Author has written 3 stories for Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Angel, and Twilight.
Hi, I'm Taylor, and I have a fanfiction addiction.
Formerly chicarica (a terrible pun on an old nickname, Rica), I now go by extraflamycandle. Yes, as in BtVS, season 4, New Moon Rising, Willow. Obsession? What obsession?
Authors I adore: J. K. Rowling, Libba Bray, Neal Shusterman, George Orwell, Lisa McMann, Meg Cabot, Jodi Picoult, Sarah Dessen, Paul Ruditis, Robin Brande, Suzanne Collins, Laura Wiess, Julie Anne Peters, Michael Crichton, Jay Asher, do you really want me to continue? 'Cause we could be here a while.
TV Shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Doctor Who, Glee
As far as ships go, I have my favorites (Willow/Tara and Xander/Anya from Buffy, Lilah/Wesley and Fred/Gunn from Angel, Ron/Hermione from Harry Potter, Kurt/Blaine from Glee, and Morgan/Garcia from Criminal Minds) but I'll read pretty much anything.
"You ever put your arms out and spin really, really fast? Well, that's what love is like. It makes your heart race. It turns the world upside down. But if you're not careful, if you don't keep your eyes on something still, you can lose your balance. You can't see what's happening to the people around you. You can't see that you're about to fall." -Practical Magic
List twelve characters from your fandom in no particular order, then answer theses questions about them:
1. Willow Rosenberg
2. Tara Maclay
3. Dawn Summers
4. Buffy Summers
5. Xander Harris
6. Rupert Giles
7. Anya Jenkins
8. Cordelia Chase
12. Faith Lehane
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fic?
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
Buffy? She's pretty if you're into girls I guess.
3) What would happen if twelve got eight pregnant?
Uh, I'm pretty sure that can't happen.
4) Can you recall any fics about nine?
Yeah. I've written one.
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
No No NO
6) Five/nine or five/ten? Why?
What is with the terrible pairings? Uhm...five/nine. They were friends in high school even though nine's girlfriend cheated on him with five.
7) What if seven walked in on two and twelve making out?
She'd be like "I'm assuming this is heaven since Tara and I are here. Why is Faith dead? Why is Faith making out with a girl? Will there be a threesome later and can I join, cause I'm a bit bored?"
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fic.
After Buffy dies, Dawn is his last reminder of his beloved Slayer.
Wow, that was terrible. Possibly because I find the pairing creepy.
9) Is there such a thing as one/ eight fluff?
10) Suggest a title for seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic.
11) Would you consider reading a three/one fic?
Dawn/Willow? I would read pretty much anything, but I prefer stories about them to be strictly platonic.
12) Is anything on your favorites list about eleven?
I actually don't think so. I'll have to fix that.
13) Think of a title for a two/four or a two/five.
I'm going with Tara/Buffy. Oh this is awkward. "My Best Friend's Girl"?
(I am terrible with titles, especially when I haven't written the story)
14) If you wrote a song fic about eight, what song would it be?
Cordelia. Hmm...Between the Lines (Sara Bareilles)
15) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Willow/Giles/Faith. Warning: Femslash, teacher-student
16) When was the last time you read a fic about five?
Xanman! I think yesterday.
17) (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1) , heartbroken, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (2).
Willow and Anya are in a happy relationship until Oz runs off with Anya. Willow, heartbroken, has a hot one-night stand with Spike and a brief unhappy affair with Faith, then follows the wise advice of Xander and finds true love with Tara.
YES! MY OTP LIVES!
18) Title/warning for the above fic?
Title: I Found You. Warning: Femslash
19) (5) (4), (7), (1) and (3) are playing Truth or Dare. (5) asks (7), and (7) says Truth. (5) asks who (7) loves, and (7), confessed their true love with (4). (4) does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with (3). (7) is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in (1) while (3) and (4) run into the sunset together. However, (5) is secretly in love with (1), and become so jealous of (7), who, after the comfort from (1) becomes in a relationship with (1), and so (5) decides to murder (7), but is stopped just in time by the police officer (10) and is sent to prison, allowing (1) and (7) to continued their relationship.
Xander, Buffy, Anya, Willow, and Dawn (go Scoobs!) are playing Truth or Dare. Xander asks Anya, and Anya says Truth. Xander asks who Anya loves, and Anya confesses their true love for Buffy. Buffy does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with Dawn. (ew ew EW!!!) Anya is heartbroken and seeks comfort in Willow while Dawn and Buffy run into the sunset together. (Incest EW) However, Xander is secretly in love with Willow, and becomes so jealous of Anya, who, after the comfort from Willow, becomes in a relationship with Willow, and so Xander decides to murder Anya (Noooo!), but is stopped just in time by the police officer, Angel, and is sent to prison, allowing Willow and Anya to continue their relationship.
20) Final question: Title/Warning for the above?
Title: Truth or--HOLY CRAP WHY DOES XANDER HAVE A KNIFE?!
Warning: Incest, Femslash, Homicidal Xander
The NAME GAME
1. Your real name
2. Your nobody name (mix up the letters of your first name and add an 'x' where you think it should go)
3. Your gangsta name (the first 3 letters of your name plus 'izzle')
4. Your detective name (your fave colour, your fave animal)
5. Your soap opera name (your middle name, the street you live on)
6. Your Star Wars Name (the first 3 letters of your last name, the first 2 letters of your first name)
7. Your superhero name (your second fave colour, your fave drink)
8. Your witness protection name (the middle names of your parents)
9. Your Goth name (Black plus the name of one of your pets)
Unsafe External Link