Poll: Do you dare me to read every single fic in the Lord of the Rings fanfiction archive? All 39,500 of them? Including slash fics, trolls and Mary Sues? Vote Now!
Author has written 29 stories for Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Lord of the Rings, Alex Rider, Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew, Ranger's Apprentice, Inheritance Cycle, Star Wars, Prince of Persia, Robin Hood BBC, Thor, Doctor Who, and Star Trek: 2009.
So about me...
I am Arya Daeriel, the torture addicted nutcase! Professional Sue hunter, Grammar Nazi, and Tolkienite! Not to mention novelist, pianist, and bookworm extraordinaire! Welcome to my profile, watch your step, and enjoy the ride!
Favorite books: Lord of the Rings, The Silmarillion, Harry Potter, Inheritance Cycle, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Pendragon, Ranger's Apprentice, Alex Rider, Leven Thumps, The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, Good Omens, A Song of Ice and Fire, The Night Angel Trilogy, Maximum Ride, The Black Magician Trilogy, and much more.
Favorite movies: Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Avengers, Thor, Iron Man, The Amazing Spiderman, The Matrix, Indiana Jones, The Princess Bride, The Dark Knight Saga, The Bourne Trilogy, Star Wars, Star Trek: 2009, and of course, much more.
Favorite music: Two Steps From Hell, Queen, Mumford and Sons, and various movie soundtracks
TIME FOR COPY AND PASTE THINGS AND A FEW RANDOM FACTS:
If you have ever had a crush on a book character, copy this to your profile.
If you a very social "Unsocialized homeschooler" copy this to your profile
If you call book characters "Cute" even though you've never actually seen them, copy this to your profile
If you hate Peeta from the Hunger Games copy this to your profile
If you want Gale to end up with Katniss, copy this onto your profile
You are nine months old at birth, which makes you really be one year old three months later, making you one year older than you really are. (I already look older than I really am.)
If you are younger than you look, copy this onto your profile
95 of people would panic if the Jonas brothers stood on the roof of a 3 story building and said they were about to jump. If you are one of the 5 who who get all of your friends, some popcorn, and a soda and scream "JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!" copy this.
If you've ever had a dream and forgotten what it was about before the dream even ended, copy and paste
Many writers don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're.' If you happen to understand this mundanely ridiculous fact, copy and paste this into your profile
If you like chocolate, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever wished you could talk to animals, paste this into your profile.
If you are against animal cruelty then copy this into your profile!
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man burried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded...
Stuff to do on an elevator that WILL help your image, as in, your CRAZY image
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside, and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in one corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to open the doors, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open by themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask them all to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at every floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises whenever someone else pushes a button.
10. Stare grinning at another person for a while, then say, "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square with chalk on the floor then say to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug with the other passengers. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the buttons for other people, but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say that you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi, Greg. How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone bends to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend that you're a flight attendant, and review emergency exits with the other passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Yell, "Group hug!", then enforce it.
23. Make race car noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congradulate all for being in the same lift as you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you just shup UP!"
26. Walk in with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!", then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring--don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say, "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, then say, "Is that your final answer?"
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask people what floor they want. Whenever they answer, give them a glare and say, "You should be ashamed of yourself!"
33. Ask loudly, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell different people that you can see their aura.
35. When the door closes, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long black cloak with a hood, stare at everyone, and in a deep voice announce: "It is time..."
38. Say your Majesty when anybody gets on.
39. Introduce yourself as Lord Voldemort.
40. Ask people which floor they want and why, and then announce that you're going to the floor with Olympus on it because you didn't steal any lightening.
41. Hang Ethan Hunt style from the ceiling of the elevator and speak ominously when someone enters "Heloooooooo"
42. Still hanging from the ceiling, drop onto whoever comes in.
43. Try to make up and sing lyrics for the boring elevator music.
44. Try to start a My-Briefcase-is-better-than-yours contest.
45. Hold a ring and say, "My precious"
"I'm going to KILL you until you DIE from it!"
How do you mow the lawn somewhere that says asks you to keep off the grass?
At Niagra Falls you'll find a sign, just under the waterfall, that says "No smoking." What's up?
Why is the operator the only person who gets to keep his same phone-number no matter where he lives?
There's a special school for talented people, why isn't there a special school for stupid people?
There WERE two snowflakes that looked exactly alike, I saw them last Winter but I can't prove it because now it's Summer.
If you HATE Hannah Mon-upisstay-tanna, post this
Why is it considered necessary to naildown the lid of a coffin?
Why don't we ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why dosen't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
If a person with multiple personalities theatens suicide, is that consisdered a hostage situation?
If a cow laughed would milk come out of her nose?
So what's the speed of dark?
How come abbreviated is such a long word?
Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why people appear bright until you hear them speak?
Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?
How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn't live there?
Why does the word Filipino start with letter "F"?
MORE stuff for you to know
The most money ever paid for a cow at an auction was 1.3 million.
Your hair keeps growing for a few months after you die.
Monday is the most-used day that people commit suicide.
In the average life-time, people will have walked the equivalent of 5 times around the equator.
The little plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
It is impossible to lick your elbow.
75% of people who read that tried to lick their elbow, and you are now smiling because that's exactly what you did.
Mel Blanc (voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to carrots.
Each day more money is printed for Monopoly than the U.S. Treasury
The United States has never lost a where they used mules.
On average, there are about 178 sesame seeds on a McDonalds BigMac bun.
The word "lethologica" describes the state when you can't remember the word you want to use.
Some weird dogs laws are that in Ohio, the police are allowed to bite their police-dogs to get them quiet.
A dime has exactly 118 ridges around it's edge.
This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 packets of gum and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking..
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, start dancing to the music coming from the sound systems that are on sale.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
HEY GUESS WHAT! I'm like DEAD and stuff! If you're also dead but can't pull in your dirt copy this!
1. YOUR REAL NAME:
Things you are NOT allowed to do in Ranger's Apprentice, and what will happen to you if you do.
1. You are NOT allowed to sing "Greybeard Halt". Halt will make you spend the night in a tree. A PINE tree O.O
2. You are NOT allowed to answer a question with another question. Halt will glare at you and make you feel stupid.
3. You are NOT allowed to say "But I thought..." Halt will say "You're not old enough to think."
4. You are NOT allowed to give Tug more than one apple a day. Halt will say "One is quite enough."
5. You are NOT allowed to question Halt's skills for ANY reason. Odds are he'll kill you.
6. You are NOT allowed to tell anyone that Halt's not really grim all the time. He'll knock you into next week and then kill you.
7. You are NOT allowed to sing "We're off to see the wizard" on your way to visit Malcolm. He'll turn you into a lizard.
8. You are NOT allowed to send your Christmas wishlist to Erak. He'll brain you with a battleaxe.
9. You are NOT allowed to sing "Santa's comin' to town" when you see Erak coming. He'll brain you with a battleaxe.
10. You are NOT allowed to ask why, exactly, Keren's name is Keren. He'll hypnotize you.
11. You are NOT allowed to sing "Dude looks like a lady" when you see Keren. He'll throw a blue rock at you.
12. You are NOT allowed to hum the James Bond theme while tracking things with Halt. He'll shoot you with an arrow.
13. You are NOT allowed to hum alien music as you near Healers Clearing. Malcolm will kill you.
14. You are NOT allowed to use the "Green Giant" jingle when you see Trobar. He'll steal your puppy.
15. You are NOT allowed to to talk about your wonderful recipe for clam chowder in Skandia. You'll be brained.
16. You are NOT allowed to iceskate on the pond in Skandia. You'll be assigned to the paddles (But hey, at least you'll get to stare at Will)
17. You are NOT allowed to kill Alyss and Evanlyn when they stare at Will with you. Will will NOT marry you (Shame...)
18. You are NOT allowed to sing the munchkin theme song around Will. He'll shoot you.
19. You are NOT allowed to call Halt "Lucky the Leprichon" he'll kill you.
20. You are NOT allowed to ask Will about Crocodiles. He'll think you've gone mad.
21. You are NOT allowed to ask Halt to do an impersonation of Demo Man. He'll shoot you.
22. You are NOT allowed to switch Halt's coffee to decaf. You'll die a slow painful death.
23. You are NOT allowed to oil the hinges on the door of Halt's cabin. He'll kill you if the intruders don't.
Three rings for the Elven-kings under the sky
In the kingdom by the sea
To kill the foe in Durza
Nurtured by the kind and wise
To kill the foe in Durza
Taught to spy the thief in black
And kill the foe in Durza
Quick as thought the years did turn
Then he met a maiden fair
In her eyes of midnight blue
To fear the foe in Durza
In the dark before the dawn
From his pillow did the man
Calm acceptance filled the man's
Gently as the morning breeze
Forevermore in Durza
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes.
Flying is not dangerous. Crashing is dangerous.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.
A tree only hits an automobile in self-defence.
If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either.
When your life shatters into a million pieces, pick up the pieces, grab some glue, and make a new one.
As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools
Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird.
A wise man once said, "I don't know - go ask a woman.
A good friend will keep you secrets when you ask them too. A true friend will keep their mouths shut without you asking them.
When life gives you lemons make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how the heck you did it.
If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
Help I've fallen and I can't...hey, nice carpet
Some people are like slinkies. The seem to have no purpose, but they still bring you a smile when you push them down the stairs.
Don't fall for someone unless they are willing to catch you.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
There are four things you cannot recover in life: The stone after it is thrown, the word after it is said, the occasion after it is missed, and time after it is gone.
Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow.
Living your life is more important than making a living.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I have a huge scar in my left leg with a dent in the middle from where I was running and slipped and my leg hit the edge of a concrete deck. It's kind of numb now...
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Writing, a Harry Potter poster, two Star Wars posters, and a Lord of the Rings poster.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Not that I know of
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN To? Movie soundtracks, Two Steps From Hell, Mumford and Sons, Queen
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Somewhere around 5:00 pm
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? An adventure
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Sherlock! Why do I have to wait for a year?
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? All my books, my jewelry, my hands (without them I couldn't play piano), my computer, my ipod, and my Evenstar
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'4"
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Nope
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? I'm sitting in the dark right now. I don't think so.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? AsheRhyder's fancomic, Roommates
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Don't wear it
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Any color hair and eye color really... Though, I am partial to dark hair...
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? In the middle of a pirate ship... in the middle of a battle...
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee!
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Ham and pineapple
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Enchiladas
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? Do the crackers count?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED? A gold cross that a woman with my name gave to me when I was born
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Why yes!
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Nope
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I don't really bother with brands
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? My cats, Minx and Estel
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Yuppers!
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? By showing them. You can say many things, but doing them is usually completely different.
30. TYPE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 13
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Both
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? Home
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? My sister
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Nope, but I'm going to Europe next year!
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Puppy eyes. No really, a friend of mine has the most adorable puppy eyes expression and... gah! It's hard to deny him anything when he does that.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Met two concert pianists and...
37. FIRST JOB? My dad's Webmaster
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? No, but my brother once ordered pizzas at my grandma's house for the guy next door
39. DO YOU SWEAR? Not usually...
40.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Tumblring
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Does getting teeth pulled count?
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My piano playing, my looks, my dancing, my taekwondo, my flexibility...
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Nope!
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? One wish.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? At this point? None.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Somebody on my mom's side, I think...
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yes
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Whatever's on the shelf
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast beef
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Staying up WAY too late
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? None
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Most likely
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? I should say they don't, but they really do.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Go read and daydream and torture various characters. *cackles evilly*
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Don't really have one
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Tonka trucks
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? Um... twelve!
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Nope, I hated him.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? No.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mashed potatoes, definitely.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Fun, humourous, understanding, patient, has to put up with my fangirling, ect.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Arya, DD, DJ, 3-D, Janey
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? I refuse to answer this
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW/S? Supernatural, Doctor Who, Merlin, Sherlock, White Collar, Suits, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? Never taken it, I'm afraid! Come back in another two months and I'll tell you.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mint chocolate chip
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? I'm pretty sure I do
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Er... Taekwondo class on Wednesday
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? THERE IS TOO!
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? Um... 40 mph?
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Yes!
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Made in Heaven by Queen
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mum
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Height, eye color, hair color, dancing ability
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Behind Blue Eyes by The Who
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Twilight, badfics, and trolls
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? July (my hands are not freezing in July, like they are now)
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Aquarius
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Strawberry blonde
86. EYE COLOR? Hazel
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? I don't eat at fast food restaurants...
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Not really
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Neverland, the miniseries
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Friday the 13th
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Piano and I sing
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Whichever has the lesser idiot running for president, which at the moment is Democrat because no one messes with my rights.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Both
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? An iced latte from Starbucks
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? None
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists
I'm a CHRISTAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love watermelon.
I love YAOI, so I MUST be GAY.
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN, so I MUST just need converting.
I DON’T LIKE to talk about my personal life, so I MUST be having problems.
Your Guy Side:
You love hoodies
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink.
ACTUAL PRODUCT LABELS THAT SCARE ME:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Fritos! ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)?
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought?...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and.. .I'm taking this because?...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
Ways to Annoy people at the cinema:
Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing!"
Go, "Oooooh..." whenever anyone kisses.
Clap when the good guy gets killed.
During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
Whenever the bad guy is doing something devious, say, "Watch out!"
Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
Yell out what is going to happen.
Wear a cape and when its your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
Say that they cannot sit next to you because you invisible friend already is.
Dress for every movie as if it were the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Use empty chairs next to you as catapults with candy. Aim at specific people behind you and see if you can hit anyone in the back row.
Wear 3D glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
Sit front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming.
Every time a character's name is mentioned do the Richmeister. (for a guy named Nick say, the Nickmeister, the Nickenator, Nickarino...)
Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
Try to start a wave.
Become a bookie. Take bets on who will die first.
Sit in the back and throw eggs at the projection window.
Every time someone curses cover your ears and scream, "No profanity!"
Sing with the theme music.
Bring and use your own air freshener.
At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
Throw spit wads on the screen. Try throwing them on the upper part of the screen so they can't get scraped off.
Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
Bring a book and a bright light. Start reading the book with the light on. When someone asks you to turn out the light, yell, "Shh, I'm trying to read!"
Use binoculars. Stare at the audience rather than the movie.
Bring a Nintendo laser gun. Shoot at the screen.
Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theater late.
When someone kicks the back of your chair, scream, "Ahhh, whiplash!"
Ask what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
Ask the person at the ticket window, "Do you work here?"
Start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
Quote all dialogue 4 seconds after it is said on the screen.
Get up frequently and leave the room while singing "Let's all go to the Lobby to get ourselves a treat"
Every time there is a gun shot scream, "Hit the floor!", jump on the floor, and cover your head.
Wear one of those "cat in the hat" top hats.
Play musical chairs, getting up frequently and moving right next to someone sitting by themself.
Bring your own beanbag chair and sit in the aisle.
Before the movie begins, tape fart cushions to various chairs in the theater room.
Bring a portable air popper, pop your own popcorn.
Bring a watergun and shoot it at anyone who begins talking then say very loudly, "SHH!"
Before the commercials start and people are just coming in and shout so that people outside can hear, "I'M SO VERY SORRY! YOU'RE TOO LATE!"
Tie a cardboard box around your waist and walk up and down the aisles shouting "Get your popcorn, peanuts!"
Cough really loudly right at the most important part of the movie, so nobody can here it, like when the killer's name is going to be said.
Laugh hysterically during the sad parts in the movie, cry during the funny ones.
Bring a pager or cellphone and set them off every 5 minutes, you can also set off a watch alarm if you have a loud one.
Say "Shhhhh" every 5 minutes.
Pass by a room that's showing a movie you've already seen, put your head into the room, and scream the end
There are so many people who have never been to see a musical or play, and so many high and middle schools who focus more on sports than the Arts. If we didn't have arts then their would be no TV, because we wouldn't have actors, and no TV means no movies. Theater, Dance, Band, Acting, Singing, and the rest of the Arts are a important part of our community too! Support the Arts! If you agree that the Arts should be supported and appreciated just as much as sports are then add your name to the end of this and post it on your profile, please. Thank you! / Theater Geek / Lara The Dark Angel / MoonlightSpirit / MySuperManJoeDJDangaa / Thranduils.Heart.And.Soul / Arya Daeriel
If your a FanFiction addict, copy this to your profile.
If your a computer addict, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever write FanFictions when you should be doing homework, paying attention in class, etc., put this on your profile!!
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are so cool that you actually read through all of these, copy this into your profile!!
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
Heaven doesn't want me, and Hell is afraid I'll take over.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica, twilightgirl1918, Just A Little Bit Dramatic, Pirates OWNS you, Cripsee, I'll have some stupid cliche, Insane Winged Girl, Faxness-Fan48, An-Jelly-Ca,VMsuperfan, SVUlover, daisy617, Jammylmd. Musiclvr320, F29DWNxluverx4, oxlovelyxo, xoxojonasbrothersluva101xoxo, mamaXUnicorn, liveindreamland1- MySupermanJoeDJDangaa, Thranduils.Heart.And.Soul., Arya Daeriel
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: Queen S of Randomness 016, Queen B of Randomness 016, AnimeKittyCaffe, The Gypsy Pirate Queen, That Bloody Demon, The Astrology Nerd, Shadow929, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Yavie Aelienel, Hyperactively Bored, Spymaster E, Shanny-Boo, Gem W, Brown-eyed angelofmusic, pirateswriter/fairy to be, Bara-Minomoto, Em Quagmire, Buffy The Mary-Sue Slayer, Random Little Writer, SamanthaFantasyFan, EdwardAddict, Supergirrl, Elemental-ANimal, Mother Nature's Daughter, Nazgul Queen, Admiral Norrington, iamanundeadmonkey, LoveSquaredTichan, icestar14, ServantofSauron, Thranduils.Heart.And.Soul, Arya Daeriel
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
95% OF TEENS WOULD SCREAM AND CRY IF THEY SAW ZAC EFRON AND THE JONAS BROTHERS ABOUT TO JUMP OF THE TOP OF A SKYSCRAPER. COPY AND PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE IF YOU'RE PART OF THE 5% THAT WOULD SIT THERE WITH A BUCKET OF POPCORN AND SCREAM "DO A FLIP!"
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you are in lala land most of the time copy this onto your profile
If you believe in doing what you love, no matter what other people might think, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you're a person who is longing for an adventure like the ones you read in books, copy and paste this to your profile.
If songs get stuck in your head so constantly that you know the words them copy and paste this to your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever been called a bookworm and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy this onto your profile.
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
If you are obsessed with Pirates of the Caribbean, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
If every time you hear the word rum, you automatically think of Captain Jack Sparrow, copy and paste this into your profile
WHAT TO DO IN AN EXAM YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO FAIL ANYWAYS:
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Come down with a BAD case of nose bleed (Bring a kechup pack for this).
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "this is STUPID!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go to the movies.)
15. Show up completely drunk (completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how awesome the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who on earth are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
29. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
34. Fake a heart-attack. When everyone starts screaming and callin 911, apologize, and explain that question #_ moved you, deeply.
35. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. strike a pose first for added effect.
36. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
37. If your answers are on a scantron sheet, fill it out in pen.
38. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girl nearby.
39. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
40. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
42. Dress like the professor.
43. Cross-Dress. (How do you do this if you're a girl? I wear jeans an T-Shirts anyway. Do NOT send me a PM about it, kay?
44. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
45. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
You are a writer IF...
-If you talk to yourself. (Alll the time...Shakes head sadly)
If you always have more than one tab open when on the computer, copy and paste
If you've ever wondered how long a profile can be, copy and paste
This is How you KNOW you're obsessed with Ranger's Apprentice.
1. You can qoute almost all of the dialogue.
2. You can hear Wills' voice in your head.
3. You just KNOW Halt's also in your head, telling Wills' voice to shut up.
4. You've memorized "Greybeard Halt"
5. You want a bow and arrow set.
6. You actually dream about Ranger's Apprentice.
7. You're reading this right now.
8. You sneak around, trying to scare people like you're a ranger.
9. You want to be a ranger.
10. You read Ranger's Apprentice and now you think being short is SO COOL!!
11. You write fanfiction for Ranger's Apprentice.
12. You think it would be fun to be Wills' apprentice.
13. Now you're sad because you aren't.
14. But you imagine yourself as his apprentice.
15. Now you're grinning like a moron.
16. The front left side of your brain is constantly saying, "Rangers Rangers RANGERS! MUST! READ! RANGER'S! APPRENTICE!!"
17. You'd LURVE to meet John Flanagan.
18. You happen to know that there's a contest to do so.
19. You're now jumping up and down, fangirl shrieking about meeting Flanagan.
20. You're going to enter the contest.
21. You're sad because the contest is over.
22. You want to kill me for telling you about a contest that's over.
23. You call John Flanagan "Flanny" sometimes.
24. You'd rather read Ranger's Apprentice than do your homework.
25. You'd rather read Ranger's Apprentice than watch TV.
26. You always want to read Ranger's Apprentice.
27. You want there to be a Ranger's Apprentice comic book.
28. You'd actually tackle glomp someone if they had a Ranger's Apprentice comic book.
29. You'd cry with joy if you got to have a Ranger's Apprentice comic book.
30. You'd cry in despair if the comic book got damaged in any way.
31. You just KNOW that the Ranger's Apprentice books radiate power.
32. You accidently called your brother "Horace" yesterday.
33. If you had a munchkin cat you'd name him "Will"
34. You want to warp yourself into the Ranger's Apprentice world so you can replace Alyss. (Okay, not quite with me...NO GETTING MARRIED!)
35. You're smiling and nodding while you read this.
36. You CANNOT WAIT ANOTHER SECOND for the Ranger's Apprentice movie.
37. You want to see the Ranger's Apprentice movie in the theater.
38. You're going to spend the whole movie going fangirl.
39. You're going to have a hard time not fangirl squealing during the film.
40. You know it's the truth.
41. One of the reasons that you can't wait to see the film is so you can go fangirl and scream at your friends about how cute Will is.
42. He really is adorable.
43. Your parents want you to shut up about Ranger's Apprentice already.
44. They really really want you to.
45. Now you're going to post this list in your profile with everything you've actually done or thought in bold letters.
46. You just hit copy.
47. Don't lie, you know you did.
48. You're thinking about Ranger's Apprentice again.
49. You even know the names of the background characters.
50. Now you're sad because there are SO many other things that can prove you're obsessed with Ranger's Apprentice.
131 Ways to Agitate Someone Who Doesn't Like Harry Potter
2. Say they look like a Harry Potter character of the opposite gender.
3. Quote Dobby.
4. Hog the computer 24/7 while logged onto MuggleNet.
5. Read out loud to them whenever they can't get away from you (Example: When in a car or an elevator). If you don't have a book with you, recite from memory.
6. Give them Harry Potter merchandise for their birthday and Christmas and demand that they keep it and treasure it forever.
7. Rewrite their favorite song with Harry Potter lyrics and sing it constantly.
8. Crowd their inbox with Harry Potter related e-mail and make sure the subjects are misleading.
9. Start singing a Sorting Hat song at random moments, pretend to forget what comes next, and ask if they know in a very loud voice.
10. Make them play Quidditch with you.
11. Give all of their friends Harry Potter related nicknames and act mortally offended when they don't know the history of their character.
12. Change your name to that of a Harry Potter character and start screaming when they don't address you as such in public.
13. Always speak with a British accent - especially if you aren't from the UK.
14. Refer to real places by Harry Potter names.
15. ...throw a fit if others don't use these names.
16. Draw round glasses and lightning bolt scars on every poster and picture you come across...in permanent marker.
17. Give long lectures about how the prophecy relates to every day life.
18. Give every room in your house a Harry Potter codename. ( Example: The living room becomes the Entrance Hall) and whenever someone asks you where something is, use these names.
19. Change them immediately if they figure out what the names refer to.
20. Constantly ask if they can see the thestrals too.
21. ...refuse to explain what a thestral is.
22. Say, "Anything off the trolley, dear?" in a fake British accent when offering anyone food.
23. Pretend you can do magic.
24. Constantly rearrange their furniture and blame it on indecisive house-elves.
25. Yell "Get away from me, Death Eater!" whenever they get near you.
26. Constantly compare them to Mrs. Figg.
27. ...laugh evilly if they ask who Mrs. Figg is.
28. Complain loudly about how your pictures don't move.
29. Whenever you're asked for advice, reply with "Three turns should do it" in a very serious voice.
30. Break any awkward silences by saying, "How 'bout them Chudley Cannons?"
31. Tell a very long joke using a random Harry Potter quote as the punchline and then laugh hysterically.
32. ...make sure the joke isn't funny.
33. Use the titles "You-Know-Who" and "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" to refer to random people.
34. ... make sure no one knows who you're talking about.
35. Write letters to people (friends, neighbors...politicians) and ask them to join S.P.E.W.
36. ...hand fliers advertising it to random passerby.
37. Report Dumbledore's death to your local authorities.
38. Call them repeatedly asking if Percy Weasley is there and hang up before they can reply.
39. Pop up in place you're not supposed to be and insist that you were only trying to Apparate.
40. If you're late for something, blame it on your broken Time Turner.
41. Deck yourself out in all of your Harry Potter gear when you know you'll be going to a public place.
42. Walk past a wall over and over again, stopping randomly to bang on. When you receive weird stares, shout, "What?! I'm look for the Room of Requirement!"
43. Every time you see them, demand an explanation of why exactly they don't like Harry Potter.
44. If anyone tells you you'll go to hell for reading Harry Potter, either: a) jump and down and tell them that you can't wait; b) tell them you'll meet them there; c) sing "Weasley Is Our King" over and over again; or d) ask them to back up this claim with evidence, and laugh at them when they can't.
45. Play the soundtracks while they're stuck in your car.
46. ...add commentary. ( Oh, this is where they...)
47. When one of the movies is on TV, call to remind them.
48. ...every five minutes.
49. If they ask for your phone number, tell them it's 6-2-4-4-2.
50. Say "Alohomora!" everytime you open a door.
51. Sort every person you meet into one of the four Houses.
52. Follow them around while acting out a scene from the book doing very annoying voices for all the characters. Expect them to join in, and act offended when they don't.
53. Count down to some obscure Harry Potter event, whether it's Dumbledore's birthday, or when a Harry Potter DVD comes out. Keep saying: "87 (86, 85, etc.) more days!" in the middle of every conversation you have with your friend. Smile in a superior way when they ask what you're counting down to.
54. Start talking about a deceased Harry Potter character and suddenly burst into hysterical tears.
55. Refuse to be comforted.
56. Ask them to help you study for your O.W.L's and N.E.W.T's.
57. Knit them hats and insist that you're just trying to liberate them.
58. Talk to animals and insist that they're Animagi.
59. Treat them to lunch and then suddenly realize you can't pay for the meal since the restaurant doesn't accept Galleons, Sickles, or Knuts.
60. Run up to random men with long, dark hair and scream, "SIRIUS! I always knew you were alive!"
61. Point at modern electronic devices and loudly say, "Look at that! The things these Muggles come up with..."
62. Write letters to the editor of your local newspaper about the evils of our society ( Namely, Death Eaters and discrimination against friendly werewolves).
63. Send them numerous letters informing them that they have been selected to attend Hogwarts.
64. Carry around a shiny rock and proclaim that you possess the Sorcerer's Stone.
65. Say everything in a sing-song voice like Luna Lovegood.
66. End every converastion and/or letter with "Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"
67. ...refuse to provide an explanation.
68. Tap all brick walls you encounter with an umbrella.
69. Say "Lumos" when turning on a light.
70. Point and grunt and insist that you're speaking Troll.
71. Refuse to wash your hair and explain that you're going for the Snape look.
72. Spend hours at a time trying to get your broom to fly.
73. Invite them over for the night and force them to watch the first three movies with you.
74. If they leave for any reason, restart the movie and tell them it's the Time Turner scene.
75. Shriek loudly and insist that you're speaking Mermish.
76. If you're asked to retrieve something, shout "Accio!" loudly.
77. ...when this doesn't work, throw a fit.
78. Demand to know what exactly the function of a rubber duck is.
79. Talk like Hagrid.
80. Point to garden gnomes and say, "Silly Muggles don't have a clue about what gnomes look like!" in a very loud voice.
81. Take them to a CD store and make them help you look for the newest Weird Sisters album.
82. Yell "Avada Kedavra" anytime they give the anti-HP lecture, then fake excruciating pain as your soul rips in two.
83. Write "Enemies of the Heir, BEWARE!" in red paint on their wall.
84. When confronted about the message, refuse to take responsibility and/or explain it further.
85. Hum Hedwig's Theme constantly and be sure to include any crescendos, decrescendos, accents, etc.
86. Petition to have Hedwig's Theme become the new National Anthem.
87. Wear all black and explain that you're in mourning over the death of "The Only One He Ever Feared."
88. ...when asked for am explanation of this cryptic title, cry hysterically.
89. Replace their entire movie collection with the Harry Potter films.
90. If they ask you about the weather, solemnly say, "Mars is bright tonight."
91. Print this out and use it as a checklist.
92. Insist that they subscribe for your new Harry Potter newsletter and when they say no, act like you've been seriously offended.
93. Potter Puppet Pals, anyone?
94. Knit them a maroon jumper every year - especially if maroon isn't their color.
95. When taking the stairs with them, stop and insist that you have to wait because the staircases are moving.
96. If someone turns off the lights, make a loud cracking sound and pretend to Apparate to the other side of the room.
97. Carry around a hip flask and refuse to drink anything anyone offers you.
98. Toss a small handful of sand and yell out, "Diagon Alley!"
99. If you go to a train station with them, loudly ask random people if they know where you can find Platform 9 3/4. Do this in an extremely fake British accent.
100. When your friend is checking sports scores, ask them if they can find out the score of the latest Quidditch match.
101. If they refuse, complain (loudly) that you missed the semi-final match between the Chudley Cannons and the Wimbourne Wasps and you need to know who will be advancing to the finals against the Tutshill Tornadoes.
102. At your next sleepover, draw a lightning-bolt scar on your forehead, and just as your friend is drifting off to sleep, grab your forehead and start screaming that you dreamed Voldemort killed your parents.
103. Fill a bowl with water and tie some tinsel to the end of your wand. Move the wand-tip from your temple to the bowl and pretend you're transferring your thoughts to a Pensieve, and ask not to be disturbed.
104. When at a train station with them, repeatedly throw yourself against the wall between Platforms 9 and 10. If someone asks if you need help, state in a panicked voice that you're going to miss the Hogwarts Express, and do they have a flying car that you could borrow?
105.At random moments, pick up a wand like object and run around a room, screaming deadly curses and disturbing jinxes. Then collapse, act faint and say that you must be immediately to St. Mungos for you had been placed under the Imperius curse. When not taken, repeat the process.
106. While playing chess with them, stare at your pieces and give them verbal commands.
107. Throw the chessboard across the room when the pieces don't move.
108. Invite them to play "find the Horcrux" with you.
109. Tell them you're wearing an invisibility cloak, then hide.
110. Say "Knock knock." When the person says "Who's there?", say "You Know." When they say "You Know Who?", roll on the floor laughing. When they say they don't get it, become very offended and refuse to explain.
111. Wear mismatched clothes and if someone asks you why say it's because you can never keep up with the muggle fashions.
112. Send out birthday party invitations for a Harry Potter character. Be sure to call everyone who doesn't respond and ask them if they're coming.
113. On the first day of school, ask all of your teachers if "Hogwarts, a History" will be required reading.
114. In casual conversation, mention things you've been taught by Professor Flitwick.
115. Call your local station or cable provider and ask if they will be carrying the Chuddly Cannon games this season.
116. Write all letters to said person on parchment with quills.
117. Whenever they read the newspaper in public, complain loudly about how Scrimegeour is paying them to keep the big stories quiet.
118. Drag them along to the nearest place that has old brick buildings, pull out your pink umbrella, and start tapping the bricks - explain that you're looking for Diagon Alley.
119. Whenever it's foggy outside, scream "The Dementors are coming!" and hide for days at a time.
120. Fill a bowl with water and tie some tinsel to the end of your wand. Move the wand-tip from your temple to the bowl and pretend you're transferring your thoughts to a Pensieve, and ask not to be disturbed.
121. Insist the radio is called a Wizarding Wireless Network.
122. When travelling long distances, insist on going by Floo Powder - while grabbing a handful of soil from the nearest flowerpot.
123. Tell them that they're almost as smart as Grawp.
124. ..refuse to tell them who Grawp is.
125. Speak in a loud harsh voice at random moments and make predictions about people. Then, use your normal voice again and pretend that you don't remember anything.
126. Constantly remind them that you're Dumbledore's man/woman through and through.
127. Walk up to random people and ask them if their initials are R.A.B.
128. If they say no, give them a dirty mistrusting look.
129. If they say yes, then tackle them and demand that they hand over the Horcrux.
130. Yell "Crucio" at drivers who cut you off.
131. Call them every night and ask what the Transfiguration homework is.
Things I am not allowed to do at Hogwarts:
1) Seamus Finnigan is not after me lucky charms
2) I will not sing "We're Off to See the Wizard" when sent to the Headmaster's office.
3) I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class
4) I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss
5) Professor Flitwick's first name is not Yoda
6) Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar
7) First years are not allowed to be fed to Fluffy
8) I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his "time of the month"
9) I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
10) I will not sing the Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin quidditch matches
12) When Death Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade, I shall not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To the Batmoblie, Robin!"
13) When a class-mate falls asleep, I shall not take advantage of the fact and draw a Dark Mark on his arm.
14) It's not necessary for me to yell "BURN!" every time Snape takes house points from Gryffindor
15) Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazgul is simply coincidental
16) I will not refer to the Weasley Twins as "bookends"
17) I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
18) I will not hold my wand in the air before I casting spells shouting "I got the power!"
19) Its not necessary for me to yell "Bamf!" everytime I apparate.
20) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music when wandering the halls.
21) "To conquer the earth with flying monkeys" is not an appropriate career choice.
22) I am not allowed to make lightsaber sounds with my wand.
23) I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue and call them smurfs.
24) I will not slip Malfoy a Love Potion in his morning goblet of Pumpkin Juice.
25) I will not say the phrase "Dude, get a life" to Voldemort.
26) Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from The Phantom of the Opera.
27) I will not refer to the Accio charm as "the Force".
28) I will not call Dumbledore "Santa Claus!" during the Christmas Holidays.
29) I will not put Muggle fairy book in the History section at the library.
30) I will not send Snape a bottle of shampoo for Christmas.
31.)I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "I told you I was hardcore".
32.)House elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
33.) Starting a betting pool on the fate of this year's Defense Against Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky, not a
34.)I am not allowed to tell Hufflepuffs there is no Santa Clause.
35.) I am not allowed to refer to myself as the New Dark Lord.
36.)I am not allowed to sneak into Professor Snapes private chambers to watch him sing I Will Survive in the mirror, as it is disturbing.
37.) I am not allowed to steal Professor Flitwicks wand, hold it over my head and laugh as he tries to reach it.
38.)I will not replace Madam Pomfrey's Skele-Gro with pumpkin juice.
39.) I will not replace Professor Snape's pumpkin juice with Skele-Gro.
40.) I will not impersonate the Swedish Chef in Potions class.
41.)The next time that I see Rita Skeeter, I am not to threaten her with a can of Raid.
42.)I will not subvert the lock on the fourth-floor girls' bathroom and sell its location to first-years as "The Chamber of Secrets".
43.)When applying for a post at the Ministry of Magic after graduation, I should not cite "Fred and George Weasley" as my greatest influence at Hogwarts.
44.)Putting down "Lord Voldemort" is probably not best either.
45.)A Muggle "vacuum cleaner" is not acceptable Quidditch equipment, even if it has been enchanted to fly.
46.) Hogsmeade village is not "a wretched hive of scum and villainy. “
47.)I will not tell Professor Trelawney that I prophesied her death.
48.). I will also not tell Professor Trelawney that I had a vision of her killing the Dark Lord.
49.)Sending rings to the nine senior faculty at Yuletide, with the return address "Voldemort", is not funny.
50.)Insisting that the school acquire computers and network the buildings is a pointless request as they claim that a quill and parchment is sufficient.
51.)Calling the Ghostbusters is a cruel joke to play on the resident ghosts and poltergeists.
52.)I may not have a private army.
53.) I must not substitute chocolate-flavored laxative for Professor Lupin's prescription-strength chocolate.
54.)Nor am I to in any way substitute, alter, hide, or otherwise tamper with Professor Dumbledore's candy.
55.)I am not the wicked witch of the west.
56.) -I will not refer to Professor Umbridge as such either.
57.) I will not melt if water is poured over me.
58.) -Neither will Professor Umbridge.
59.)I shouldn't use Photoshop to create incriminating photos of my house prefects or tutors.
60.)I will not enchant the Golden Snitch to fly up the nearest fan's nose.
61.) I do not know the Avada Kedavra curse, and pretending I do to people who annoy me is not funny, no matter how much they injure themselves diving for cover.
62.) I will not test my Potions assigments by spiking Snape's drink with them.
63.) - Especially not all of them at once.
64.) I will not try to hock off my old piercings as "priceless Muggle artifacts."
65.) I will not claim my X-Files tapes are "Auror Training Videos."
66.)Professor Snape definitely does not have pointed ears, and under no circumstances is he to be addressed as 'Spock'.
67.)I am not able to see the Grim Reaper, nor am I to claim that he is standing by the Headmaster, tapping an hourglass and looking at him impatiently. Or, for that matter, Harry Potter.
68.)When being interrogated by a member of staff, I am not to wave my hand and announce 'These are not the droids you are looking for'.
69.)Thestrals do not resemble the Muggle toys known as 'My Little Pony'.
70.)The four Houses are not the Morons, the Borons, the Smarts and the Junior Death Eaters.
71.)I am not authorized to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort.
72.)Despite my personal beliefs, Quidditch would not be improved by the introduction of muggle firearms.
73.)Though they are doubtless more athletic, battle-axes are not acceptable either.
74.)I will not claim there is a prequel to Hogwarts, A History that explains about Bilbo Baggins.
75.)I will not use the Marauder's Map for stalking purposes.
76.)I am not allowed to introduce Peeves to paintballing.
77.)I am not allowed to ask Professor Dumbledore if the size of his beard is 'compensating for something'.
78.)I will not create a betting pool on that Voldemort is Harry Potter's father.
79.)Headmaster Dumbledore is of no relation to Willy Wonka.
80.)Professor Snape's proper given name is not Princess Silvermoon Fairywing GlimmerMcSparkles.
81.) I will not take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
82.)Harry Potter and Ron Weasley are not the magical equivalent of "Batman and Robin".
83.)I will not play the Imperial March theme for Professor Snape.
84.). - However, when Lucius Malfoy visits, I may play it.
85.)If I insist on carrying out my plans of producing "Riddle-de-dee: The Voldemort Musical", I will do so under a nom-de-plume.
86.) I will not attempt to recruit the title character to play himself. Even if he looks good in tap shoes.
87.)I should not refer to Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle collectively as "Team Rocket" either.
88.)I am not allowed to discuss my theory that Voldemort is actually the second cousin of Sauron.
89.)I am not a 'ninja sent here by Lord Voldemort to destroy Harry Potter' and should stop shouting this at meal times.
90.)It's not tasteful to approach Cho wearing a shirt that says All the good looking ones die young with a picture of Cedric Diggory on it.
91.)I will not yell "Hey look It's Lord Voldemort!" at Hogsmeade
92.)I will not tease Voldemort about the time he needed his pink flowery teddy bear to comfort him when he had that bad bad nightmare about Harry
93.)I will not charm a poster of Britney Spears on Draco's wall
94.) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
95.) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
96.) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
97.) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
98.) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
99.) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
100.) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
101.)I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
102.) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
103.) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously.
104.) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
105.) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
106.) I am not allowed to begin each Herbology class by singing the theme song to “Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.”
107.) I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween.
108.) I will not call Professor McGonagall “McGoogles”.
109.) I will not sing the entire Multiplication Rocks series during Arithmacy exams.
110.) Dumbledore is not Gandalf, and the Triforce is not hidden in Hogwarts.
111.) There is no such thing as the chamber of Double Secret Probation.
112.) My name is not “the Dark Lord Happy-Pants” I am not allowed to sign my papers as such.
113.) Bringing fortune cookies to divination class does not count for extra credit.
114.) I will not douse Harry Potter’s invisibility cloak with lemon juice to see if he will become visible while wearing it and standing by the fire in the common room.
115.) I will not tell first years they should build a tree house in the Whomping Willow.
116.) I will not teach the house elves to impersonate Jar Jar Binks.
117.) I will not give Gryffindors pixie sticks.
118.) I am not allowed to refer to Susan Bones, Hannah Abbot, and Justin Finch-Fletchley as Blossom, Buttercup, and Bubbles.
119.) A time turner is not a flux capacitator I should therefore not try to install it in a muggle car.
120.) I shall not refer to DADA professors as canaries in a coal mine.
121.) When fighting deatheaters in the annual June good vs. evil fight I will not lift my wand skyward and shout “There can only be ONE”.
122.) A wand is for magic only, it is not for picking noses, playing snooker, or playing drums no matter how bored I become.
123.) It is generally accepted that cats and dragons can not interbreed and I should not attempt to disprove this theory no matter how wicked the results would be.
124.) 42 is not the answer to every question on the O.W.L.S.
125.) I am allowed to have a cat, rat, toad, or an owl. I am not allowed to have reticulated python, snow leopard, Tasmanian devil, or piranha.
126.) No matter how good an Australian accent I can do I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
127.) I will not refer to the Defense against the Dark arts professor as Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to have wings, copy and paste this into your profile
If you get a kick out of explosions, put this in your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
I LOST MY TRAIN OF THOUGHT! If that's ever happened to you, copy and paste this into your profile
If you cried, screamed, threw a fit or shouted FOR GOD'S SAKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING! when Arya rejected Eragon again, Copy and paste. Maybe we can bring them together using the powers of THE INTERWEB!!(Ok, ok, i wasnt THAT bad, but i was pretty peeved off...)
Arya and Eragon are MEANT to be together. If CP doesn't make it happen i will applaud him for standing up to the fan base, staying true to his artistic direction, twisting the story to make us feel sooo much emotion we will burst and then probably kill him for the blasphemy
My best friend is insane. If you are insane or if you have at least one insane friend, copy this into your profile. I am and so is my best friend
If you don't use MySpace and are proud enough to make it public, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are the complete opposite of normal, copy this into your profile.
If people don't like you the way you are, then by golly that's there problem. If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile.
The laws of physics often are frustrating, hard to brake, and often involve pain when it comes to gravity. If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile. If you are one of those poor souls who have challenged the laws of physics... Proudly copy and paste this into your profile!
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason put this on your profile.
What's the big deal about Twilight? If you don't get what the big flipping deal about Twilight is, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
If you are crazy and/or insane and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are mad that they have not discovered Tatooine, Naboo, Coroscant, and Kashyyyk, and all the other star systems out there, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you wonder why on earth they don't make Jedi Halloween costumes for girls (and are infuriated) copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate it when people refer to a lightsaber as a "lifesaver" copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are forever striving to achieve good grammar, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever been hit in the face with a ball and started laughing maniacally, copy and paste this into your profile.
I am an obsessive Grammar Fascist, engaged in a losing war against txt tlk. Join the fight!
If you ever felt like killing someone (or more than one person) because they wouldn't leave you alone when you told them not to distract you because you were busy copy this into your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
Copy this into your profile if you're a procrastination addict.
If you have ever yelled at the book you were reading because the characters did something stupid post this on your profile.
If you have read all of the Inheritance books at least a half dozen times copy this into your profile.
If you have copy-and-paste-itis (Like me) copy and paste this into your profile. No, wait, don't!
I hate pop-ups. If you hate all the ads popping up while you're trying to read some story, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever had a really bad day, gone and read fanfiction, and someone has a story that somehow made it all seem a little better, copy and paste.
If you do not drink alcohol, copy this to your profile.
If you don't do anything illegal, copy this to your profile.
If you're a night person, copy this to your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or the vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both ,copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a self-proclaimed nerd, copy this into your profile.
If you think High School Musical just plain stunk and every copy should be burned, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think the human identification thing when you log in to fan fiction is annoying, copy and past this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile
If you don't know why people can't get it through their heads that members of the opposite gender can just be friends, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think life would be dull and dreary without technology, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you probably need a life but have no intentions of getting one, put it on your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, put this in your profile.
If there are characters on a certian show (no need to mention names) that you HATE BEYOND ALL REASON... copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever spent a long amount of time looking for something that you were holding/wearing, copy this to your profile
90 of 100 teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed...If you are one of the 10 that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your Profile.
If you have ever thought about murdering a fictional character and actually got so into it you started plotting, put this on your profile.
92 percent of the teenage population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch and American Eagle said that it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. put this in your profile if you're part of the 8 percent that would be laughing your butt off.
If you actually enjoy reading, copy this into your profile.
If you are of the opinion that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever read something and got sucked into that book, copy this into your profile.
If you enjoy books about dragons, copy this into your profile.
If you enjoy fantasy in general, copy this into your profile.
If you have multiple personalities that are each writing a different story right now, copy this into your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you are a nerd and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up a flight of stairs, copy this, put it in your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
If you are odd and proud of it put this on your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
98 percent of teenagers drink or have been around alcohol, put this in your profile if you're one of the 2 that hasen't.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever felt like something was watching you and then turned around to find nothing, copy and paste this into your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you post this on profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wish that fictional characters were real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are addicted to Fan-Fiction, copy this.
If you have ever read a book so many times that you can quote it word for word( And you do at random moments) copy and paste this in you're profile.
If you are in lala land most of the time copy this onto your profile.
Freedom is not free, but its worth fighting for!
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're." If you're one of the ones who does know and wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped where there is a ‘watch your step’ sign, copy this into your profile
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you haaaaattttteeeee Dora put this in your profile
95 of 100 teens would cry if they saw Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montanna at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are in the 5 that would push them off, copy and paste this in your profile!
Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you hear voices of book characters in your head, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If Fanfiction is to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you should be doing homework right now, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you like animals, give one a home if you can. If you already have or can't but want to spread the word, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever heard of National Talk Like a Pirate Day, copy this into your profile. (September 19! Don't forget!)
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
f you have ever had a song stuck in your head for more than three weeks, copy and paste this into your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that writing or reading Fanfic stories is fun, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever read a novel over 300 pages in under 4 hours, paste this into your profile.
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile
If your obsessed with dragons, ravens, wolves and fantasy copy and paste this in your profile
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you memorize the complete biographies and physical traits of every character in Eragon (or almost, at least). Crazy is when you write fang or Link is hot on your homework insted of doing it. Crazy is when you act completly, well, crazy and make a total fool of yourself and not even care. Crazy is when you dedicate your entire being (every cell in your body) to Eragon, Maximum Ride, and fanfiction. Crazy is when you go into build-a-bear workshop and walk up to little kids saying "That's my favorite bear" in a creepy voice and then run like heck when their soccer-moms glare at you. Crazy is when you get jacked up on sugar on your school fieldtrip to bush gardens, laugh for two hours striat WHILE riding rollercaosters, then still laugh after you get slapped by your freinds, and they pour a cold water on you, and you just stop suddenly, and when they asked why you laughed you say " I felt like it." Crazy is when you claim you can walk on water and then get your best friend to hold you by your waist in the air and you move your legs in a walking movement (It works!!) Crazy is when you spend your entire night (from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am) on Tumblr. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done too
If ever you find yourself talking, and then suddenly you realize that you don't know what you are saying, copy and paste this into your profile
You don't have to be a twig to be beautiful. If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are one of the proud teens/adults who have a v-o-c-a-b-u-l-a-r-y and do not limit themselves to "omg!" and "Like, that is, like, so, like, totally awsome...!". copy and paste this into your profile.
If reading is a buzzilion times better than watching brain-numbing TV, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you use words like "buzzilion", copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile
One thing: What's the big deal about Twilight? If you don't get what the big flipping deal about Twilight is, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you prefer cold and snow over heat and sun, paste this to your profile.
If you think clowns are evil and will someday take over the world copy this on your profile.
If you think everything looks better organized copy this onto your profile.
If your teacher has to constantly tell you to stop laughing or your gonna die, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you're part of the 0.0000000001 percent of people who does NOT have a MySpace, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have started having dreams featuring the Inheritance Cycle, copy and paste this to your profile
If one of your hobbies is going back over a hopelessly sidetracked conversation to try to figure out what started it, you, like me, have no life. If so, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you get easily obsessed copy this to your profile
If you have ever listend to a song repeatadly, copy this onto your profile.
…In Remembrance to Severus Snape….
….A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor…
...without all the red and gold crap.
…In Remembrance to Fred Weasley…
…Who fought bravely to the very end….
…And whose jokes will forever brighten his other half…
…And will loyally await his soul mate and brother…
… with many jokes…
...he's got forever to think of them, right?
…In Remembrance to Dobby…
…Who was more free and full of love…
...than any elf, and most humans.
….In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin….
...the last real Marauderer...
…who was not just a wonderful father…
….a incredible husband and brave hero…
...as well as a freakin' awesome werewolf.
….In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks…
…who died for ‘the greater good’…
...and would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora.
…In Remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody….
…who’s motto ‘constant vigilance’ kept him alive…
...and scared the crap out of some kids too.
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange…
… because it’s was awesome how Molly slapped her with that Avada Kedavra!
She deserved everything she got and more.
…In Remembrance of Colin Creevey…
…who we really didn’t know too well…
…but took a lot of pictures and died fighting in a war…
…so he must’ve done something good…
…besides stalking Harry.
…In Remembrance of Hedwig…
...Harry's actual first friend…
...who lived and died soaring.
Here lies the spirit of the wind,
The strength of the sun,
And the joy of our home.
May your soul brighten the skies,
As you have brightened our hearts,
Forever around Middle Earth shall you roam.
Beloved Twin, Son, and Brother
May your soul rest in peace with the stars.
If you've ever tried to put your hair behind your ears and ended up poking yourself in the eye, copy this into your profile.
If you think that people on commercials talk funny or use phrases no human beings would ever say, copy this into your profile
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer. (Ehehehe)
If you have ever attempted to high-five someone and missed completely, copy and paste this into your profile.
If ever you have spent a day looking for a particular word, and when someone mentions it you dramatically slap your forehead and yell "OOOHHH!! That's the word I was looking for!" copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate violence in the world and want peace, copy this onto your profile.
If you hear voices in your head, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you KNOW the voice in your head are real, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you're such a loser that you actually read these copy into your profile things, copy this into your profile.
98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever walked into a window, copy this onto your profile (yeah... that was funny!)
Pessimism is good. If you are always pessimistic, you will never be disappointed, because you are thinking of the worst case scenario. If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile.
I prefer solitude over company. Copy and paste this in your profile you have the same feeling.
If you know there's more to good random humor than saying "cheese", "fudge", or "pie", copy and paste this into your profile.
If you often read three or more books at the same time, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever run into a stop sign, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever run into a stop sign more than once, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that being normal is vastly overrated, copy and paste this onto your profile
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
Common sense is the enemy of comedy.
Why be difficult when, with a bit of effort, you can be impossible?
The number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action.
You have a right to your opinions. I just don't want to hear them.
You may call it being a smart-aleck, I call it explaining why you're an idiot.
Look to your left, look to your right, look ahead, just never look back.
If you do it you'll regret it, if you don't do it you'll regret it, either way you're going to regret it, so you might as well just do it.
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
According to a certain american comedien, we canadians are a bunch of "syrup-sucking iceholes". Love it!!
Me? Sarcastic? Of course not! I'm far too ditzy to grasp the subtlties of mockery.
To think is to differ.
Just a big burst of friggin' sunshine. That's me.
If the pen is mightier than the sword, how come actions speak louder than words?
When. I. Read. Stuff. Like. This. The. Voice. In. My. Head. Takes. Pauses.
Strength comes in numbers but victory comes with cleverness.
I don't know, I don't care, and it doesn't make any difference
Sarcasm isn't an attitude, it's an ART
I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.
I used to be lost in the shuffle. Now I just shuffle along with the lost.
My attiention span is just short enough to annoy you and ignore you at the same time.
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
Remember that everyone is unique.
A good friend convinces you not to jump off the cliff. A best friend hugs you and says "Goodbye, I'll miss you. Can I have your iPod?"
I smile because I have no idea what’s going on.
Invade and dominate Wonka Factory and become a Sith Chocolateer today!
Boys are like slinkeys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
there are very few personal problems that can't be excused by an adequate amount of high explosives.
Some people are alive only because its illegal to kill them.
It's a control freak thing, I wouldn't let you understand.
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.
There are few problems that can not be solved with large amounts of explosives.
If practice makes perfect, but nobody can be perfect, why practice?
I hate it when the voices and my imaginary friends fight.
Lying is the most fun a girl can have without owning a flamethrower. However, I own a flamethrower, and therefore, life holds more fun for me then just lying!
Boys don't fall for me; I trip them.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor". A long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck, my friends, for I may not return alive.
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well, I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers
I never make stupid mistakes. Only very, very clever ones.
Obsession? What do you mean I have an obsession? (hides book behind back)
I'm a proud member of the hyperactive club twitch.
We're all mad here
If everyone else goes right I'm going left.
Crazy doesn't even begin to cover it...
Life isn't passing me by. It's trying to run me over.
Don't mess with me, I have a stick.
Laughter is the shock absorber that eases the blows of life.
Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry they bring about a change.
If you can't see the bright side of life, polish up the dull side.
You know there's a problem with the education system when you realize that out of the three R's only 1 begins with an R.
I have lots of ideas. Trouble is, most of them suck.
Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.
I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.
The absolute greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't.
Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides know they're playing.
Does being fluent in sarcasm count as a second language?
I will not go on facebook, I will not go on facebook, I will not go on facebook, Damn, here I am again.
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver.
Life isn't passing me by, its trying to run me over.
"...Avoid roasted cabbage, do not eat earwax, and always look on the bright side of life!" -Angela the Herbalist
I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying.
Come to the dark side...we have cookies you can chuck at people.
Everything is possible. The impossible just takes longer.
Life isn't weird. It's just the people in it.
You think you're all that and a bag of chips. Well I'm all that and a bag of skittles. So taste my rainbow
Even I don't trust my better judgement. What's that say to you?"
"You have enemies? Good, because that means you've stood for something sometime in your life."
Sometimes you're the bug, and sometimes you're the windshield..
Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before. (Unknown but funny)
My sources are unreliable, but their information is facinating.
My mind is a very scary place.
When told to go to hell, I reply with " but what about the restraining order the devil has against me?"
I'm not a smart mouth...I'm simply stating my individuality.
I may forget what someone may say or do but I do not forget how they made me feel.
Why is life giving everyone else lemons? I'm sitting here with a grapefruit thinking "what the heck?"
Everything here is eatable. I'm eatable, but that my dear children is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies.
The Crazy Hyperactive Authoress To-Do List: Created by Wolf (She-Who-Has-A-Very-Long-Name)
1.) Write Saw: The Musical.
2.) Develop the ability to talk to vegetables.
3.) Learn how to "billow" like Severus Snape.
4.) Make action figure of yourself.
5.) Prove to the word that gay sparkly vampires are even more pathetic than they believe.
6.) Enrage obsessed fan girls.
7.) Scream out random endings when walking out of the movie theater. (I can't believe it! Optimus killed Sam and ran off with Megatron!)
8.) Teach monkeys how to skydive.
9.) Create first ever cheese laser.
10.) Have own theme music.
11.) Find the penny at the bottom of the razor blade and and salt-filled jar.
12.) Discover why Dora the Explorer's parents let her explore the world all by herself.
13.) Sing made-up lyrics to Christmas Carols. During the summer.
14.) Read Shakespeare. You know, like in Romeo and Juliet, where Juliet fights that lion, and Romeo destroys the giant space station, and they all go to Burger King...yeah, I don't really know my Shakespeare stuff that well.
15.) Also prove to the children how Santa sits on the throne of lies.
16.) If this isn't enough, scream "I GOT CAKE MIX!" all the time. (Nemesis.)
17.) Warn younger children that if they aren't good this Christmas, Santa's little Dementors will come and suck all of their happiness away. Run from livid parents.
18.) Use security cameras as mirrors to pick your nose.
19.) Run around with a Force FX lightsaber, claimign you are a Jedi that must slay the evils of the world. Then attack anyone wearing Hannah Montana apparel.
20.) Develop sense of irony.
21.) Don't die yet.
22.) Copy and paste this onto your profile if you're an insane authoress/author, too!
You Know You're an Author If:
You talk to yourself a lot. (e.g. Hmm, what would happen if it was sunny the day Bella got hit by the van? Oh, story idea!! Must get computer!)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean take out someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine.
You've ever stuck a big word into a sentance after a dumb word (e.g. 'College is so, like, totally daunting')
Your vacation is ruined because you forgot your laptop at home and just discovered an amazing plot for a story.
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You correct spelling problems and various mistakes on the worksheets your teachers pass out.
You want to type one thing to someone, but then end up writing a novel.
That short story your english teacher assigned you to write came out as a 30-page story compared to the 5-page tales everyone else did.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense. (All the time. You don't even know!)
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101. (Actually this does not aply but w.e.)
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
You Know You're a Book Addict If:
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on.
Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading.
You write fanfictions about the book. (teehehe)
You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else) to read it.
You accidentally call everyone by the character's names.
Everything reminds you of the book.
You quote random lines all the time.
You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't. (like, um, magic powers, or taking a Fangish vow of silence, or trying to break Nudge's talking record)
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class (e.g. flip a desk over then fly out the window, turn into a wolf and maul someone, turn invisible and 'haunt' the school then laugh as the FBI freaks out, light your book on fire and cackle demonically...)
You have pictures of your favorite characters on your iPod.
You've got a book memorized.
You've read a book more than five times.
You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days.
You've planned and prepared a siege on a writer's house because he/she killed a character you like.
You've plotted to murder a character and steal her boyfriend.
You hate it when someone calls your favorite character fictional
You blatantly deny it when someone calls a character fictional.
You check your back every morning in the mirror to see if you've sprouted wings and can join the flock.
You test your hand in sunlight to check and see if you're still (unfortunately) human.
You've closed your eyes and tried to morph into a wolf.
You've found yourself trying to impersonate a character.
Your idol is a character from a book
If you ever felt like just running somewhere, copy this into your pro
Arm and hammer scoopable cat litter-"safe to use around pets"
Endust duster-"This product is not defined flammable by the consumer products safety commission regulations. However this product can be ignited under certain circumstances"
Baby oil-"Keep out reach of children."
Dog food-"new and improved tasting",
Hair coloring-"Do not use as an ice cream topping."
Sleeping pills-"Warning: may cause drowsiness"
Komatsu Floodlight-"This floodlight is capable of illuminating large areas, even in the dark"
Earplugs-"These earplugs are nontoxic, but they may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe."
RCA television remote control-"Not dishwasher safe."
Road sign-"Caution: water on road during rain."
Hair dryer-"Do not use while sleeping"
On a bar of Dial soap- "Directions: use like regaular soap"
Some Swann frozen dinners-"Serving sugestion: Defrost"
Tesco's dessert (printed on bottem of the box)-"Do not turn upside down"
Marks and Spencer Bread pudding: "Warning: product may be hot after heating."
Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body."
Boots childrens cough medicine: "Do not drive or operate machinary."
Korean kitchen knife: "Keep out of children."
Christmas lights; "For indoor and outdoor use only."
Food processor: "Not to be used for the other use."
Sainsbury's peanuts:"Warning: may contain nuts."
American Airlines package of peanuts; "Instructions: open packet. Eat nuts."
Swidish chainsaw:"Do not attept to stop chainsaw with hands."
334 ways to get kicked out of wal-mart
1. Take someone's shopping cart and switch the items with stuff from the person next to them's cart
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. copy this into your pro if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "where to begin?"
Random G&L Facts: Evie is my aunt, King Eomer, Dr. McCoy, Mutt, Captain Kirk and Neal are my cousins, and Susan Pevensie is my second cousin.
A List of Favorites
Favorite Disney Pairing: Flynn and Repunzel
Favorite Disney Movie: The Avengers (No, no, Disney really does own Marvel)
Favorite Other Movie: Lord of the Rings...
Favorite Color: Loki Green
Second Favorite Website (other than www.fanfiction.net, of course!):
Favorite Manga: Fullmetal Alchemist
Favorite Book: The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
Favorite Short Story: Um... *thinks* The Tell Tale Heart by Edgar Allen Poe.
Choose ten Character crushes you have had. They can be from books, movies, TV shows, etc.
1. Legolas Thranduilion (Lord of the Rings)
2. Will Herondale (The Infernal Devices)
3. Tenth Doctor (Doctor Who)
4. Sam Winchester (Supernatural)
5. Azoth (Night Angel Trilogy)
6. Murtagh Morzansson(Inheritance Cycle)
7. Akkarin (Black Magician Trilogy)
8. Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars)
9. Loki Laufeyson (Thor 2011)
10. Jareth (Labyrinth)
Out of all of them, which was your first crush?
Legolas. I got him when I was five years old and went to see The Two Towers in the theater.
Who did you spend the most time obsessing over?
Well... considering that Legolas has been a crush for the last ten years, probably him, but considering that I've spent the entirety of the last six months obsessing over Loki, it may also be him.
Who have you written more fanfiction about?
Loki. I believe I've written five stories about him and have several more in the works.
If you had to choose between Will, Azoth and Loki, which one would you be most likely to marry?
Er... I'ma have to go with Loki... I'm far too in love with him not to.
I know you love them all, but who’s your absolute favorite. You have to choose just one!
You mean... just one? But... *growls* Fine. Loki, happy?
If you were in danger, who would be most likely to come and save you, Ten or Obi-Wan?
That's tough... because neither of them would hesitate to save somebody... can I say both?
Out of Legolas, Murtagh and Jareth Who would be most likely to take you captive and why?
Jareth, probably! Though technically, I would just have been wished away and not exactly his captive... but I'd still be staying in his castle against my-... oh what am I saying? He wouldn't have to capture me!
If you had to stay at one of their houses for a long period of time, who would you most likely choose to stay with, Akkarin or Sam?
Oh gods... don't make me choose... but... since you said houses, then it kind of makes Akkarin the only choice. Sam doesn't exactly have a house...
You need someone to talk to. Who would you choose to confide in, Azoth, Obi-Wan or Jareth?
Obi-Wan... he seems to be good with those kind of things.
What would happen if you had a party and invited Ten, Loki and Will?
Well... Ten would be fascinated with the Nephilim and spend the whole night talking to Will about it, and Loki would be... up to his usual tricks!
You invite Sam and Murtagh to dinner. What happens? Do they get along?
I honestly have no clue... I can't see them having any particular problems with each other... unless Sam accidentally killed Thorn or something of the like.
Legolas, Jareth and Akkarin go on a trip with you. Legolas chooses where to go, Jareth gets to drive and Akkarin brings the food. What happens?
Lesse... Legolas would... wait, is it limited to Earth? I suppose it is. *sighs disappointedly* I's a'think... England probably since that was partially where Tolkien seems to have based Middle Earth. Jareth would drive far too fast and almost crash many, many times and earn us several tickets. Akkarin would be good with the food though!
Who would you rather go on a date with, Azoth or Obi-Wan?
Ye gods... you're actually asking me to choose?! I'ma say... Azoth. Just because our date would probably be more exciting and involve an assassination job!
And finally, choose who you want to give a kiss to!
How 'bout... all of them!
1. Alex Rider
2. Howl Pendragon
3. Neal Caffrey
4. Estel Elrondion
5. Jack Harkness
6. Gabriel (Supernatural)
7. Tenth Doctor
8. Sam Winchester
10. Elizabeth Swan
11. Elladan Elrondion
12. Rose Tyler
1. Who would make a better college professor, Gabriel or Elladan?
Probably Elladan… considering that he is an elf , and is therefore a genius. Gabriel would probably teach the class all the wrong things… or fail them just for the fun of it.
2. Do you think Howl is hot? How hot?
Howl? *keels over in a puddle of drool* Very hot….
3. Rose sends Sam on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
Alrighty kay…. Rose is having a problem with a ghost… somewhere and asks Sam and Dean for help. Sammy and Deano succeed, of course...
4. What is or would be Sonea’s favorite book?
Er…. Harry Potter! I suppose… maybe….
5. Would it make sense for Howl to swear fealty to Gabriel, or the other way around?
Well… Gabriel is an angel, so Howl might swear fealty to him….
6. Jack is looking for a roommate. Should they share an apartment with Sonea or Elizabeth?
Neither probably, seeing as they're both women… though it wouldn't really matter if they were men either. I can see him sharing a room with Elizabeth more than I can with Sonea. He would need to watch out for a certain pirate though.
7. Elladan goes out dancing. Would they prefer to dance with Estel or Ten?
Ah…. well…. first…. Elladan is not gay…. but he might dance with Estel as a dare from Elrohir… and Estel technically is his brother….
8. Neal Challenges Elizabeth to a duel. What happens?
Good question…. both are quite good with a sword…. Elizabeth beats him though, methinks.
9. If Alex stole Sam’s most precious possession, how would they get back?
Alex? Steal Sam's most precious possession? Sam doesn't exactly have a precious possession…. unless Dean is considered a possession. Lessay Deano could be a possession… Sam would go to hell and back to get him back if he had to… and Alex would be six feet under by the end.
10. Suggest a title for a story in which Ten and Elizabeth both obtain what they most desire.
shrugs* The people they love probably would be what they were searching for. I would say though Across the Universe and Beyond for a title!
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted Estel and Alex to work together?
Weeeell…. Alex gets tossed into Middle Earth by way of Ten picking him up and he joins the Fellowship?
12. If Ten visited for the weekend, how would you get along?
Ten? Ten's visiting? We'd get along brilliantly! We'd spend most of the time technobabbling… but wait… visited? He wouldn't have to visit! I'd steal his Tardis if he wouldn't take me somewhere immediately!
13. What is Gabriel’s secret?
Gabriel's secret? Canonically… that he IS Gabriel. And all he wishes is that his brothers would stop fighting each other.
14. If you could command Neal to perform any one service for you, what would it be?
Ooh, a conman! How 'bout…. he lets me join him as a partner in his cons!
15. Does anyone on your friend’s list write or draw Elladan?
Yuppers! Daisy has written an epic story involving him!
16. If Howl had to choose sides between Estel and Jack who would it be?
Ye gods…. wait… Estel and Jack are on opposite sides?
17. What might Elizabeth shout whilst charging into battle?
Well…. depends upon the situation…. I can see her shouting "For Freedom!" for some reason...
18. Neal has appendicitis, and Estel is the surgeon. Will Neal survive?
Will Neal survive? Heck yes he'll survive! The hands of a king are the hands of a healer! Not to mention that Estel was taught by Elrond…..
19. If you chose a song to represent Sam, which song would it be?
I can't help but say "Carry On Wayward Son" by Kansas.
20. Alex, Gabriel and Rose are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reached for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
Gabriel probably! 'Cause he'd use his angelic powers to get it!
21. What might be a good pick-up line for Howl to use on Elizabeth?
Hrm… I honestly have no clue…..
22. What would Jack most likely be arrested for?
Flirting with the Prime Minister's wife? And the Prime Minister himself?
23. If Sonea and Elladan were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
Good question…. Probably Elladan seeing as he's an elf and Sonea is only human...
24. If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood at night, would you feel safer in the company of Ten or Sam?
I'd feel safe with either one of them! Ten may look like a er…. cutie, but I doubt he'd hesitate to go on the protective side. Sam… well, just having him walking with me would scare anyone away! And if anyone tried anything, they'd probably never see daylight.
25. Yay, it’s the last question! What will Neal and Sonea do to celebrate?
Neal will drag Sonea to some art gallery and convince her to use her magic to help him steal some art, probably!
1. My boy side
] I love hoodies.
2. My girl side
] You love to shop.
[x] I am shorter than 5′5″.
] I’ve gotten lost in my city.
[x] I’m single.
] I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
7. Death and suicide
] I’m afraid of dying.
[x] I can sing well
Unsafe External Link