Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, Misc. Plays/Musicals, and Twilight.
You know you live in 2008 when...
1.) You accidentaly enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have MSN or Myspace
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) You were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Now you are thinking, "I have to put this on my profile!"
I found this on a few profiles and I just HAD to do it!
00.) Randomly list twelve of your favorite Harry Potter characters:
01.) Draco Malfoy
02.) Blaise Zabini
03.) Harry Potter
04.) Remus Lupin
05.) Severus Snape
06.) Sirius Black
07.) Neville Longbottom
08.) Luna Lovegood
09.) Fred Weasley
10.) George Weasley
11.) Bill Weasley
12.) Charlie Weasley
01.) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
Sirius and Bill? I haven't read that before but I know for a fact that this pairing will be in farawisa's Emerald Fate. I'd like to read that pairing.
02.) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Of course is Remus hot. Just not the actor and that he is with Tonks in the books. I like him more with Severus or Sirius, sometimes Harry.
03.) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Luna and Charlie would be a sweet couple and care well for the child.
04.) Do you recall any fics about Nine? Can you recommend any?
05.) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Sirius and Blaise could be a sweet couple. Definetly.
06.) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
I'd either say neither or a triad. But I really can't imagine Severus with either Fred or George.
07.) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Neville would blush furiously, stutter out an apology and then run. Don't think Charlie and Blaise would be too bothered. Would feel sorry for Neville though.
08.) Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fanfic.
Some experiment of the twins blows up in their faces and George finds himself attracted to their silent co-worker.
09.) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff fanfic?
I don't know. Could be.
10.) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
maybe "War losses"?
11.) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
Remus deflower Draco. snorts
For example that Remus is again the teacher in their seventh year and notices that Draco is his mate after the boy has reached his majority.
12.) Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?
Neville? Yes. As a side pairing of course.
13.) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
Have read some fics but more slash with Harry.
14.) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
As a side character in the stories of farawisa you can find Bill. In nearly all of them.
14.) Would anyone you know write Two/Four/Five?
Blaise/Remus/Sirius? Not really. But could be a sweet pairing
15.) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
"Fred!" or "Harry!" or both.
16.) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
For Luna I might choose "I know him so well" but that really depends on the fic since I chose the song for the fic and not the characters
17.) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Draco/Sirius/Charlie ... HOT gay sex!
18.) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
No idea really.
19.)When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Every day. I read Lord of the Wind by teddylong. Severus is Harry's father in there
20.) What is Six's super-secret kink?
Biting. I think Sirius would bite.
21.) Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
I hope never. I mean Bill shagging Fred... they had to be REALLY drunk.
22.) If Three and Seven got together, who would top?
I think Harry and Neville would take turns or if that is not possible, Harry.
23.) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Three." What title would you give this fic? Name three people on your friends list who might read it. Name one person who should write it.
Draco and Fred are in a happy relationship until Fred suddenly runs off with Remus. Draco, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Bill and a brief unhappy affair with Charlie, then follows the wise advice of Severus and finds true love with Harry.
That might just work. I think all of my friends that read fanfics would read that and either me or farawisa would write that.
24.) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
Neville/Luna is canon if I remember right. I think the two of them are sweet.
On a happier note (sort of), I found this on another member's profile so I, who am in complete and utter support of gay marriage, posted it on here.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
Copy this to your profile if you believe in legalizing gay marriage!