Poll: Excluding Jacob who is your favorite wolf pack member? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Twilight, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
I enjoy writing very much especially stories about the supernatural. Interestingly I dislike vampires yet my Great Grandfather was from the now Ukrainian part of Transylvania. I find that rather ironic. I also have real liking for werewolves and Greek Mythology. Unlike the majority of writers on this site I'm a guy. I know its weird a guy who writes for the Twilight fandom but i've always found werewolves awesome.
Twilight has truly been an inspiration and has helped me to discover my love of writing. I wish to thank all my loyal readers who support me and continue to read, review and favorite my stories. I am truly grateful to each and everyone of you and it is because of you that I continue to write.
If given the choice of being a vampire or a werewolf i would choose werewolf any day. Plus the other wolves are awesome. They eat, sleep, dream, are always warm (108.9 warm) , are buff and strong, really fast, are very durable, superhuman reflexes and heightened senses. And there is always something to do in Jacob's world and there are things to talk about. Where's the comparison?
My list of reasons Why Bella Should Have Chosen Jacob in Eclipse. I am totally Team Jacob but having read some fantastic Bella/pack member pairing stories I've decided I'm Team Wolf Pack.
1. Edward once said to Bella Everything about me invites you in. My face, my voice, even my scent. On the basis of that one statement alone how can their relationship be real? The only reason ever given for why Bella is attraced to him is because he's pretty. That is called infatuation not love.
2. Bella was reluctant to marry Edward. She was guilted into marrying him. Edward manipulated Bella into marrying him. You should NOT get married unless it is something that you wholeheartedly want to do. Edward knows that she doesn't want to get married, but he uses sex as a bargaining tool to get her to marry him! She should have had Carlisle terminate the pregnancy instead of nearly dying giving birth to Renesemee or as I like to call her she who must not be named. What if she hadn't survived?
3. Edward is possessive and abusive. He did all he could in Eclipse to keep Bella and Jacob apart. Bella wanted to be with Jake. Edward wouldn't let her. Edward is way too controlling over Bella. He dismantles her car and forcefully prevents her from visiting Jake and he makes his sister kidnap her. People go the jail for that. I don't understand how she could choose Edward after that. She should have left and told him she was breaking up with him after his sister kidnapped her. Someone who prevents you from seeing your friends and family and damages your stuff is an abusive relationship and any rational sane person would have ended the relationship and chosen Jacob.
4. She only became a vampire out of fear of the Volturi. She choose Edward at the end of Eclipse out of fear not out of love.
5. With Jacob she can do all the things vampires can't. Eat, sleep, dream, go out in sunlight. What would she do with Edward all day? play chess, stare at each other in a meadow?
6. With Jacob and the wolf pack Bella is more herself. She clearly likes being with Jacob in Eclipse and is very relectant to marry Edward and become a a vampire. Edward controls her and is way too overprotective and guilts her into her choice.
However in all fairness to Edward he did say in Eclipse in the tent that he would respect if Bella choose Jacob. That shows someone who is truly in love and is willing to let them go to someone else if their feelings for them are not the same.
Breaking Dawn in my opinion was massively flawed. I think Reenesme was nothing more than a giant Deus Ex Machina. Think about it. It prevented the problem of the treaty being violated by Bella becoming a vampire, the pack can't attack Renesmee because she's Jacob's imprint, and Bella doesn't have to lose Jacob as her friend.
Stephanie Meyer should have Bella choose Jacob in Eclipse. It would have been the mother of all plot twists and would have very likely ranked among the top ten greatest plot twists of all time. I think it would have the made the series even more successful because it would have been so unexpected.
One more thing people often say if Bella had chosen Jacob in Eclipse he would have eventully left her because of imprinting. What's to say he couldn't have imprinted on her at a later date? If Renesmee truly was his soul mate had Bella not chosen Edward in Eclipse she never would have had her therefore his soul mate would have never existed and he never would have imprinted. I still think he would have imprinted on Bella though.
Stephanie Meyer should write a 5th book an alternate version of Eclipse or perhaps part of Breaking Dawn where she doesn't have the baby and refuses to marry Edward and goes back to Jake but that is unlikely to ever happen. I only wish i could have see on screen her choose Jacob so I didn't cry when i saw Eclipse.