Poll: if link had a girlfriend in ocarina of time, who would it be? Vote Now!
Hi! I'm Dibsgirl. but you can call me Via.
fave sonic couples:
fave invader zim couples:
What describes Sonic?
ZIM: (on other side of street, looks over) WHAT?
DIB: YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH IT!
ZIM: THAT'S VERY NICE OF YOU!
ZIM: HA, you're NOTHING! Go home and shave your giant head of smell with your bad self!
DIB:... Okay, there are all kinds of things wrong with what you just said!
Prof. Membrane: There'd better not be any walking dead up there!
Dib: It's fine Dad!- AND I SAID I WAS SORRY ABOUT THAT!
DIB: Laugh now, space monster! But my weapon's so powerful it... it... buys rubber pants...
GIR: YAY, I'M GONNA BE SICK!
ZIM: My Tallest! Hey, my Tallest! My Tallest! My Tallest! My Tallest! My Tallest! Hey, my Tallest! My Taaaalleeest! My Tallest! Hey, hey, my Tallest! My Tallest! My Tallest! My Taaaaallest! Hey, my Tallest! My Tallest my Tallest, my Tallest! MY TALLEST! My Tallest! Hey, my Tallest! It's me, look at me! My Tallest! My Tallest! My Tallest!
RED: I was curious as to see when you'd shut up on your own. But it's been three hours ZIM...THREE HOURS! So, what is it?
ZIM: Well I've noticed that your flying closer to Earth then EVER before and-
PURPLE: Hey, how did you know that?
ZIM: Oh I know all kinds of things about you! Pretty creepy, huh! Anywho I-
PURPLE: HEY, that is creepy... Your creepy, ZIM!
GIR: I'm floating.
ZIM: I sure do like t.v.! And wearing pants!
other video games I like:
parappa the rapper (ps1)
kirby super star ultra (DS)
new super mario bros. wii (wii)
crash bandicoot 1, 2 and 3 (PS1)
legend of zelda majora's mask (n64)
south park the video game (n64)
silent hill (ps1, ps2,psp,wii)
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love gazing out at the stars and the moon, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever run into a wall, or a part of one, copy this into your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever tripped down the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you have ever slapped yourself and/or banged your head on a table for no reason copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever freaked people out at your school and still do, copy this on to your profile.
If you are weird and proud of it put this on your profile.
If your parents have ever told you that you weren't normal, and are proud of it copy this to your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off its orbit' for a couple scientists likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile.
If you like to read people's profiles when you're bored, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think you have too many of those "copy and paste this to your profile"s, copy and paste this to your profile
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
98 of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2 that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, then copy this onto your profile, or else that little world will be destroyed by Fanfiction!
If you've ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breath. Copy this into your profile if you'd be part of the 8 percent laughing your butt off.
If you hate Shadamy paste this
If you are an obsessive fangirl, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you support Dib, copy and paste this
If you like Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, copy and paste this to your profile
If you support DaTr, copy and paste this to your profile
"sɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɥʇıʍ poob ʇou ɯı ǝɹǝɥ ʇǝb ı pıp ʍoɥ pob ɥo"
"sometimes randomness is the appropriate response" me
"hey, you, get offa my cloud!" mario (hotel mario)
"GO WEEGEE!" Luigi (new super mario bros)
"Lets-a go!" mario
" I hope she made lotsa spaghetti!" Luigi (hotel mario)
'Why was there BACON in in the SOAP?!" zim
'I MADE IT MYSELF!' gir
"one day, you'll be sitting in you're house feeling all safe and secure, and then you'll look over and I'll be there... DOIN' STUFF!" dib
"sprinkle some frys on those cupcakes!" Paton Oswalt
"help Weegee!" Luigi (new super mario brothers wii)
"am I the only one that allows their brain to prance outside the box?" Dale Gribble
99 ways to get kicked out of Wal-Mart. I couldn't resist putting this here!
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Get several of those frogs (that croak when somebody walks by) from the Garden Dept. and place in strategic locations throughout store.
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long," etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this junk, anyway?"
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a test drive.
17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
20. Put M&M's on layaway.
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,"I'm Batman. Come, Robin, to the Batcave!"
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
31. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
32. Take bets on the battle described above.
33. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
34. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
35. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
36. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
37. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
38. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
39. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
40. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
41. Two words: "Marco Polo."
42. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.
43. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics, while headbanging & playing air guitar to Willie Nelson demos. (Bonus: Braid hair & tie bandanna around head).
44. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms.
45. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
46. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
47. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
48. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
49. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
50. Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
51. Turn on toys that make noise or talk at random intervals, and leave them in strategic locations.
52. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
53. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
54. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
55. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
56. Set up another battlefield with GI Joes vs. Barbies. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!)
57. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
58. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest room.
59. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
60. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "the fat man walks alone," and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them.
61. 63. Beg the greeter for those happy-face stickers. Stick them on your face, then stand next to him and copy whatever he says when customers walk in.
62. 64. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
63. 65. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying "Good girl, good Bessie."
64. Try on every pair of shoes in the shoe department. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
65. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
66. If you're female: Take some men's clothes to the mens fitting room and ask to try them on. Act shocked and insist, "But I AM a man," if the attendant says anything. If you're a man, vice versa.
67. Get boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they aren’t looking.
68. Lurk in the cosmetics department and spray people with a bottle of strong perfume as they walk by. Lean in and sniff the, then wave your hand in front of your nose and saying "P-eeew! That perfume stinks!"
69. Plastic fake-vomit and fake-dog doo can be utilized effectively here.
70. Go outside to the payphones, call the store and ask them to page customer "Mike Hunt" (or "Harry Butz", etc.)
71. Stand in front of the Preparation H. Ask everyone who walks by which hemorrhoid remedy they prefer, then launch into a detailed description of your own problem.
72. While you're doing that, have white-out & markers handy. Modify the boxes of "Anusol" by covering up the "OL" on the logo.
73. Crawl around on the ground and pretend that your a cat. Meow when people walk by, rub up against their legs, etc.
74. Take a chair to Electronics, tune in all the TV’s to Young & the Restless, and watch while sobbing loudly.
75. Chase your friends up and down aisles with those electric cars. Make sure to tell your friends to act like they don't know you.
76. Ride the little rides for toddlers. Fit the character; if on a horse, act like a cowboy, etc. If a little kid comes over wanting to use it, start crying.
77. One word: STREAK!
78. Excessively use anything thing that says "Try Me".
79. Start pocketing any and all free samples.
80. Draw mustaches on all the pictures and mannequins.
81. Walk up to the customer service and say "Hello, I'll have a Quarter Pounder with cheese, large fries and a diet coke." Then go to Mc Donald's and try to return a toaster.
82. Start to madly scratch yourself and walk up to people asking where the rash cream and lice remedies are.
83. When alone, have loud conversations with your "multiple personalities".
84. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10".
85. Try on crazy costumes and walk casually through the store.
86. Act suspicious and stick your arm in your jacket when leaving store. As you’re walking through the doors act like you’re expecting the alarms to go off. Then quickly look around you to see who's watching and run away as fast as your can.
87. Balance EVERYTHING you see on the tips of your finger, your nose, your forehead, and the top of your head while singing the circus song.
88. Put jockstraps in the lingerie department.
89. Put lingerie in the men's department.
90. Stand in the sock aisle, and give each package a stern lecture.
91. Spend hours staring at a little blinking light and say "blink" each time it blinks. Don't look away, just stay mesmerized.
92. In the Garden Dept., skip through the flowers while holding your arms out and "buzzing".
93. With friends, stage a "sit-in" in all the bean-bag chairs in Furniture Dept.
94. Walk up to a guy and say "It's YOU!! I haven't seen you in so long!!" and kiss him, then say "Why didn't you ever call me?" and walk away. Much more effective if you’re also a guy.
95. Stand next to a mannequin and pretend to be a mannequin too. Try to hold the same position for as long as possible.
96. Start singing oldies songs in the megaphone.
97. Ask everyone in "Electronics" "Do you know what CD this song is on? I don't know the name but it goes like this:". Then sing loudly, and don't stop until somebody throws you out.
98. Bark while trying on dog collars. Have a friend lead you around on a leash. Better yet, whinny while trying on horse tack and a friend holds the reins.
99. Take fishing rods & a fishing hat from Sporting Goods to the Pet Department. Pretend to fish in the goldfish tanks.
Magician-Master-Duelist is my bff. online and in RL. she is the best friend a girl can have
on youtube is NOT ME!
You know you're desperate when the love of your life doesn't exist. Copy this into your profile if you have fallen madly in love with an anime character. Put your penname into this and name the character in parentheses. KatandNeko-chan (Hatsuharu Sohma) enteryournamehere5 (Hatake Kakashi) Magician-Master-Duelist (Ravenpaw from Warriors) Videogameaddict22 (Dib from invader zim
"Today I licked a rainbow out of curiosity...
IT DIDN'T TASTE ANYTHING LIKE SKITTLES!1!!"
You know you read too much JTHM and watch too much Invader Zim when:
1) You've gotten into several 'Lasers vs. Smoke Machines' debates with your friends (oh yeah! XD)
2) Every time you hear a teacher say "Children today have it so easy", you're tempted to scream "YOU SPEAK LIES! LLLLIIIIIEEEESSSS!" while clawing at the air like Zim (yep)
3) If someone says the words 'Red and Purple', the first thing you think about is the Almighty Tallest, not the colors. (totally!)
4) You learn someone in your class is named 'Johnny', and emit a fangirl squeal ( I have a boyfriend named johnny)
5) You now think all Chihuahuas are EVIL! ( I don't like dogs... except Gir)
6) You've taped your fingers together to see what it would be like to have only three fingers( phhhhttt! yes!)
7) The thought of Dib being Johnny makes more sense than it actually should (mmmmmmaybe...)
8) You now order 'Brainfreezies' at movie theatres and drug stores (the woman just looked at me like I was crazy)
9) Your friends aren't even surprised anymore when you spout a random JTHM or Invader Zim quote (just ask lexi! XD)
10) The name 'Jimmy' makes you shudder with revulsion (yep)
11) Speaking in third person doesn't seem odd at all (via sees nothing wrong with this)
12) At least ONCE, you've tried to imitate one of the character's voices (Gir, Gaz, and professor membrane)
13) You want a T-shirt that magically changes logos without your notice (like Johnny's) (YES)
14) You're genuinely shocked whenever someone wonders aloud 'Who is Jhonen Vasquez?' (yes)
15) Height has become very important to you, and you now look up (both physically and figuratively) to those who are taller than you (not really)
If at least one of the above is true, copy and paste this to your profile!
Things to do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
if you are planning to do all or one of these things then copy and paste it!
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
ACTUAL PRODUCT LABELS THAT SCARE ME:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Fritos! ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)?
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought?...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and.. .I'm taking this because?...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (...)
1. YOUR REAL NAME:
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle):
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal):
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name):
Fay 13th street
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name):
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink):
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of your dad's middle name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, last letter of your mom's middle name):
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name):
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets):
Your Rock Star Name: (fav fruit, and something that can go wrong):
Your Pirate Name: (fav color, pirate accessory):
Purple Eye patch
12. Find the third letter of all your answers. Underline them. What do they spell?
All hail Shadow!
(Bow your heads low, all hail Shadow!)
Suffer long and it will set you free,
Determination of the strong!
All hail Shadow!
(Bow your heads low, all hail Shadow!)
Somewhere in chaos we all find ourselves!
Determination of the strong!
All hail Shad
All hail Shadow!
(Bow your heads low, all hail Shadow!)
"Instant Water, Just add water!"
It's Jesus' Birthda- I mean, Christmas. Get off of the computer and go spend time with your friends and family.*
Unsafe External Link