Author has written 2 stories for Merlin.
Well, where do I start?
My name's Sapphire Di Marco, I'm 15 years old, and I live in Malta (tiny island south of Italy). I have copper-blonde hair and Irish blue eyes, an uncontrollable imagination, a bad habit of talking too fast, and an unhealthy obsession with the TV show, Merlin.
I also love Doctor Who, Mock The Week, Little Britain, Monty Python's Holy Grail, and the film, The Damned United (which is strange because I'm really not that into football).
I love writing stories, but I find I'm too secretive to share them with the world. However, I have finally overcome that terrible trait and have set up an account on this site. =)
Random Useless Facts
1. I have a crazy obsession with anything Medieval. I don't know why, I just do. In nursery school, I was the girl fighting with the boys because they wouldn't let me play with the toy knight's castle.
2. My favourite poem is The Lady of Shalott. I normally don't like poetry, but this one mesmorised me when I first read it when I was 10. I love the story it tells.
3. I play the guitar. I've been playing acoustic guitar for about a year now and I'm hoping to try and learn the ukulele once I think I'm good enough on guitar. (My songs might not be to your taste. Country Pop and 80s songs)
4. I cut out random funny pictures and headlines I find in newspapers and stick them all over my bedroom wall. I don't know why, it's just a weird hobby I have.
5. I've been writing a diary since I was 11 and I'm determined to keep writing it for the rest of my life. I want to be able to read through those book in 50 years time and remember everything I've ever done.
Well, I'll stop boring you now. Hope you enjoyed reading my meaningess drabble! =P