Author has written 24 stories for Harry Potter, Digimon, Glee, Outsiders, Naruto, Fruits Basket, Soul Eater, Kingdom Hearts, and Harvest Moon.
Hello, world! So... perhaps this is a bit of a lost cause, but I'm just going to request that anyone who reads this shows a little maturity on this site. What do I mean by this? Be kind. Believe me, I have run into my own fair share of fics that are really awful... but I find it immature to flame. Honestly, anyone can be cruel on the internet. Being a real jackass to someone online that you don't even know isn't some show of courage or coolness. It's more immature than anything else. Constructive criticism is one thing, but I've seen a lot of authors who've left reviews for multiple stories, and (no matter if the story is actually good or not) not one review of theirs has been positive. So, really, friends, can we save our fellow aspiring authors on here a little grief and just agree to be responsible human beings?
EDIT: All right, guys, I've finally gone ahead and done something definitive about my stories. If you're at all familiar with my fics on here, you'll know I'm a little notorious about starting a new fic off on the right foot-- updating once a week or so-- and then suddenly, without warning, dropping off the face of the planet, and then those stories will be lucky to see an update every six months or so. I don't even like to think about how long some of my stories have been marked 'In Progress'.
That said, storytelling is a passion of mine. Even if they weren't getting updated, I never lost my love for many of my Incomplete stories. I tended to plan everything out, beginning-to-end, and then somewhere along the way, a new idea would take over. I DO plan to finish the stories I've left up. I've only taken down about a handful of them (my next-gen Outsiders fics and my incomplete Soul Eater fic) because they just weren't going to get finished and frankly, the writing was utter shit. They would have to undergo extensive revision before I was satisfied with continuing, there are still other story ideas I would like to start, and I'll be honest: I'd kind of just lost interest in those stories completely.
So if you were looking for the status of one of my fics to see where it lies on my priorities list, here you go:
Recovery: This one's my top priority. We've made it, guys! Just an epilogue left!!!
Safe Havens: Kindly see chapter nine. There's an entire author's note to explain what's going on with this story...
Forgery: This is another one that's nearing completion. It's my second priority at the moment. My involvement in the Naruto fandom is reaching a high tide again, and though there are still quite a few chapters left, I'm looking forward to finally finishing this one. ...Once Recovery is done. ...And maybe once I've put up my new KH story.
Hiding in Plain Sight: Probably the one I've got the most passion for after Recovery, but prioritizing here is done logically. It's still in its early stages, and no one's really reading it... So it will get updated but probably not anytime soon.
Learning to Adjust: Not high on the list, but also not abandoned.
Set Fire To The Rain: Officially taken down. I apologize to anyone still waiting on an update after all these years... I know one of you PM'd me about it a while back. To be honest, I think my love for the Outsiders fandom has officially faded away. There aren't a lot of fictional loves I've outgrown, but... What can you do?
Crossing Lines: Has officially been taken down. My desire to continue it has been increasingly decreasing now that we've got some canon next-gen characters. I apologize to anyone who was still reading it, but... eh. It was never my best work, even in its early days.
Back Now: Hasn't been taken down, but it's the only one I'm still on the fence about... It's the lowest priority, so I've put off deciding what I'm going to do with it. Now that I've taken down my only other Outsiders story, this one may very well be headed in the same direction, but it's still undecided. I might just wrap it up in another chapter or two (after some serious revision of the first five...) and leave it as a very short story.
We've had enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
State of Being: Still alive...
Favorite Color: My two favorite colors are black and white. But only when they're put together. (I have a thing for patterns. ...And Roxas.)
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off its orbit' for a couple scientists likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO
'Dream as if you’ll live forever… Live as if you'll die today.'
THE KH SURVEY
(Please copy and paste this onto your profile and answer the questions!)
SECTION ONE: The "Favorite" Questions
1. Your favorite KH guy? Roxas
2. Your favorite KH girl? (I feel like Yuffie probably doesn't count...) Namine then.
3. Your least favorite KH guy? Why? Saix (He's hard to write due to having no personality and he's just... creepy in general)
4. Your least favorite KH girl? Why? Larxene (Yeah, that was probably the cliche'd given, but it's not just that she's a bitch... I have a hatred stemming from all those times she kicked my ass in Chain of Memories...)
5. Favorite World? (Includes both KH1 and KH2) Pride Lands (The Lion King was my favorite movie as a kid, and Twilight Town would be my second... I just love the design for it/I'd want to live there...)
6. Least Favorite World? Port Royal in the second game (never got into Pirates of the Carribean) Atlantica in the first (so much frustration, so little time...)
7. Favorite Weapon? (Includes both KH1 and KH2) I love Axel's Chakrams, but for a weapon that you can actually use... Oathkeeper
8. Least Favorite Weapon? That fucking wooden sword that you had to use at the beginning of Hollow Bastion in KH1!!!
9. Fav. Summon? (includes both KH1 and KH2) I never really used the summons, but in COM, I used the Genie Card more than anything else...
10. Fav. Form? (aka. Sora's Forms) Valor Form (Simple yet powerful... I never really used Master Form, and Wisdom Form frustrated me...)
11. Favorite Pairing? (includes yaoi coupling) Why? It's a cross between Axel and Roxas (they're so freaking adorable!!) and Sora and Kairi, 'cause they have the best romantic storyline.
12. Least Fav. Pairing? (includes yaoi couples) Why? Zemyx (I swear, I feel like sometimes I'm the only person on the site who doesn't think they go together!) and there are a lot of other pairings I really don't like, but as for the popular ones... Sora and Namine is way up there.
13. Any cool crack pairings you've heard of? List 'em. I'm not sure how crack any of these are, (I'm finding that some are way more popular than I'd expected) but my favorite is Hayner and Seifer XD Let's see... I read a story where there was a really good CloudXZack pairing that I thought was kind of crackish... XD I'm actually writing a tiny bit of NamineXMarluxia into one of mine. I don't know if LarxenexAxel counts as a crack pairing, but it's my least favorite.
14. Weirdest Pairing(s) You've Ever Heard Of?
Sora and Aerith!
15. Any "Kh-pet-peeves" you have? In the games? Well, in KH2, I was pissed that they took away Dodge Roll! In fanfiction? ...Let's see, I like yaoi as much as the next person (okay, maybe a little more... XD) but I wish people could write more realistic multiple pairing stories. I'm fine with there being multiple yaoi pairings in one story, but, seriously, there have to be SOME straight characters...
16. Fav. Partner in KH? (includes both KH1 and KH2) I KH2, I stuck with Donald and Goofy most of the time... In KH1 I switched Donald out for whoever was available. XD I don't know about anyone else, but he spent the majority my game dead... Ariel was pretty awesome though, as much as I hated Atlantica.
SECTION TWO: Do you believe it, or not believe it?
17. Do you believe in the Xemnas/Saix theory? The what? ...No. Whatever you're talking about, that is my answer.
18. Do you believe that Zexion is emo? Yes. :) Just goes with the character... And the looks...
19. Do you believe that Marluxia is gay? Don't really care either way, but no. I think he just got a particularly unfortunate character design. For a villian anyway. I will say this though, Marluxia is by far my favorite character to make fun of. XD
20. Do you believe that Kairi is the most annoying character in KH? I don't think she's annoying... I think she needs more screen time and to actually be allowed to DO SOMETHING, but I don't think she's annoying. XD She's really in the running for most annoying character? What about Rai, y'know?
SECTION THREE: Answer Yourself!
21. If Roxas had to choose either Namine or Kairi? Namine, because Sora likes Kairi and vice versa. :) She's practically admitted it herself, and Roxas kind of admitted it FOR Sora.
22. What's your theory on KH: Birth by Sleep? I don't have a theory... (Haven't played BBS yet; vaguely know the characters and storyline...) I feel like I'm missing something here!
23. Was Chain of Memories a waste of time? FUCK THAT GAME!!!!!!!! O.o My eye is twitching... *sigh* No. I hated that game, but it was important to the storyline, so it wasn't a waste of time. And you got to play as Riku, so that was pretty cool. :)
24. If you had the choice of meeting ONE (and ONLY ONE!) KH character, who would it be? Roxas! I have no idea what I'd say to him, but it would be pretty epic to see him in person...
25. Which KH character do you relate to the most? Why? Realistically? Probably Olette... XD I feel kind of like a dork...
26. What's the most embarrassing moment that ever happened to you that had something to do with KH? XD I was reading an extremely graphic SoRiku. I'm sure it probably wasn't supposed to be funny, but that's how I saw it. Everyone in my house came wandering over at my hysterical laughter and wanted to know what was so funny. XD
27. Have you ever cosplayed as a KH character? If so, who? If not, who would you like to cosplay as? I would love to cosplay as Roxas some day, but right now I'm working on my Kairi cosplay so my friend can go as Namine. :)
28. The Funniest Moment in all of KH would be...?
Two moments I have, both in KH2. I loved Sora's reaction at the end when Riku was asking how he'd be able to face everyone; and at the beginning of KH2 when the fairies were arguing over how to change his clothes. XD
29. The Hardest Enemy/Boss was...? Phantom... Sephiroth being a close second. (And after him, pretty much any of the Organization members in Sora's story in COM)
30. What was a good edition in KH2 that made it oh-so-addictive? I know some people didn't, but I loved the reaction commands. The triangle button is sorely underloved... And it just made the fighting a lot easier. X)
SECTION FOUR: Decisions, Decisions...
Note: You MUST only choose one! "Both" or "Neither" in unacceptable!! (Okay, rules... We need to have a little talk. You see, I've already mentioned that I can't do the whole choose one thing... XD So I won't choose 'both' or 'neither'; I'll choose 'it depends'! XD)
31. Hayner or Pence? I prefer Pence as a character, but I prefer writing Hayner more.
32. Zexion or Marluxia? Hate them both... Comes down to being able to beat Zexion on my first try so I like Zexion better. XD
33. Riku or Roxas? Roxas
34. Roxas or Sora? Roxas
35. Axel of Demyx? Demyx
36. Kairi or Larxene? Kairi
37. AkuRoku or SoRiku? AkuRoku! (But I like both, it just comes down to the characters...)
38. Namixas or Namiku? Namixas
39. Zemyx or AkuRoku? Akuroku
40. SoKai or SoRiku? SoKai
41. Sea Salt Ice Cream or Paopu Fruit? Sea Salt Ice Cream!!
42. Cloud or Leon? Leon as a character, but I love them together as a pairing. XD Most fanfiction authors do a pretty good job of giving Cloud a personality, but canon-wise, by himself, I think Cloud's character is super overrated. Seriously, he never says or does ANYTHING!!!!
43. CloTi of Clerith? I used to like Clerith, but then I started to get to know their characters a little better (plus Tifa's just awesome...) and now I like CloTi
44. Simple and Clean or Passion? Simple and Clean
SECTION FIVE: The Last Section!!
45. List all the KH character you've fallen for. (This includes Final Fantasy charcter as well) Roxas... (I never had anything against him before, but I suddenly have a lot more respect for Jesse McCartney) (sp?)XD I've suddenly got a big thing for Demyx that I can't really explain. I admit that Sora got pretty hot in KH2, but I haven't really fallen for too many characters...
46. What crossovers would you like to see with KH? I'd love to see a Fruits Basket crossover that isn't totally generic... A Beyblade crossover would be pretty cool, as would a Digimon one...
47. Does anyone in KH look like another character? List 'em all! Besides the characters that are supposed to look like other characters? Namely, the Nobody and Somebody pairs... I know this has been brought up about a million times on this site, but Roxas and Cloud actually do look alike. And... dare I say it? Roxas and Ven? XD
48. Which new KH game can you absolutely NOT wait for? KH3!!!!!!!!!!! I've heard that's officially going to happen now that Dream Drop Distance is out! :D
49. Do you like KH1 or KH2 better? Why? KH2. I liked the fighting style better and (in my mind at least) the storyline was better. :) I love how deep the KH plot in general is!
50. LAST QUESTION! What makes Kingdom Hearts one of the best games in the world!? XD I think I just mentioned that in the last question. Plus, there are so many KH characters that just have the perfect blend of adorableness and badassness. (Mainly Sora and Roxas...)
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."- Marilyn Monroe
"Respect is the tie of every friendship" -Renato Fencini
If reality continues to ruin your life, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Find the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot,
I would like to thank The All Pairings for telling me how to get rid of my community. :) Thank you very much! As for the new one, if you have a one-shot you'd like to suggest, I'd be happy to read it.
|Focus:||General: All Categories|