Author has written 12 stories for Inheritance Cycle, Naruto, and Kingkiller Chronicle.
Since I know few people who actually read through the whole profile page; here at the top of the page, I have decided to mention one (very) important piece of information. It goes as follows: I read every review that is accredited to all of my stories. No matter how long it's been since the story was posted, whether it be a month or a year, I will read the review with due gratitude.
A few bits of information about me: I'm currently a college student majoring in chemistry. Since it's not completely apparent whether I'm a a guy or girl, I'll just tell you: I'm a guy. I can't really think of any other pertinent information right now, so we'll leave it at this.
Pairings I Love:
Eragon/Arya, Artemis/Holly, Naruto/Sakura, Richard/Kahlan, Edward/Winry, Roy/Riza
Five Things I Love:
1) Blue, everything and anything blue. I am obsessed with blue, you can't even imagine.
2) Steak has been my favorite food for my whole life and always will be. I would eat steak everyday if I could.
3) The Yankees baseball team. Jeter is awesome and got to love Cano as well.
4) My sleep, I need tons of sleep and I'm cranky when I don't get enough.
5) Video games; they're pretty much my main hobby.
Five Things I Hate:
1) Music, I know surprising right? I'm one of the very rare people who doesn't like music. Ironic because I played an instrument for eight years :p.
2) Those horrible sex scenes that people write that are so explicit, vulgar and well...I can't even describe them. But I'm sure you all know what I'm talking. (Partly why I doubt I will ever write one, there are only a handful that I've read that are good)
3) Vegetables, I haven't eaten those in a few years now. Can't stand them :p. And no, I'm not fat (far from it)
4) Consistently terrible grammar/spelling. I can't stand substituting "u" for "you" and all that stuff. Especially in fanfiction writing. That's a deal breaker right there. Emphasis on consistently.
5) When people don't flush the toilet. It's a pretty nasty problem here in college. Seriously, flush please.
Five Favorite Books/Series:
1) The Sword of Truth series. Really good series, though I only really liked a select few of the books.
2) A Song of Fire and Ice series. This would be my favorite series except it doesn't have romance in it (Very far from it).
3) Inheritance Cycle. It used to be my favorite, but as I grew older, I read the two above series which definitely have deeper plots/characters and better writing (No offence to Christopher Paolini).
4) Harry Potter. Not so sure about this one, after my top three, my favorite books/series are not so set in stone. But the seventh movie part two was awesome :).
5) Jane Eyre/Sirens of Titan/Twlight/Not Sure. Can't decide on the fifth one, so it's multiple choice :p. But I love Sirens of Titan thanks to AP Lit, great book, really makes you think about a lot of things.
Five Least Favorite Books/series:
1) The Sword of Shannara. Seriously, could you copy Lord of the Rings any more?
2) Macbeth. Read it in AP Lit and did not like it at all. Though I did like Hamlet :p.
3) The Things They Carried. Another AP Lit book. Can't stand the book.
4) Once Upon a Town. Summer reading book a few years ago. So incredibly monotonous. It's one chapter repeated ad infinitum.
5) A Separate Peace. Freshman year summer reading book. Just plain awful, my god.
Convergence: I'm sorry to say that it's highly unlikely that I will finish this story. I looked through it a couple days ago to see if I could finish it before Inheritance comes out and I don't think I could. I really, really don't like how I wrote pretty much the first half of it. So I'd need to do massive revamping of those chapters and then finish the plot. It isn't feasible to finish before Inheritance comes out, so I want to apologize to any fans who like(d) it.
One-Shots: These type of fanfictions are definitely my favorite to write. They're fairly short, generally have romance and have no obligations attached to them. You will definitely seem some more come out over time, so be prepared! Oh, and these will never be any other pairing except Eragon/Arya, sorry Murtagh/Nasuada/Durza/Elva/Saphira/Thorn/Some weird kinky couple like Solumbum and Saphira.
You can probably expect some sort of one-shot for me now that I've sped through the fourth book. If I can spare time from playing Skyrim that is :p.
*SPOILERS OF INHERITANCE*
I just want to mention that I despise Christopher Paolini for not coupling Eragon and Arya at the end. Sure, they had their romantic bits in there; but to not make them a pairing after ALL that build up is blasphemy. Well I don't really despise Paolini, but I believe that the 140 page epilogue could have been much better. Much, much better. I thought it lacked lots of closure and left lots of loose ends.
Don't get me wrong, I love the book, especially the first half; but the Eragon/Arya failure killed the ending for me. If there isn't a fifth book that ties up their relationship, I will be sorely disappointed. Now all I have to go on are the (wonderful) Eragon/Arya stories that are posted here.
*END SPOLIERS/END RANT*