Author has written 45 stories for Code Geass, Tales of Symphonia, Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon, Higurashi/Umineko series, BlazBlue, Dangan Ronpa Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei, Persona Series, Tales of Xillia, and Love Live! School idol project.
Well, I thank all of you for visiting this!
3/31/11 I finally got my Rune Factory 3 chapter two up, hooray! Also working on a Rune Factory 3: Can They Sing? video for YouTube for some reason, along with some stuff for Rune Factory 2, which I just got, and I already have an idea or two in my head. That, and why in the world I'm I in a Pokemon mood for? And why do I want to make a parody of it with more mature/anything else series? Just why do I want to do this with Higurashi, Code Geass, Kuroshitsuji, Ouran High school Host Club, Death Note, Highschool of the Dead, and anything else I know for? Well, I already know that Dawn better watch out for cleavers...Oh, and a con is coming up on Saturday, can't wait to go!
6/5/11 Yes, I finally got chapter 3 up for Rune Factory 3! Anything else? Well, I'm obsessed with Axis Powers Hetalia now, and will be doing some stories with that soon. Oh, and more stuff with Rune Factory and Higurashi.
6/7/11 Hello again good old account of mine! Just adding some more story ideas, and editing my little account. Oh, look at that, I have a crap load of stories to do! Oh well, it's almost summer time, which means vacation! Oh, and to people who know Hetalia, never be England and Russia at the same time when theirs a America and Belarus around, it doesn't go well! Though, it's a good way for creating stories (Somehow) and random crap! Oh, for Rune Factory, I shall be doing a theme thing with storms and colds.
10/14/11 I'm back? Wow, that's rather shocking, I thought I wouldn't be returning anytime soon, but oh well! I added a one shot I was working on for awhile. I'm kind of stuck on my main Rune Factory story right now, and I'm also working on a few things, and playing Oceans, oh how fun! Well, that's it.
11/8/11 Well, I added another Rune Factory story, I feel like making sad and serious stories due to thanks of Hetaoni and it's great music, I just love the music, it's just so sad and great at the same time! Well, planning on a story for Oceans, one with Oceans and Hetalia for the heck of it, finish one I've been working on for Frontier, and maybe something else? Oh, and Higurashi!
11/13/11 Well, added chapter four for Battle of the Legendary fish...I'm may not continue, having some trouble right now. Well, that's it.
12/4/11 Yeah, it's December! Best month of the year! Nothing else but story add ons...
12/18/11 I meat to update before, but ended up forgetting. Anyhow, the continuation Visiting you During the Rain with Painting the Seasons, chapter two needs typed and chapter three is coming along, but not sure if I'll update soon. Oh, and now I'm a fan of Angel Beats! It should have been longer...
12/20/11 I have added yet again another Rune Factory one, and angsty at that. May added something tomorrow, yeah, birthday. Anyhow time to sleep off a headache.
1/7?/12 Yeah, new year, plus Rune Factory Parody Theater, chapter two will be worked on, and Painting the Seasons starting on.
2/8/12 Back in action with a new chapter of Parody Theater! Though I feel crappy...
4/6/12 Back again, and I updated Painting the Seasons, but I the ending seems out of place and now is bothering me. Anyhow, I plain to get stuff done, hopefully, if school doesn't get in the way, and time for me to get some sleep.
6/3/12 I've returned once again, along with a new one shot for Frontier, and I have another one in the works. I plain to get back into writing since school is almost done, just finals, open-ended, Julius Caesar, and finishing projects up in ceramics, and then I'll be able to get to writing one shots and finishing things up!
6/20/12 Well, look at that, I put out two things! It's really shocking that I got things done for once. Anyhow, I'm taking requests if anyone's interested, I got nothing better to do...except read Fullmetal Alchemist fanfictions.
7/13/12 Hello, new Rune Factory story that I was thinking about, it wouldn't leave me alone, you know? Well, that's it, I need to sleep! It's almost one in the morning.
2/21/13 I have returned here! It's nice to be able to write something, stupid AP classes getting in my way of fanfictions! Ahh, school how evil you are, but not as bad as the people there. Now then, I have Dead Space 3 to get back to!
4/28/13 I finally updated something! Now how long it will take fot the next one...who knows...
5/26/13 Just editing some stuff and what not.
5/28/13 Look at that, I managed to make a new short one-shot! It only took me two days too...how did this happen?
10/21/13 It's been almost five months since I've written anything...Oh well, I just finished up my first Rune Factory 4 fic, and I believe it's rather fluffy!
10/24/13 It only took me three days to put up a new story! It's a new record I think.
11/17/13 I have finally written something for a different series! I'm amazed! Anyhow this was meant to be done sooner, but due to a very bad allergic reaction to something, bed bugs at my school, a shooting right by my school, and a bunch of crap leading to a very bad week, I took my time.
11/18/13 A new story in one day?! How did I manage to do this? Now just the question of when I'll update it.
12/1/13 I managed to get another story going. Now then, how long will it take to finish? I'm also working on tracking down cover art for my stories because of this new format. I'll be getting to that some day.
12/2/13 Happy four year anniversary me I'm actually really proud of myself for being able to stick around here so long. When I started I was just bored and really sucked at writing fanfictions 'cause looking back they where really idiotic and filled with grammar mistakes. Now that I'm much better I'm proud to say that I've improved and will continue to strive forward! Now if only my spelling was much better and if only I could update on a regular schedule...
12/11/13 Yes, I finally managed to update! It took me forever but ha, mission complete! For now anyway.
12/28/13 Yes, another chapter completed! Now if only this website was working the way it should be then I'd be good.
12/31/13 Ahh, the last day of 2013 and what did I spend my day doing? Writing of course! So now I have another thing to write, good going me!
1/1/14 Well, happy new year and good job me, I updated in a single day! Though back to school, boo!
3/6/14 Ha, I managed to get something done! Now I'm in the mood to write again! Though I'm thinking of one shots...
3/10/14 Woo, I finished something I didn't even plan on writing for a series I wasn't planning on writing for! Aw well, at least I got it out of my system, mostly anyway. Now I have to go back to my other things...hopefully.
4/19/14 I got something done! Am I please with it? Not really. It is going to need some editing down the road, but for now I could care less. I need to get some sleep...and for those who care happy Easter! Hopefully I'll be able to update more after May...
6/21/14 Well, it took me two months to finish one thing. Kind of sad actually, but oh well, I still like how it came out. Now the question is if I should leave it as is or write one more chapter. Anyway, it's almost 1 in the morning and I need to get up early so time for bed!
6/27/14 I go a oneshot done! Though I can't tell if I'm shipping it or not. Ehh, I'm not sure. Oh well, I got something done so that's good!
8/21/14 Well, it's been awhile since I've done anything! Stupid internet for sucking and my horrible luck. Oh well, I got two things up. Plus I hit the twenty mark for finished stuff so yeah, good job me!
9/14/14 I think I made one of the stupidest things in the world. Oh well, being impulsive won't kill me. It'll just show off my odd sense of humor.
9/15/14 Good job me, I got another story! It only took me all day to write! All I have to do is eat my not-so-good cupcake and go to sleep.
9/20/14 Well, I updated one. I got it done in one day too. I must say, I did a good job I think.
9/28/14 I started up something else! Woohoo! I don't know why, but all I want to do lately is write.
10/2/14 I got something done some how! Woo! Now time to sleep.
10/12/14 It took me longer than expected, but I updated, so good job me!
10/18/14 Just another update. So far I've been doing good.
12/8/14 After suffering through a bunch of school work and essays, the semester is almost over! Woo! That means I'll have time to write stuff! Including things that just came to me when I should be working on other stuff...
1/4/15 Happy new year and blah blah blah. Added a new one shot that I don't really care for. It also took longer than expected. Oh well.
1/8/15 I got something done! It was way to long and I'm iffy on it, but oh well. I can sleep knowing I finished something that took way too long.
4/19/15 I finally wrote something and I have no clue what I was doing with it. Ah well, at least I finished it. Now I have to get back to my other stuff.
5/1/15 So I'm officially of vacation, so I will do my best to finish stories I started and work on them! Sure I didn't need another story, but oh well.
5/7/15 Well, I got another chapter up. I'm going to try to update at least once a week. That is of course if my wrist doesn't try to kill me.
6/11/15 I completely failed at the updating at least once a week. Ah well, at least I updated my story. Oh, and yeah for Jurassic World! Let it be the 12th already!
6/18/15 Just another chapter up. Nothin' else really.
6/25/15 Ha, beat my old record of how many weeks I could update continuously! Hopefully I can keep this up!
9/7/15 Been gone for almost three months, and instead of updating I write a one-shot. Good job me.
12/30/15 I'm back~ Sorry about taking so long. My laptop decided to kill itself, so that had prevented me from writing anything for a good while. Luckily my hard drive didn't die, so all my files are safe and sound. Yet with a new one (that likes to give me issues) I should be able to get back to my stuff.
6/21/16 I'm back, again. Let's see how long I last this time till I disappear again...
7/12/16 Up with a new story. I can't seem to be capable of going back and finishing my other stuff.
7/17/16 New one-shot up thanks to the power of idols.
Name: None of your concern.
Well, I'm a little obsessive when it comes to anime and games, that, along with anything that involves NCIS. I mostly just write for fun, and that I get to tell the characters whatever to do! Hahaha, it's so fun. Besides writing, I like to listen to anime soundtracks, movie soundtracks, game soundtracks, and some regular music. Though, because of that people think I'm strange, which really isn't nice! Anyhow, I have a tendency to write things and never get back around to finishing it... I mostly write comedies and things that are fluffy, but I can go a little dark when I have too. That, and I enjoy making plot twists, so fun and evil! When it comes down to parings, I usually write the ones I like, but I can do a range of ones. Anything else? Nah, not right now.
Favorite Animes and Manga:
Favorite Visual Novels:
Favorite T.V./Cartoons Shows:
Stories That I'm Working On:
Stories that are Discontinued:
1. Tales of Symphonia: Vacation Horror
1. Code Geass: Cat Nap
1. Code Geass: Trapped Till Dawn Possible oneshot- -Undecided- Thanks to their usually bickering, Milly comes up with an idea to get thoes too to stop fighting, and put an end to their game of Cat and Mouse for once and for all, by traping the two together till dawn, how will turn out? Will they finally get along, or will heads roll? Oh, and of all places their on the roof? What will happen to the duo?
2. Code Geass: Missing Pictures and a Cat? - In thought stage - Oneshot or twoshot- Oh crap, this again?! Arthur is causing some trouble for Lelouch, yet again. This time, the little kitty decided to go and steal a collection of pictures that belongs to Lelouch, and what's worse? There are some things in their he doesn't want anyone to see! How will he get back what he lost while the Student Council is on his trail, what's a guy to do? Wait, and their's stuff with the Black Knights in their too? Prepear for a grand chase Lelouch!
3. Code Geass: A Troublsome Field Trip? - In thought stage - Oneshot - Oh, look at that, it appers that the Lelouch is going on a field trip, sounds like an easy day, right? Nope, for this field trip was to a Pizza Museum and of course C.C. went and invited herself on this wonderful event. What, they also sell the "Best Pizza in Area 11" says a sign. How will Lelouch stop her from running into Suzaku and Kallen while on the trip?
Rune Factory Series:
1. Rune Factory Frontier: Store Battle?- Undecided - In progress short story- Everything was going perfect for Roesetta and her store Materia, but, when Danny gets fead up with having no coustomers, he declairs war againts her, from everything from stealing her coustumers to messing with merchandise, how will this battle end, and just how does Raguna get dragged into the middle of this, and what is Mist doing in the dark shadows?
2. Rune Factory 1 and 2: A New Start - In thought stage - One or two shot - Cecilia is finally at that age where she can go adventure, the only problem is that she doesn't know where to go! That, and she also needs a job, for evey odd job she has taken, well, hasn't gpne all great, but what happens when Bianca's relatives, the De Sainte-Coquille comes to Kardia from Alverna for a visit. After hearing about the village, Cecilia had taken an interest in going to the village to be on her own. Will Tabatha be able to help her friend get a job as their maid to help her move forward, or will everything go down hill?
3. Rune Factory 2: Sick Days - In thought stage - One shot or short story- Kyle has been working a little bit to hard lately, and apperently is being to stuborn to take a break from his work, for if he doesn't work, what'll happen top his farm and his beloved monsters? To bad for him, after taking a vist to the bath house, Julia notices something off, and goes and tell Rosalind, who ask Ray how to get ride of a cold, which his sister overhears and who tells Mana and Cecilia, and in no time flat, the whole village learns of his cold, and they "force" Kyle to relax and rest, but how will the villagers take care of his farm? Will they take care of it, or will them helping just cause him to feel even worse?
4. Rune Factory 2: Yue's Operation Present! - In thought stage - One or two shot - Yue wanted to thank Kyle for all of his help by getting him a unqiue present from one of the towns she passes through. The only problem is that, she has no clue what to get for him! But what happens when she runs into a friend of hers and sugets to get him some new clothing! Good idea, one problem, she doesn't know his mersurments! Just what type of wacky plan does she have in store to fulfill this idea of hers?
5. Rune Factory 2: Max's Great Plan? - In thought stage - One or two shot - Max always thought that his sister would end up marrying her good friend Ray, but that was beofre Kyle showed up. It appears that Rosalind has taken quite an interest in the boy, and even turned down a marraige proposal! Does this have something to do with her feelings for Kyle, if so, it is his job to make sure his sister marrys him before her father finds out that she turned down the proposal! Wait, why's Ray here? So, will Max's great plan work for getting her sister a husband, or will Kyle be to stupid to noticed, and what will Ray do when he hear's of his freinds plan?
6. Rune Factory Frontier: Body Mishap - In thought Stage - One shot or short story - Uzuki, after learning of other guys like Raguna from some travels, wants to see if a girl could be the main character for once! Oh, and Melody is working with her, of course. Though what happens when she trys to swtich him with a turnip from Mist, but instead swaps him with Melody? Will they ever get back to normal? Oh, and just how will their daily lifes go, with Raguna not wanting anyone knowing what happened?
7. Rune Factory 3: Be my Assistant! - In thought stage - One shot or short story - Daria has always wanted to have her very own assistent, and with the new guy, Micah, she may finally get one! Though, he isn't really on bord with the idea, so she'll being doing what ever she has to to make him work for her, for free of course! Though, what happens when she goes a little over borad and they end up stuck together in the forest?
8. Rune Factory 3: Working Together - In thought stage - Short story, I think - Well, this wasn't what he was excepting at all. Apperently, Hazle is going out of the village for awhile to get new items for the store, leaving Karina to take care of it...bad idea, she wouldn't do much, just sleep. So, she decides to make Micah help out, just how will these two manage to take care of the store, and what's with Karina? She was complaning a bit, but now seems not to mind, is she hideing something?
9. Rune Factory: With You in the Rain - In thought stage - One shot - Raguna, after finishing his daily bath at the bathhouse, gets stuck their when a suprise storm comes rolling in. Just what does Raguna and Melody do while waiting out the rain? Wait, whats with the strang potion?
10. Rune Factory 2: At the Bathhouse During the Rain - In thought stage - One shot - Kyle was just passing along when a rain storm came out of knon where, and the closet place was the bathhouse, and so that's where he dicides to spend his time, but just what is up with Julia?
I have too many ideas for this series...
Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni/Kai:
1. Higurashi: Stop That Bird! - In thought stage - One shot - One bright, brisk morning in Hinamizawa, but wait, what's with the bird? Some how the twins found this strange bird one the say to school, and decided to take it with them. Though, too bad for them, well, for Mion, that after they tack the bird home with them. The bad part? The bird was in the room when the twins where talking about Mion's interst in Keiichi, and now the bird is repeating what she said, and now can't be found! Will they, by they, I mean Mion, stop the bird? Or will Shion use this situation to get her sister and Keiichi together? Or will it back fire?