Author has written 33 stories for Tales of Symphonia, Haruhi Suzumiya series, Death Note, Tales of the Abyss, Danny Phantom, Mega Man, Legend of Zelda, Harvest Moon, Sonic the Hedgehog, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Digimon, Naruto, Generator Rex, Young Justice, Sands of Destruction, Minecraft, D.Gray-Man, Fairy Tail, Ben 10, and Rise of the Guardians.
One thing you should know before continuing. I'm not sure how often this happens to other authors, but know I'll be listening to some random song/video or what not and thinking of another series all together... and somehow find a way to connect the two in some odd way. So that's why I have a lot of One Shots. I get ideas from the oddest of places. (That and it's most likely a series I haven't seen in a while and have no idea how the characters are supposed to act... yay me -sweatdrop-) Also, there's the chance I might use the same Oc twice. I have this weird habit of trying to fit one Oc into, same background and all, three different series all the time. Just thought I'd let you know in case you read any of my stories with the same Oc in it. Most of the time the two (or more) stories aren't connected in anyway.
This is weird, but interesting! If you can raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!Paste this to your profile if you can read this.
Here's her story. The Legend of Yellow-[Link]
Name- Just call me CKHC. (Cruxis' Kingdom Heart Cherubim) or Cherubim-chan (Thanks for the nickname Hydro-serpent58!)
Pets- One cat, two dogs, one rabbit, two mice and a hamster
likes-really cool stories,anime,video games(Heck yeah!),drawing,and usually writing, video game let's plays
Dislikes- Yaoi or Yuri pairings (Seriously. I HATE stories like that! But if the plot and story is good enough, I'll favorite it but skip through ANY mention of yaoi! Well, I should rephrase that, what I don't like is making a character gay that wasn't originally that way in the series. I have no problem with gay characters if they were meant to be that way in canon, I just don't like fans changing a character like that.)
Youtube- Cruxis Kingdom Heart Cherubim- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4BA4QiDeK1KAPzQ2jUFAlQ
Yayz! I found the story I was looking for! And Thank God for that!! You wouldn't believe what I was planning to do to try and find it. So if anyone's curious on the story I practically spent hours trying to find here's the link! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7666232/1/Uncontrollable
Okay, everyone will probably come across stories by someone named Frefrie D. Well, you have to read them! She is an awsome writer. She's my best friend and I'm here supporting her! Please check out her stories. Please! Check out her stories and review!! She'll stop writing if she doesn't get a least five reviews from people she don't know! PLEASE REVIEW HER STORIES! THEY'RE FREAKIN' AWSOME!
I Love My Printer!
Four Videos You Have To See!
Favorite Brawl characters
1.Sands of Destruction
4.Tales of Symphonia/Abyss
3.Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
2.Jack and Daxter
1.Ratchet and Clank
Ask if you want me to make the stories for the characters i haven't written already.
"The town's in a panic over a stupid pet lizard Daaaarling!"-Train Heartnet
Train: -singing- White milk, red mild, yellow milk is oh so bad, oh oh oh oh, oh yeah! Milk festival's coming to town! Heh up tup tud
Train: Well yeah, but why does winter have to be so damn cold!!!
Train: I don't think so princess. You're crazy if you think you can pull this off by yourself.
Eve: You think I'm a princess?
Sven: Haha, that's a good one Train. -chuckle- Princess
Train: These things are disgusting!
Eve: Vegetables are good for you...
Sven: I don't get you Train. You complain about the food, yet you continue to show it down the hole under your nose!
Train: -yelling- Yo Waitress! I'm ready for seconds! Bring me whatever! -gets hit with shoe-
Sven: -looks around- Now where the hell did Train go?!?
Eve: He left...
Sven: Damnit! He always slips away as soon as I take my eyes off of him!
Train: -looks around- What's going on? All the shops are closed.
Kyoko: The shops are closed but I'm here and I can keep you company! -hearts-
Train: -looks around again- Now, where can I find a vending machine that sells milk?
Kyoko: Vending machines don't have milk but I do! -hearts-
Train: -continues looking around- There has to be some place where I can get some milk.
Kyoko: I can steal it if I have to, but first I need some sugar! -puckers lips-
Train: -- -Sticks a cat in front of her-
Red-head waitress: HEY! -throws serving tray-
-Hits some gangster-
Cat: I am God. -hands soda to you- Would you like a soda? There warm from my body heat.
Believe it or not-Daleks: This is not war. This is pest control!
Becky: SHUT UP YOU LITTLE BRATS!!!! DON'T YOU DARE UNDERESTIMATE MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Haruhi: NO EXCUSES!!!
Mikuru: :'( WAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
Naruto: Believe it!
Jimmy: Wait, Dad was blind!
Jimmy: Whoa, she kicks ass!
Phoebe: Look, he's gonna pay for himself the first time I kick ass on some unsuspecting narly, beast!
"Well, now you're workin' for Mr. J., you chowder-head. You'll do what he says, and take what he give, and hope it's not a bullet!"
Jack Sparrow: I got a jar of diiirt! I got a jar of diiirt! I got a jar of diiirt! And guess what's inside it! -falls down the stairs-
Jack Sparrow: All of you have tried to kill me, only one of you succeeded
Diggs: Well that’s too bad, cause we don’t know how to read.
Sherlock Holmes (A game of Shadows): Dangerous on both ends and crafty in the middle. (
Michelangelo: Oh good, cause I have nightmares about birthday parties.
Ash: I say this because I got a letter from him the other day. Yes, I was just as shocked as you are. How the heck did he get my address? When I saw who it was from, I thought, "Oh no, he's dying and wants to make his peace with me."(Lol)
Richie: _OH, so THAT'S what Pond-scum looks like,
Richie: Pick me, pick me, I'm the same size as him, I'll fight him! Pick me! I'll clean his clock, I'll wipe the floor with him!
Mido: Shut up Butt face!
Danny: as a man in his 40s may i suggest internet dating or a cat
Vlad: Listen to me Maddie you will rue the day you spurned my affection, and I...WILL..NOT..GET..A...CAT!!
11th Doctor: -newly regenerated- What was I doing? Oh right, Ccccrrrrashing!
11th Doctor: I like bow ties. Bow ties are cool.
Silence, I kill you!
I told another one, holy crap! I can do this crap too.
I came from your suit case.
Oh that’s easy, they open it up, and I go ‘Hi! I’m Lindsey Lohan!’
I’m a suicide bomber.
It used to be, new guy.
From the suicide hotline.
Okay, I’ll try not to move my ass.
Is that Walter? He scares the crap out of me.
Please, don’t put me in the same suit case again! He has gas.
Dark-Looks like i struck a nerve!
Dark-I give up.
Phoebe-oh look, it's another another one of you and pi-per!
Diggs-Dive! oh crap a rock!
Phoebe-How about the 'Nicholas must die' spell.
Frefrie-Curse you spider(Lol)
Sokka- Its a giant mushroom. Maybe its friendly! (Too much cactus juice dude!)
"...But did anyone see what he did wrong?" - Black Canary
NORMAL PEOPLE vs. YU-GI-OH FANS
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
One Who Made Her Life Perfect Now Gone
Psicologo the Elemental Protozoan(Frefrie D)
Noishe (( wind type)) boy
Tierra ((ground type)) girl
Fuego ((fire type)) boy
Hielo ((ice type)) girl
Agua ((water type)) girl
Relampago ((lighting type)) ((also known as rayo)) boy
Obscuro ((dark type)) boy
Luz ((light type)) girl
Cielo ((sky type)) boy
Bosque ((plant type)) girl
Psicologo ((psychic type)) Boy
Fantasmas ((ghost type)) girl
Muerte ((death type)) boy
Vida ((life type)) girl
Destruccion ((destruction type))boy
Renacer ((rebirth type))girl
Lunar ((moon type))boy
Sol ((sun type))girl
Flores ((flowers type))girl
Salud ((Health type))boy
92 percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Repost this if you are one of the 8 who would be laughing your rear off
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: Queen S of Randomness 016, Queen B of Randomness 016, AnimieKittyCaffe, The Gypsy Pirate Queen, That Bloody Demon, The Astrology Nerd, Shadow929, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Yavie Aelienel, Hyperactively Bored, Spymaster E, Shanny-Boo, Gem W, Brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, Bara-Minomoto, Em Quagmire, Buffy The Mary-Sue Slayer, Random Little Writer, Larxene II, Dragons Ark, freakyanimegal456, Kratos's Appreintice, Videogamatic, Cruxis' Kingdom Heart Cherubim
By copying and pasting this in your profile, you vow to respect other pairings and the people whom like them.
You shalt not insult them, explain why they can't be together, or say that they would rather be with someone else.
You shalt have your opions but shalt not insult pairings. You shalt avoid them if you hate them.
You shalt keep an open mind about stories even if you despise the pairing.
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're part of the two percent who hasn't, copy this, and paste it in your profile.
If you've ever misspelled your own name, paste this on your profile
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If someone has ever told you that you need a life and you told them "I have a life. it's anime/ video games/ manga/ internet/ or fanfiction, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your profile is longer than the chapters of most of your stories copy and paste this to your profile.
If you and/or your best friend is insane, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
93 of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If your part of the 7 that would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit God of the C.C.A., Moonlight Goddess of the C.O.C.A, Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRL777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Deidara's Manialoll 4 Ever, ANBU Inu, MaybelleDragon-chan, ChristinaAngel, DitzyDizzyDessy101, XXFire-PrincessXX, Super Saiyan Angel,Charmed4lifekaren, Ferfrie D,Cruxis Kingdom Heart Cherubim
99.5 percent of teenagers and kids have a myspace and are literally addicted, if you are the 0.5 who thinks myspace is a dumb way to make friends, relationships, etc. post this onto your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you copy and paste stuff into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever burst into a fit of laughter for no apparent reason (other than some inside joke that no one else in the universe would find funny) copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
My best friend is insane, if you agree or if you have an insane friend then copy this to your profile (P.S. It's why we're friends :D)
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you constantly forget what you're saying or are about to say, and I mean CONSTANTLY
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever felt like something was watching you and then turned around to find nothing, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate all the ads popping up while you're trying to read some story, copy this into your profile.
If you are anti-social sometimes, copy this into your profile.
If you have music in your soul, post this onto your profile!
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a wall before copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do at random moments, copy and paste this onto your profile.
You're just jealous because the voices in my head talk to me and not you.
I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it. If you are insane, enjoying every second, and proud of it, copy this and paste it into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you ever pushed on a door that said "Pull" copy this into your profile.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't ever been asked out. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: Iheartjake1220, FaerieRose13, Dancer4Life15, Marigold Winters, SparklingTopazEyes, my name is paper YAH, Sakurablossom24, Rhianna224, Kisa T. Sohma, Lone-wolf761,charmed4lifekaren, Ferfrie D,Cruxis Kingdom Heart Cherubim
If you hate child abuse then repost this on your profile. If you don't then you have no soul!!
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similiar, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites, copy this in your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever wished you could talk to animals or be an animal, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever choked on air (or any other substance you thought impossible) copy and past this into your profile
If your parents have ever told you that you weren't normal, and are proud of it copy this to your profile.
I'm crazy. So what? If you're crazy and proud, copy this into your profile!
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
I'm not so good at advice. Can I intrest you in a sarcastic comment?
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
I don't obsess! I think intensely.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied something from someone else's profile, copy this onto your profile.
I used to be normal, until I met the freaks that I call my friends
You know you're obsessed with D. Gray Man when...
1. You feel there is a connection between yourself and one of the characters.
2. You relate to this character so much that you roleplay him or her.
3. You start to call yourself the character's name.
4. When something happens to the character in the anime or manga, you react as well.
5. You memorize every single fighting move that character has.
6. Even the ones NO ONE knows.
7. In Japanese.
8. You find yourself quoting the character in everyday conversation.
9. Your friends call you the character's name on a regular basis.
10. Some of your friends only know you by that name.
11. You've gotten into the habit of saying "STRIKE!" when you see a pretty girl.
12. You can't stop saying "che" when you're annoyed.
13. Or in general.
14. Whenever you see people dressed up as demons on Halloween, you scream "AKUMA!" and try to purify them.
15. You think you can do anything with your left arm.
16. You get upset when you figure out you can't.
17. You accuse your non-DGM friends as being Noah and try to eliminate them.
18. When you find that isn't possible, you try to convert them into loving DGM.
19. You have succeeded every single time.
20. You insist the snitch in Harry Potter is just Timcanpy in disguise.
21. You have preferences with how to spell names ( eg. Yu vs Yuu, Rabi vs Lavi, Rinalee vs Lenalee ) and will fight to the death to defend them.
22. You've never found top hats sexier until you've seen Allen, Cross and Tyki in them.
23. You think the Millenium Earl is the most brilliant villian in anime or manga and love to hate him.
24. You're convinced that all Tyki wants is to rape Allen.
25. You stare at your arm and scream "ACTIVATE!" then wonder why it doesn't work.
26. Your left arm ached after you saw episode 56.
27. You'll never look at the words "Noah", "Innocence" and "exorcist" the same way again.
28. Straight pairings involving Allen, Lavi or Kanda have suddenly become an odd occurrence.
29. Your favorite flower is a lotus.
30. You have a habitual hero complex.
31. You cosplay as your favorite character all the time.
32. You dream of being your favorite character all the time.
33. You've become convinced you ARE your favorite character, regardless of what gender you are.
34. You're tickled pink that Lavi's commands involve "growing" and "extending" .
35. The only thing you think of when you see "DGM" is "D. Gray Man", despite what it was meant to stand for.
36. You've watched the anime over 20 times.
37. You've read the manga more times than that.
38. You were upset when you saw the word "Fin" in episode 103 and yelled at the screen that it wasn't true.
39. You know all the filler characters, no matter how obscure.
40. You can recall every event and name the episode it happened in.
41. You can do the same with the manga.
42. You're a horrible spoiler when you come across people who aren't up-to-date with the manga.
43. You know who Joyd is.
44. You know all the new Noah.
45. You've bookmarked the wikipedia page for your favorite character.
46. You removed the bookmark because you found you already knew everything.
47. You returned to the wikipedia page and edited something that was wrong.
48. You know your favorite character's birthday and celebrate it every year.
49. You realize that Allen and Kanda are so much alike that it would be a crime for them NOT to be together.
50. You know what Yullen, Lucky, Yuuvi and Laven are.
51. You support one of those and always will.
52. You've seen every single DGM-themed AMV on Youtube.
53. You think Tyki makes a great Winnie the Pooh.
54. You're laughing because you know EXACTLY what reference that was.
55. You know who TehExorcist is.
56. You've downloaded or otherwise illegally obtained all the songs in the DGM soundtrack.
57. You recognize one of those songs as your personal theme song.
58. You know all the words to The Musician's Song by heart.
59. You know their translation.
60. You find it uncannily ironic that Tyki broke Allen's Innocence.
61. Every time you see that part of the anime, the words "chest rape" come to mind.
62. You're now convinced that Tyki is a direct descendant of Pedobear.
63. Swords win over guns, unless the gun happens to be Judgment.
64. You've seen the episode where Kanda gets a fanboy.
65. Flashbacks have become your worst enemies.
66. You think the flashback from chapter 190 was the only well-written one.
67. You watch for manga updates every day and spazz like a retard when you see it's been updated.
68. You wish Hoshino would just get over that sprained wrist already.
69. You found chibi Lavi and chibi Kanda to be the most adorable things on the face of the Earth.
70. You wish Komui would drop a neko potion on Kanda.
71. And a rabbit one on Lavi.
72. Some part of you, whether it be only a sliver, wants to see Road die.
73. You attempt to shoot your friend with your hand and wonder why you two didn't combine into a transexual hair monster.
74. Tyki's berserk form causes the words "tentacle monster" to pop into your head.
75. You just sickened yourself with how badly your mind ran rampant upon thinking that.
76. You've suddenly gained a huge appetite and can't get enough food.
77. You blame that on your left arm.
78. You cried when Cross disappeared.
79. You cried when you thought Kanda, Krory and Lavi died in the Ark.
80. You cried with joy when you realized they didn't.
81. You think Chaoji is a waste of life.
82. You can relate Chaoji to the character of the same name from Naruto.
83. You find Kanda and Sasuke oddly alike.
84. You're wondering why Allen hasn't been labeled a general yet.
85. You think Allen's "14th moments" are epically sexy.
86. Scratch that, ALL of Allen's moments are epically sexy.
87. You want to personally write a thank you note to Hoshino for all the times she drew Kanda shirtless.
88. You've gotten into the habit of calling people "Moyashi" and "Usagi" .
89. Your friends know you as "the D. Gray Man freak" .
90. You know EXACTLY why it's called "D. Gray Man" .
91. You just lied and you have no idea.
92. You draw DGM fanart.
93. You read and write DGM fanfiction.
94. You have your own DGM OC.
95. Your Facebook, Myspace, Youtube and every other social networking site you go on is covered with DGM related pictures and quotes.
96. Whenever someone in your family acts like an annoying idiot, you have the sudden urge to kick them in the head or hit them with a clipboard.
97. You find yourself reaching for Mugen when angered.
98. You've become worried every time you procrastinate that an old man will come from nowhere and kick you in the face.
99. You can never look at a panda the same way ever again.
100. You just read this entire list smiling and nodding to at least 30 of these.
Put this in your profile
-I was normal once. But then I watched Doctor Who
I found this poem and it really touched me, perhaps it will touch you too...
My name is Tiffany
I am three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren’t ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can’t do a wrong
I can’t speak at all
Or else im locked up
All day long.
When im awake im all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren’t home
When my mommy does come home
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe ill just get
One whipping tonight.
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie’s bar.
I hear him curse
My name is called
I press myself
Against the wall
I try to hide
From his evil eyes
I’m so afraid now
I’m starting to cry
He finds me weeping
Calls me ugly words,
He says its my fault
He suffers at work.
He slaps and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And run to the door
He’s already locked it
And i start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken,
"I’m sorry!", I scream
But its now much to late
His face has been twisted
Into a unimaginable shape
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
O please God, have mercy!
O please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor
My name is Tiffany
I am three,
Tonight my daddy
And you can help
Sickens me top the soul,
And if you read this
and don’t pass it on
I pray for your forgiveness
Because you would have to be
One heartless person
To not be effected
By this Poem
And because you are affected,
Do something about it!
So all i ask you to do
Is pass this on!
I nearly cried when I read this, for in many homes it could be true.
This next poem is one I wrote. It may be true, it may not, but it was what I was feeling at the time
Hurts to stand,
of all that once was,
that is no more
My broken memory
Clouds move by
sun rises, sets
rain falls from skies
my broken heart
Time slows, quickens
hard to focus
of what is now,
my broken future
Scenes flashing, flickering
of days long past,
yet ever present
my broken past
The silence echoes
my broken forgiveness
Stony mother, wallowing father,
lost in between
my broken rights
black vacant holes
My broken trust
My broken home
Written by Symphoniafan
(shrugs) It could be labelled as depressing but it was true.
This is one of the things that make me sick!
Girls Don't Realize These Things
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr./Mrs.
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM.
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
REAL FRIENDS: Will sit next to you saying “Damn … we really messed up … but that sure was fun!”
FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
REAL FRIENDS: Cry with you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
REAL FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget it’s yours.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say “I’M HOME!”
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
REAL FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to what’s wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
FAKE FRIENDS: Make you say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
REAL FRIENDS: Come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
FRIENDS: Never ask anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Help themselves and is the reason you never have any food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr. Mrs and grandma and grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents MOM and DAD GRAMS AND GRANDPA.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying "DAMN we really messed up"
FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell anyone else you cry... just laugh about it when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Continues walking while saying, "Walk much dumbass?"
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "RUN, -BEEP- RUN!"
FRIENDS: Wipes your tears when your rejected.
BEST FRIENDS: Goes up to him and says, "It's because your gay isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "THAT WAS AWESOME, LETS DO IT AGAIN!!"
FRIENDS: When you get thrown in jail will come bail you out.
BEST FRIENDS: Will be in there with you going "Damn, we fucked up."
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down you number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff and gives it back a few days later.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "my bad .. here's a tissue"
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography about your life.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that's what everyone else is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd asses that left you.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Would walk right in and say,"I'M HOME"
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are through high school /college (drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say,"Girl drink the rest of that you know we don't waste"
FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will re-post this
"They hurt her"
About six years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was pushed down a sewer opening by five girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didn't submerge, the police were called. They went down and brought up 17-year-old Carmen Winstead's body, with her neck broken from hitting the ladder, then the concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone she fell... They believed them.
FACT: About two months later, 16-year-old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower, he heard laughter, started freaking out, and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep, but five hours later, his mom woke up in the middle of the night from a loud noise and David was gone. A few hours later, the police found him in the sewer, with a broken neck and the skin on his face peeled off.
Notes To Self...Of DOOM!
1. Do not introduce yourself as role-playing character in public.
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
REMEMBER WHEN ..
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are
If you are against racism, COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE. The only race is humanity.
65 percent of teenagers spend more time watching TV rather than reading, if you are part of the 35 percent who read more than watch TV, then copy and paste this into your profile then add your name. RaeVenn-Chan, Fall-For-Deceit, PhoenixTears95, J Spiker, The Awsome Threesome charmed4lifekaren, Ferfrie D, Cruxis Kingdom Heart Cherubim
If you have a very wide range of interests copy and paste this on your profile
If there are times you just want to annoy people for the heck of it, copy and paste this on your profile
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you or your best friend is insane copy and paste this onto your profile
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
60 things to do in an elevator:
1. Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
101 FUN THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, “I think we’ve got a Code 3 in Housewares,” and see what happens.
11. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to “10″.
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, “Hi! I haven’t seen you in so long!…” etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, “Who BUYS this junk, anyway?”
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you’re taking it for a “test drive.”
17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, “Wow. Magic!”
20. Put M&M’s on layaway.
21. Move “Caution: Wet Floor” signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you’ll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can “catch” from the other aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,”…I’m Batman. Come, Robin, to the Batcave!”
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell “hello” upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, “Why won’t you people just leave me alone?”
30. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., “Do you have any Shnerples here?”
31. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
32. Take bets on the battle described above.
33. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
34. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from “Mission: Impossible.”
35. Run up to an employee (preferably a male) while squeezing your legs together and practically yell at him ” I need some tampons!!”
36. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
37. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
40. Say things like, “Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?”
41. Set up a “Valet Parking” sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: “Marco Polo.”
44. “Re-alphabetize” the CD’s in Electronics.
45. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms
46. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
47. Relax in the patio furniture and open the patio umbrella until you get kicked out.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, “No, no! It’s those voices again!”
49. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
50. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don’t get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
51. While walking around the store, sing in your loudest voice possible “sex and candy”
52. Try putting different pairs of women’s panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
53. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
54. Nonchalantly “test” the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
55. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, “Red Rover!”
56. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
57. Set up another battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. G.I. Janes. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!!)
58. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
59. While no one’s watching quickly switch the men’s and women’s signs on the doors of the rest room.
60. Fill your cart with boxes of condoms, and watch everyone’s jaws drop when you attempt to buy them.
61. In the auto department, practice your “Madonna” look with various funnels.
62. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like “the fat man walks alone,” and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them
63. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very serious conversation. Ex: The person is breaking up with you and you begin crying “How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me! I knew there was another girl, but I thought I had won. You kissed ME darling.” Then act as though you are being beaten and fall onto the ground screaming and having convulsions.
64. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
65. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying “Good girl, good bessie.”
66. Go over to the shoe department and try on every pair of shoes, not putiing one pair back. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
67. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
68. In the makeup department, spray yourself with every perfume there is, then walk up to a boy who is with another girl and start flirting with him in that annoying, ditsy way. “hi!!!! (giggle) What’s your sign?(giggle).” When the boy shows no interest, start hitting on the girl the exact same way. “hi!!!! (giggle) What’s your sign?(giggle).”
69. Get boxes of Condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they don’t realize it!
70. Walk around the perfume department with a bottle of super strong perfume and spray people as they walk by. Lean in and sniff them then jump back and wave your hand in front of your nose and saying “Oh god, your over powering the perfume!!”
71. Hit on the elderly.
72. Hit on 5 year olds.
73. In the food aisle, pretend like there’s a little bug, slowly move your head to the right, then swing your head to the left as if your trying to follow it. Slowly lower your head to the ground, then start spinning around in circles stomping like crazy. Then finally yell out “Yes!!! I got it!!! Wow, that was the biggest Cockrouch I’ve ever seen, i think it was pregnant!!! Hey look, there’s another one!!!” Then Repeat.
74. Repeat 73 with a can of bug spray.
75. Crawl around on the ground and pretend that your a cat. Meow when people walk by, rub up against their legs, etc.
76. Ride around on those electric cars and pretend that your a prissy English Man. Say things like “Cheerio, good man.” to people who walk by. And don’t forget to have perfect posture.
77. Start grunting like Beavis and Butthead while chasing your friends up and down aisles trying to run over them with those electric cars. Make sure to tell your friends to act like they don’t know you.
78. Spend all your money riding on those little rides for toddlers. Fit the character; if your on a hoarse, then pretend that your a cowboy, etc.. And If a little kid comes over wanting to use it, start barking at them until they run away crying.
79. Have silly string fights with a friend. Hide behind customers and “accidentally” hit the people instead of your friend.
80. Excesively use anything thing that says “Try Me”.
81. Start pocketing any and all free samples.
82. Draw mustaches on all the pictures and mannequins.
82. Walk up to the customer service and when they say “Hello, how may I help you?” say “Yes, I’ll have a Quarter Pounder with cheese, one strawberry shake, a large order of french fries and a diet coke.” And when they start to talk, say “Oh, to go”. Then when they say that they can’t give it to you say “Oh, This is because I’m gay isn’t it? I’d expect this from Caldors, but not Walmart. People who are gay are just like everyone else your know. You disgust me” Then walk away mumbling to yourself. If your a guy, try to act as valley-girl-like as you can
83. Start to madly scratch yourself and walk up to people asking where the rash cream is because your family and all your friends seem to have a rash too.
84. When your alone, have loud conversations with your “multiple personalities”. Have an English man, a Southern person, someone from New York, a Grandma, and a 5 year old girl all at the same time. You have to use accents. They should sound like this: “Great idea good fellow, we shall have a jolly good time.(English)” “Look, oall I wanna do, is wok ta Stawbucks and git a cawfee(New York)” Etc.
85. Start “dancing” like mad. Basically, just wail your arms and legs around like your having some kind of massive seizure.
86. Try on crazy costumes and walk casually through the store.
87. Stick your arm in your jacket and suspiciously start to leave the store. Get really tense and start to lean over as your walking through the doors As if your suspecting the alarms to go off. Then when it doesn’t go off, let out a big sigh. Then quickly look around you to see who’s watching and run away as fast as your can.
88. Balance EVERYTHING you see on the tips of your finger, your nose, your forehead, and the top of your head while singing the circus song.
89. Put jockstraps in the lingerie department
90. Put lingerie in the men’s department.
91. Put super sexy lingerie in old men’s carts when they turn around.
92. When your alone, start screaming help and yelling that someone istrying to rape you. Then when everyone runs over, start crying and saying “All I ever wanted was a little attention” Then run away crying.
93. Spend hours staring at a little blinking light. After a while, start saying blink everytime it blinks. Don’t look away, just stay mesmerized.
94. Walk up to a lady and calmly say “Help me. The voices in my head are telling me to do naughty things.” Then clap your hands over your ears, fly yell head around and start screaming “NO!!! I DON’T WANT TO HURT THE NICE LADY NO NO NO NO!!!!” Then suddenly stop, look her straight in the eyes, and Calmly say “I…will start…a fire…” The pull out a zippo and start laughing hysterically in an evil way. But don’t light the zippo, just hold it closed.
95. Light a match under a spinkler.
96. Walk up to someone and say “Oh, so your back for more. I warned you never to come back here. Wait here while i go get my shot gun”. Then walk away.
97. Walk up to a guy and say “Oh my god, is it you? Oh my god it is!!! I haven’t seen you in so long!!!!” Then kiss him. Then slap and him say “Why didn’t you ever call me??” Then walk away. Much more affective if you’re a guy.
98. Stand next to a maniquin and pretend that your a mannequin. Try to hold the same position for as long as possible. Then finally as someone is walking by, check your watch and say. “Finally, my shift is done. I really don’t get paid enough to do this”
99. Start singing oldies songs in to megaphone.
100. Act like your about to cry and ask people “Have you seen my mommy?”
101. Steal a Walmart shirt. The possibilities are endless.
BONUS* Attempt all of the above during the same visit.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm HISPANIC, so I MUST be dirty.
You know you live in 2010 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did
YOUR GUY SIDE:
xYou love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
xYou wear lip gloss/chapstick.