Author has written 19 stories for Bionicle, and Transformers/Beast Wars.
Hello, you've stumbled upon my profile! Yay for you! Now be prepared for the craziness...
NOTICE: Hello darlings. I don't know if I'm even really remembered anymore, but this was formerly TasumiDreamer. I've decided that I'll be doing some changes around here and it shall start with names, profile, etc. Hell, who knows? I may even post a story for once in like five years.
This message was brought to you by Chiggy (1/13/14 (Haha a year older bitches!))
Note: I am currently going up through school. Yes, so that does mean my life shall be a bit busier than normal. I am usually on most of the time/any time I have available to get on. So if I'm not on for long periods of time then I apologize beforehand. Sorry to all the people that probably think I've abandoned them!
I just realized that I have a lot of cleaning up to do for my account. Looking back at my stories, I realize many of them weren't the best. Admittedly a lot were complete crap. Oh well. I was young when I wrote those so I can't really be blamed for that. I'm just glad that I'm older and have a better grasp on grammar and the art of actually trying to create a plot. Yay. For some of you who might've liked a story that I wrote but took down, I'm sorry. If you'd like a copy for yourself or something (I really have no idea why you'd want a copy but oh well) then just message me or something. I could probably find it somewhere.
I'm finally deciding to give myself a bit of challenge so I've decided that I shall start taking requests! Yay! Although I do kind of have to know what I'm writing about, so if I don't know what it is then I can't write about it. Sorry. If you ever do want to make a request then here are some rules (I hope they aren't too bad):
1. Please specify the category (Anime, Books, Cartoons, etc.) and then the title of the section. (Like Bionicle, or Fruits Basket. Something like that)
2. I'm usually not very picky, but I usually end up having a hard time writing a story if it contains a Mary-Sue/ Gary-Stu. Sorry. I've learned a bit more and I must say that a character of that type really just gets me unenthusiastic. If you really want a character like that though then I will try my best.
3. I'm terrible at creating titles. So it would be really nice/ helpful if you could supply me with a title for the story. If you really can't make one or just want me to name it, then I guess it's fine. If it turns out like crap though then I'm sorry.
4. I really dislike certain types of stories. Like ones where there's too much drama, or the mood is too light. Those just disturb me because every day life is never really that intense. I don't mind dabbling a bit into the dramatics, adding a sprinkle of humor, and dotting it with some angst, but too much is too much. If I find this to be the case then I will message you and discuss it with you. If there is no way to find a compromise then you might need to find someone else who is able to write something like that.
5. I am very forgetful, so you'd need to send very specific information for me. Setting (unless you want me to pick), the mood (again unless you want me to pick), who the characters are/ personality (if it's an oc) or what characters to use (if they're canon), the genre (horror, romance, suspense, etc.)
6. If the finished product is not to your liking, message me/ review and tell me so I can see if I can fix it. If I'm unable to then I'm afraid you might need someone else to write the story for you.
I hope you guys request sometime because it's a lot of fun and I love seeing peoples' satisfied comments.
Unsafe External Link