Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, NCIS, and Bones.
hello my name is jojo the picture is my Daddy and Sissy. My Daddy died of cancer 1/1 RIP we all miss you and Granny.
my favorite fan fics are lord of the wind, the family, and creature's and time travel.
i love harry potter.
If you cried during/after reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, copy this to your profile
If you loved DH, HBP, OotP, GoF, PoA, CoS, and SS/PS, and know what all those initials stand for, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you cried when Fred Weasley died (in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows), and not afraid to admit it, copy, paste this on your profile.
If you cried when Dobby died (in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows), copy and paste this into your profile
If you love Harry Potter, copy this into your profile.
If you always mentally make the Sirius "serious" pun whenever somebody says, "I'm serious!" copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read Deathly Hallows in under a week, copy and paste this (Try 10 hours!)
If you think Remus Lupin deserves more cuddles than Jacob Black, copy this to your profile.
If you wanted to punch Remus Lupin in the gut for thinking that he was "too old" for Tonks, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you agree that Tonks is a way better nickname than Dora (as in Nymphadora), copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you agree Pansy Parkinson should be sent to a Dog Kennel, copy and paste this to your profile
I wish I had saved all the tears I cried for you, so I could fucking drown you in them. - Unknown
i RUN with scissors it makes ME feel Dangerous! - unknown
Friend will always say "well you deserve better,"
Best Friends will prank call him in the middle of the night saying "you will die in seven days." - unknown
Sarcasm, embrace it. - unknown
It's not denial, I'm just very selective of the reality I accept. – unknown
If you want to know what a man is like, take a look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
"It is not our abilities that make us what we truly are, it is our choices."
"The ones who love us never really leave us."
"There's the silver lining I've been looking for."
"Don't worry. I can see them, too. You're just as sane as I am."
"Soon we must all make the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
"There is no greater death, than the end of hope."
"Faith sustains us in the hour when reason tells us that we cannot continue, that the whole of our lives is without meaning."
"They gave me something... my mouth tastes like purple."
"How does it feel, being Queen of the Damned?"
"Wouldn’t it rock and roll if liking someone meant that they had to like you back? Of course, that would be a different universe and something else would probably suck.”
"If you're falling off a mountain, you may as well try to fly."
"It does not to well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
"I used to chance skirts all over the world. Till I got to Scotland and boy was I surprised!"
"Intelligence has nothing to do with politics."
"You can get more with a kind word and a two-by-four than you can with just a kind word."
"Credendo vides: by believing, one sees."
"Hank, we are not getting an HDTV. They are too lifelike. Luanne would be walking into it all the time."
"Where is it written that all our dreams must be small ones?"
"See yourself for what you are, not what others try to make you."
"The first casualty of war is always the truth."
“Evil, sometimes, wears a pleasant face.”
"The past tempts us, the present confuses us, and the future frightens us. And our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between."
"A darkness carried in the heart can not be cured by moving the body from one place to another."
"We can learn much from silence."
"I have seen what power does, and I have seen what power costs. The one is never equal to the other."
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."
"You can kill the truth, but it always comes back to haunt you later."
"It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have anything worth living for?"
"We create the meaning in our lives. It does not exist independently."
"If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything."
"Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living. And above all, those who live without love."
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
"Faith precedes the miracle."
"With great power comes great responibility."-Uncle Ben, Spider Man
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy:Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love.
20 things to do at Walmart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera; & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "go, pikachu, go!"
17. Challenge people to duels in the back aisles with wrapping paper tubes.
18. Have a conversation with yourself loud enough so that people in the other aisles can hear you.
19. Throw things over one aisle into another one.
20. Mark out price tags with a sharpie
If you have started talking about a fanfiction as if it were cannon, put this in your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
HOW OLD DO YOU ACT?
You know how to make a pot of coffee.
TOTAL SO FAR: 5
You show up for school late a lot.
TOTAL SO FAR: 10
You know how to do the dishes.
TOTAL SO FAR: 14
You can spell experience, without looking it up.
TOTAL SO FAR: 17
Your only friends are from your place of employment.
TOTAL SO FAR: 21
You have filed a tax return
TOTAL: 24 dude i am 14
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||help me 1996|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|