Author has written 6 stories for Twilight, Harry Potter, and CSI.
So, anyways, about me...
I'm from Toronto, Canada
I absolutely love and adore the Harry Potter series with all of my heart.
I am completely obsessed with the Marauders and especially Lily and James. Best. Thing. Ever.
My favourite book couples ever are Lily & James (obviously), but I also really like a good Sirius/OC or Sirius/Marlene story
I read Harry Potter and Twilight stories, for the most part
I really HATE :
1. Slash, if the characters aren't really gay
2. Time-Travel fics, people are placed in a certain time period for a reason
3. People making characters into things that they're not or putting them into awful relationships (see list)
Sirius is not just a rash idiot
Harry/Hermoine (eww...who wants to kiss their brother?)
Alice is not a shopaholic
Bella/anyone who's not Edward (for obvious reasons...I mean love can't be found 17 times by the same person)
9 Things I Find Incredibly Idiotic
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3. When people say 'Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too'. Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say 'it's always the last place you look'. Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it?
5. When people say while watching a film 'did you see that?'. No Loser, I paid 12.50 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
6. People who ask 'Can I ask you a question?'... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8. When people say 'life is short'. What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks 'Has the bus come yet?'. If the bus came would I still be standing here? I don't think so.
Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. If your weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile.
93 of American teens would have a severe emotional break down if someone called them a freak. If you are part of the 7 that would ask the person "What was your first clue?" copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you are unhealthily addicted to Harry Potter, post this onto your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, copy this into your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever wished you were Lily Evans, so you could snog James Potter, copy and pase this into your profile.
If you consider Harry Potter a major, necessary part of your daily life, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that says pull (or vice versa) copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you have ever tripped up the stairs, copy and paste this into your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile
I'm a klutz. I mean, a MAJOR klutz. As in, I trip over things that aren't there and I accidently drop quite a few things. If you're a klutz too, then copy and paste this onto your profile (but don't trip!) to fill the world with us unbalanced people!
If you, unlike many writers, know the difference between 'your' and 'you're' and make take this mundanely ridiculous fact into account when writing, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away then remebered, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you talk so fast no one can understand you unless they try really hard and even then it's a struggle, copy this into your profile.
You don't have to be a twig to be beautiful. If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want world peace, a brighter future, and more chocolate, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want the planet to become more sustainable, copy and paste this into your profile, then go recycle something
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile.
If you get too excited for books, movies, etc. to come out copy and paste this in your profile.
If you loved DH, HBP, OotP, GoF, PoA, CoS, and SS/PS, and know what all those initials stand for, copy and paste this on your account.
If you are Harry Potter obsessed, copy this into you profile and add your name: Ga Nat Nat, Evil Older Sister, Frozenfan, The Choco-Holic, Jade Snape-Holloway, psychotic me, LLAMAS WILL RULE THE WORLD, PrettyFanGirl, Cannotstopwriting,jasmineflower27, dork-with-glasses, Rhiannon da crazygirl. Fred-Weasley-Isn't-dead, Lillith Aurora, teenage-witch94
If you spend a lot of time wishing Hogwarts existed, copy and paste this into your account
If you liked Snape after Deathy Hallows copy and paste this in your profile.
If you miss Fred Weasley, put this in your profile
If you are a die hard, no hope for cure Harry Potter fan, copy and paste this into your profile
You know your addiction to Harry Potter is getting dangerous when you've added words like "Voldemort", "Hogwarts", and "Marauders" to your computer's dictionary. If you have done that, copy this into your profile.
If you are hoping with all your heart that you're a witch/wizard and your Hogwarts letter just got lost in the mail for several years, copy and paste this into your profile.
I LIVE for reviews, so it would be so great if you could review anything you read.
Thanks a million!
|Community:||Hogwarts' Favourite Couple|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|