your clothing.
36. Stare at static on TV and claim that you can see a 'magic picture'.
37. Phone McDonald's and try to make a reservation for the evening.
38. Phone random numbers and tell whoever answers that you are holding their daughter hostage.
39. Pretend you have gone completely deaf.
40. Walk into people's houses, head straight for the food, and help yourself without saying hello.
41. Try to fit the word 'cornucopia' into every sentence.
42. Bark like a dog whenever someone says the word 'the'.
43. Ride a unicycle to work.
44. Stare at people for about five minutes, and make sure that they know you are staring. Then, slowly sneak up on them while humming the Mission: Impossible theme song.
45. On a hot summer's day, ride up and down the sidewalk and fire at people with a squirt gun.
46. Move people's bookmarks ahead three pages without them knowing.
47. Throw newspapers back at paperboys.
48. When getting off an elevator, and seeing people getting on, quickly press a lot of random numbers.
49. Wash and scrub the trees in your front yard.
50. Go to poetry recitals and demand to know why none of the poems rhyme.
51. And the final way to mantain a healthy level of insanity...is to copy this onto your profile to make people smile. :)
If you sometimes talk to yourself copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you find yourself reading fanfiction more then you write, add your name then copy and paste this to your profile: TeenageCrisis, Kirathis-Chan, Spazz8884, xXxJaycee81196xXx, Ino Y. Uchiha, TemaxShika forever, IshidasGirl II
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away then remebered, copy this into your profile.
If you are random and don't care, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile
If you think Japan is cool copy this into your profile
If you have EVER yelled at a TV after getting frustrated at someone who can't hear you, put this on your profile.
If you get bored easily, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you're addicted to sweets, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you're lazy, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you get in a bad mood for no apparent reason except for bottled up emotions, copy and paste this to your profile
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever said something that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
"A ninja waits until the dead of night, when the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night, that is the moment for a ninja to strike." Copy and Paste if you're a Ninja!
If you ABSOLUTELY DESPISE INOSHIKA WITH ALL YOUR HEART, copy and paste this on your profile.
I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do..