Author has written 15 stories for Naruto, Labyrinth, Hellsing, Secret Saturdays, Harry Potter, Digimon, Disney, Marvel, Shaman King, Xiaolin Showdown, and Spirited Away.
I pretty much enjoy every villain in every show I watch. There are very few that I don't happen to like. So, don't be surprised by the number of villains you might see in my archive. Right now, however, I have been on a serious Snape hype.
Six Facts about Me:
- My favorite color is blue
- I own a white '04 Honda
- I live in basically a desert
- I love vampires and aliens equally
- I have earned my degree in Animation
- I have literally been compared to Spock in high school because everything I said sounded so "logical."
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? I wish
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? Not even one
3) How many houses have you lived in? I have lived in over four houses that I know of, not including apartments or friends who housed us
4) Favorite candy bar? Hershey's dark chocolate
5) Favorite shoes? Fuzzy boots
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Yes, and I felt guilty about it right afterward.
7) Least favorite school subject? Math, PE
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? A few songs, but not an entire CD. They are only recent ones, too.
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Yes, always at school
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. Snape and Alucard... doing things, and at the moment, Chase Young
12) Favorite genre of music? Rock
13) What is your zodiac sign? Capricorn
14) What time were you born? Around 4:30 pm
15) Do you like beer? Never tried it, but I would admittedly like to try Samuel Adams Octoberfest
16) Ever made a prank phone call? No, and it wouldn't go well anyways, I'm bad at pranks
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? N*Sync
18) Are you sarcastic? Kinda
19) What are your favorite colors? Blue and Black
20) How many watches do you own? One
21) Summer or winter? Winter, always
23) Favorite color to wear? Black
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Dr. Pepper
25) What color is your cell phone? Black with a custom shell
26) Where is your second home? Don't have one.
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Yep
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Yes.
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? 0
30) How many video games do you own? 4
31) What was your first pet? A cat
32) Ever had braces? No
33) Do looks matter? Nah, what gets me is their personality really. I'm slow to fall for people.
34) Do you use chapstick? Yea.
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. Mr. Holt, Mrs. DeLeon, Mrs. Bolyard
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? Hot Topic
37) Are you too forgiving? Not like I used to be
38) How many children do you want? I would like a set of twins to be honest
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? Yea, quite of few things to be exact
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Waffles
41) Do you own a gun? No, dangerous enough without one
42) Ever thought you were in love? I have been in love
3) When was the last time you cried? I can't remember
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Work on a fanfiction
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Fazoli's
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? Yea XD
47) Have you ever been in a castle? Neuschwanstein
48) Nicknames? Bon-bon, Nita, Leo the magic lion
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? No.
50) Ever been to Kentucky? I was born there
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? No.
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? Yea, he's fictional, though
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? No, but I would like to eventually.
55) Do you own a diamond ring? No, but I bought my mother one.
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Things can change
57) Do you dye your hair? Yeah, but now I want to do crazy colors.
58) Does anyone like you? Friends- Yes. Boys- Seems so.
59) What year were you born? 1988
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? I was in elementary.
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? Yes, my mother snatched it
62) McDonalds or Wendys? Taco Bell
63) Do you like yourself? Yeah, I do.
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? Mom.
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? Their eyes & a set pursy lips, a nice butt to grab on doesn't escape my notice either :3
66) Are you afraid of the dark? No
67) Have you ever eaten paste? Yes
68) Do you own a webcam? In a sense, it's built into the laptop.
69) Have you ever stripped? No!
70) Ever broke a bone? Nope
72) Do you chat on AIM often? Never
73) Pringles or Lays? Cheetos!
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? Not quite sure, it was definitely unintentional.
75) Rugrats or Doug? Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? The Nanny
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? I didn't have one
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? Yes, so many times that I get hostile at the mere mention of it.
79) Do you have a birth mark? Actually, it is a scar, but I've had it since the womb
80) Do you own a car? Yes, and it's finally paid off
81) Can you cook? Can I cook? LOL, my mother prefers my cooking.
82) 3 things that annoy you:
2. People who are childish
83) Do you text message often? Not by design
84) Money or love? Love
85) Do you have any scars? One on the crown of my head, one on my right knee, one on both of my hands near my thumbs, and surprisingly, I found one on my neck. I actually have much more.
86) What do you want more than anything right now? To drink tea
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Oh yeah!XD
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationship, a real one
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Doublemint
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Depends
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? Not one
92) Do you own a box of crayons? No, not for a while
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? My mom
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? Cindy, don't ask
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? Nick
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? Ruckus from Bad Ink
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? Real? Hm, Nick
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? Preslee
100) Who was the last person that called you? My mom
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever wanted to give a movie or show character a flyingtacklehug, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your one of the people who could perfectly understand Jack Sparrow's confusing rants and when your friends all had confounded expressions on their faces you were like, well duh that made perfect sense. Copy this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile.
98 percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you are one of the 2 percent that haven't, copy and paste this into your profile.
STOP ANIMAL ABUSE IF YOU ARE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE, PUT THIS ON YOUR BIO
Love vs. Sex
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit
She ended up staying longer than
As she walked along under the tall elm
When she reached the alley, which was a
However, halfway down the alley she
She became uneasy and began to pray,
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness
When she reached the end of the alley,
The following day, she read in the
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to
She felt she could recognize the man, so
The police asked her if she would be
She agreed and immediately pointed out
When the man was told he had been
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery
She asked if they would ask the man one
Diane was curious as to why he had not
When the policeman asked him, he
Amazingly, whether you believe or not,
Re-post this as Love vs. Sex if you truly
You can find the picture that goes with "A Yule Ball Experience" here.