Author has written 8 stories for Cowboy Bebop, Ouran High School Host Club, Kingdom Hearts, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Outlaw Star.
Hi, well I am new to this whole Fanfiction thing, I've only started reading some and I actually started writing one. It's of two of my favorite animes, Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop, if you read I hope you enjoy it. When I finish that story I may write another one but I am a University student so it might be difficult. If I do write another one I will probably go more shojo, Hana-Kimi, Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Basket, and the like.
I do not like yaoi, yuri, or hentai so if you are hoping for anything like that you are in the wrong place. To be honest yaoi/yuri creeps me out, especially when they pair up characters like Light Yagami (a.k.a. douchebag, sorry for those of you like him), and L (a.k.a. AWESOMENESS), erlack! So if you like my stories tell others and maybe I can get my views up. More views might encourage me to write more stories ;)
I feel like I should edit the I hate yaoi comment, I will only read it if it is cute and NOT SEXUALLY EXPLICIT!!! That is why I have the KyoyaxKaoru pairing story Old Tangles New Knots under my favorites.
I'm a girl, I'm 25, and I LOVE video games, particularly Legend of Zelda and Kingdom Hearts. I like anime and manga (obviously) and well I really have no idea what else to say or how to go about this profile thing.
So here are some quizzes! (inspired by KingdomHeartsRox, who liked a KH fic I co-wrote).
What the members of Organization XIII think of me:
Xemnas: thinks your too quiet. "she keeps reading.." S'okay I don't like you either.
What Kingdom Hearts Characters think of me:
Your very energetic and adventurous. Sometimes calm but mostly loud and fun to around with. You're kind at heart. Your boyfriend is Riku. ( I think Demyx likes you a little bit though) You're bffs are Sora, Kairi, and Riku. But you're loved by everyone. You love to hear music. Now to what the characters think of you.
Kairi: We get along so well. She's the person I can always go to for everything. Umm, okay.
1) Hard Candy in my pants (How did that get there?)
2) Devil’s food in my pants (Yum(?) Ew.)
3) Go in my pants
4) American Girls in my pants (No, please vacate my pants.)
5) Your Affection in my pants (Alrighty...)
6) Sweet Soul Sister in my pants (So sorry not into that.)
7) Wheels in my pants (Ouch)
8) War Machine in my pants (AC/DC?)
9) The kids in my pants (Great, I'm a pedophile)
10) Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles in my pants (Rhett and Link FTW)
11) Dancing through Life in my pants
12) Don’t Wanna Know in my pants
13) Push in my pants (O.O Awkward turtle!)
14) What You Do in my pants (Alex Day FTW! He can do whatever he fucking wants in my pants. I'm such a perv!)
15) Hearts in my pants
16) Suffragette City in my pants
17) Boulevard of Broken Dreams in my pants (So sad...)
18) Mexico in my pants
19) Hitchin’ a Ride in my pants (All aboard?)
20) Border of Insanity in my pants
21) Walk All Over You in my pants
22) Holiday in my pants
23) A Song About a Person on a Train in my pants (Tom Milsom FTW! Hey he can do whatever he wants too! Just like Alex! ;D )
24) Don’t Look Back in my pants (Perverts, the lot of you)
25) Go Down in my pants (Well, ahem...)
26) Gotta Get Away in my pants
27) Mr. Jones in my pants (OH! Can this be Alfred F. Jones? ;D He is a Mr. Jones)
28) Long Day in my pants
29) Never Let You Go in my pants
30) One Angry Dwarf and 200 Hundred Solemn Faces in my pants (Wtf? O.O)