Poll: I'm not sure I'm going to make a Book 4. However, I do have other ideas. Which one should I do? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Alpha and Omega, and Ice Age.
Name: Hailey (Halo)
I am a major introvert who prefers to be left in solitude, but won't mind hanging out with friends and going out sometimes. I'm still shy and socially awkward, but I make an effort to talk to people, as hard as that is.
My favorite TV shows are:Glee,Drake and Josh,and SpongeBob Squarepants, Game of Thrones.
My favorite colors are black, blue, and purple.
Likes: Glee, animated movies, butterflies, being creative, playing Dance Central on my Kinect, wearing dark-colored clothes, music (mainly Evanescence, Within Temptation, and then any other genre of music.), singing, dancing like an idiot, being with my friends, and hugs.
Dislikes: Rude comments, mean people, snobby people, and so much more that I will start boring you with my dislikes.
I was walking around in a Target store,
when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny,
are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to
buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went
to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give
this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for
Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after
all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her
where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can
give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My Sister has gone to be
with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He
then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't
forget me. "
"I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we
check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK" he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to
his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for
the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to
sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that
mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a wh ite rose for my
mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough
to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left w ith my
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I
started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which
mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young
woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a
critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the
life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to
recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the
newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went
to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for
people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed
forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a
drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Her name was Aurora
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrust the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been sad
Copy and Paste Stuff
1.If you love randomness please scream ' I like milk' while copying and pasting this in your profile.
4.If you ever had an imaginary friend, copy this into your profile.
7.If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
8.If you ever talk to the TV even though you know they can't hear you, copy and paste this on your profile.(I'm just like my mom,always fussing at the tv when they say something pointless.)
9.If you like ice cream, copy and paste this in your profile.(My favorite's vanilla)
10.If you bumped into a glass door when it was evening,copy and paste this onto your profile.
11.If you think of something funny in your mind and start laughing when you're not doing anything,copy and paste this onto your profile.
13.If you hate animal abusers,copy and paste this onto your profile.
14.If you had a sugar rush and you started laughing until you crashed,copy and paste this onto your profile.(That happened to me once,lol.)
15.If you hate when your lil' siblings think they're better than you,copy and paste this onto your profile.
17.If you are a Gleek,copy and paste this to your profile.
19. If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile
20. If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this in your profile
21. Racism is wrong and can often times destroy people's self confidence. It's a horrible and cruel way to treat people. To prove that we are all alike, try this simple experiment: Hold your hand up to a light of some kind. You'll see a shadow cast nearby. Now, have someone of a different race hold their hand up too. You'll see, essentially, the same image. Five fingers and a palm. Skin color doesn't matter when you get right down to it. If you are against racism, copy this message and my symbol for equality to your profile. (I seriously hate racism!)
22. If you've ever slapped yourself and/or banged your head on a table for no reason copy and paste this onto your profile. (When I do something embarrassing or I'm mad at myself, that's what I do sometimes.)
23. If you are crazy and pround of it copy and paste this onto your profile (Mtn. Dew gets me going insane :))
24. If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile (That's happened to me before.)
25. If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile. (*giggles*)
26. If you have your own little world, copy this into your profile. (Sadly, I don't get to stay in that little world longer :()
27. If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile. (I talk to myself all the time)
28. If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
30. If you have ever thought of something funny, started laughing, and fell & hit your head on something hard, and ended up laughing harder than you were before, copy and paste this into your profile. (I have! *laughs*)
31. If you've ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile (Several times, but now it's just my flippin' mouse.)
32. I am the kid that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am thekid that people look through when I say something. I am the kid that spends most of there free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the kid that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the kid that doesn't spend all there time on MySpace, or talking to a friend nonstop on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the kid that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the kid that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the kid who knows and is proud to be who they are, doesn’t care if people call me weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with alot of things, who can express themself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a bf/gf to complete him/her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the kids who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone- Bearhug946, EdwardCullenEqualsLife, Stephanie Deux,Randomenated-Cullen!, MiniBellaSwan, Jayleen-Cullen-Whitlock-Hale, Emmett or Edward, Volleyballgurl09, Radr180, Linzerj,LionLover190, CaMaRoFaN14, EthanPrime21, Sweethalo90
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly, Alleyanna Cullen, hugs.4.all.the.emo.boyz, WritingRocks6, Bubble Blower, panache2005, .Dr1v3n t0 1n5aN1Ty., Serenity.Jones, crystalshake, KOIZUMI MICHIYO, Eeveeninja77, Linzerj,LionLover190, CaMaRoFaN14, EthanPrime21, Sweethalo90
33. If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: Danyan, Avatarwolf, Shifter-youkai, Vert9411, pinkcherryblossom225CherryBlossoms016, SakuraUchiha14,Anime Azn Cherry, .x.Anime-Lover.x., bloodroseinthetwilight, Anim34eva96, xSushiixCooki3zx, Goddess Of Power,TFSTARFIRE, FoxFirecard, Primesbaby007, Lionlover190, CaMaRoFaN14, EthanPrime21, Sweethalo90
36. If you're older then 12 and still love cartoons, copy & paste this to your profile.
Funny Random Sayings
1.I don’t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
2.Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out alive.
3. I have lots of ideas. Trouble is, most of them suck.
4.Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
5.When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
6.My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
7.Men are like slinkies. They bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
8.Fruit loops are like gay cheerios.
9.It's you and me versus the world... we attack at dawn.
10.Now...I'm not the smartest banana on the potato tree.
11. I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive. (This literally made me laugh.)
12. Siblings: can't live with them, can't sell them on eBay (Don't some of us wish we could though. *chuckles*)
13. Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up. (Isn't that the truth.)
So let's look at my name
H:Easy to fall in love with (No, not really. I'm not into relationships. I am forever alone.)
A:Hot (really? *blushes* Uh, no.)
I:Really sweet (Sometimes,lol.)
L:Smile to die for
E:Has gorgeous eyes (I think their blue-grey or blue-green.)
Y:Is loved by everyone (Not really, but that's okay.)
You May be Stupid if...
1. you don't know what 11 equals
2. you tried to jump on a trampoline and into a pool.(It would be funny to see somebody do something this stupid and get hurt.)
3.You tried to rob a bank when it's daylight.
4.you you can't spell the word "it"
5. you think a cartoon is a song about automobiles
6.you cook minute rice for an hour
7.you take a donut back because there is a hole in it
8.you think yogi bear played for the Yankees
9.you put the milk in the dishwasher and the glass in the fridge.
10.you used your friends computer to get home by pressing "Home".
11.If you tried to dance on a treadmill.(Go to youtube and type in "Treadmill fails and watch it.It is funny as heck,ROFL!!)
My Oc's for Ice Age:
Rosalina and Roxanne
Eye Colors:Rosalina:Blue,Roxanne: Hazel
Fur Color:Both have white fur w/ black spots .Black hair.
Age:Both 16 (human years)
Personality:Rosalina is Roxanne's twin sister and she is sweet,comforting, tough,and she can be sassy sometimes.She can also be shy sometimes.
Roxanne is Rosalina's twin sister,but she's sorta opposite of her.She is sassy, sometimes defensive, sometimes understanding,and she's scared to fight depending on the situation. She still has a sweet side,and like her sister,she can sing well. Plus, she can be mean when aggravated or when she gets woken up unpleasantly or just someone flat out gets on her nerves.
Fur Color:Goldish orange fur with a little white on her stomach and feet.
Personality:She is cunning,caring, crazy, and she'll fight if someone tries to attack anyone from the herd.She is Diego's long-lost sister.
Eye Color:Baby Blue
Fur Color:Light Brown,white fur through her chest to the bottom.Shoulder-length Brown hair.
Age:24 (human years)
Personality:She is shy,sweet,caring,and outgoing.She is also a babysitter in the Ice Age world.
Species: Weasel (Makes that my fourth)
Eye Color: Blue
Fur Color: White with black spots. Heart-shaped birthmark on her left paw
Personality: A lot like Rosalina and a little bit like Roxanne
Eye Color: Red-brown
Fur Color: Completely white
Personality: Abusive step-father of Rosalina and Roxanne. Haunts Rosalina and Roxanne's dreams.
Eye Color: Hazel
Fur color: White with unnoticeable black spots (how can that be possible? I have no clue)
Personality: More like Rosalina and sometimes like Roxanne
Eye Color: Forest Green
Fur Color: Brown
Age: How old you would think an infant would be. Maybe around eight or nine in the third book until the epilogue (She turned ten).
Personality: Sweet, outgoing, loves nature, I forgot the rest.
Eye Color: Sky Blue
Fur Color: White with melon (Crayola melon) fur on her ears and feet.
1.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFsI6_B4vhA (I thought this was pretty funny)
2.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6DcXi3F9hA&feature=related (This dog doesn't look right with that container over his face. lol)