Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter.
Hello, I'm Lovinging-er
Favourite fictional characters include Luna Lovegood and Fleur Delacour from the Harry Potter series, Annabeth Chase and Nico di Angelo from Percy Jackson, Lucy Pevensie from the Chronicles of Narnia and Rosalie Hale and Jacob Black from the Twilight Saga
I also really enjoy reading books with special places on my (albeit small) bookshelf being reserved for The Bad Beginning, The Devil Wears Prada, Eclipse, The Magician's Nephew and THE ENTIRE SHERLOCK HOLMES SERIES due to the sheer weakness of their covers from being read so much.
I'm also a huge fan of animes and manga and I especially enjoy Hana to Akuma (Flower and Devil), Kuroshituji (Black Butler), Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Basket, Kimi ni Todoke (Reaching You) and my absolute love DEATH NOTE
Favourite Fandoms in Order 1-absolute favourite (updated 1st of December 2012):
What I imagined Dominique would look like in my story STRANGE YET SWEET:
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year.She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, she asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger.When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it.However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her.She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection.Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her.
When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there.Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to cry.Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station.
She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story.The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him.She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before.When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed.
The officer thanked her for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her.She asked if they would ask the man one question.She was curious as to why he had not attacked her.
When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."
You're never alone...
93 Percent Of the people who read this won't repost it.
Don't be one of those people.
Believe in God and he'll always be there to protect you.
1. At Lunch Time, Sit in Your Parked Car with Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer at Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf in The Coffee Maker for 3 Weeks. Once everyone has gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write “For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With the Prophecy."
8. Don’t use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're not in the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling
"Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. “Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
1. Grab the closest book to you, open up to page 81, what does line 14 say?
trash and rubble. He stopped when he was standing on top of
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
My phone's charger.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My TV and my brother on the phone.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I was getting out of my car after going to a birthday party.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Flannel pyjama pants and a white shirt
10. Did you dream last night?
That I was in my friend's house, but their mum was a vampire, and her and her maids and other staff (even though they don't have maids in real life) were chasing me down the street and I was doing cool flips in the air when I jumped over things.
11. When did you last laugh?
Two hours ago while reading a fanfic.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A clock, a mirror, and pictures.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
I just can't wait till it's over.
15. What is the last film you saw?
She's way out of my League.
16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
New clothes, a new phone, and a lot of other stuff.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I hate seafood.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
The crappy effects in movies.
19. George Bush:
The former President of America.
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Fruits Basket (because I’m addicted to it)
1. Tohru Honda
2. Kyo Sohma
3. Yuki Sohma
4. Shigure Sohma
5. Akito Sohma
6. Momiji Sohma
7. Haru Sohma
8. Kisa Sohma
9. Hiro Sohma
10. Ayame Sohma
1. Have you ever read a One/Four romance? Would you?
2. What would your reaction be if Six wanted to go out with Ten?
3. What would be the description for an Eight/Three fic?
4. What genre would you pick for a fic involving Two, Five, and Nine?
5. If Seven played a sport, what would it be?
6. Where would Two and Four go if they were dating?
7. Do you or anyone you know think that Six is hot?
8. Would you read an Eight/Five fic?
9. What would the warning be on a Ten/Seven fic?
10. Four is in a happy relationship with Nine, until Nine runs off to marry Five. Four is in a brief, unhappy relationship with Eight until Eight cheats on Four with Two. Four finally takes the advice of One and settles into a happy relationship with Three.
...WAIT! WITH YUKI! NOOOOOOOOOOO!
Choose 10 of your favourite characters.
2. Shigure Sohma
3. Hiro Sohma
4. Tohru Honda
5. Haru Sohma
6. Saki Hanajima
7. Yuki Sohma
8. Momiji Sohma
9. Kyo Sohma
10. Machi Kuragi (because I love how she’s with Yuki)
1) 4 invites 3 and 8 to dinner at their house. What happens?
Hiro would keep insulting Tohru and Momiji would defend Tohru.
2) 9 tries to get 5 to go to a yoga class. What happens?
Why the hell would Kyo want to go to a Yoga class? Anyway, Haru would probably go, or go all Black Haru on him.
3) You need to stay at a friend’s house for the night. Who do you pick?
Number 4. I want to stay with her, Kyo, Yuki and Shigure for the night, it’ll be fun.
4) 2 and 7 are making out. 10 walks in...Their reaction?
“YAY! YUKI AND SHIGURE ARE TOGETHER! Wait, WTF?!”
"I thought you were Machi, you pervert”
"I thought you a high school girl!”
Yuki kicks the crap out of Shigure before mumbling “Pervert”.
5) 3 falls in love with 6. 8 is jealous. What happens?
Hiro: I like you.
Hanajima: I thought you like Kisa.
Hiro: I did but-
Momiji: Well keep liking her! Because I like Hana-Chan!
A fight breaks out between a sheep and a rabbit.
Hanajima: I feel some very unusual waves here...
6) 4 jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who comes to your rescue? 10, 2 or 7?
Tohru? Wow that’s perfect! Anyway, 7 (Yuki) will DEFFINITELY be there.
7) 1 decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later what is happening?
Under all the pressure, Kisa turns into a tiger and Hiro carries her out while covering up for her (I LOVE Kisa/Hiro!)
9) 3 has to marry either 8, 4 or 9. Who do they chose?
8. No-4-No 8. Neither. He’ll get on Kyo’s nerves, and Tohru and Momiji will get on his nerves. He’ll probably just run away with Kisa.
10) 7 kidnaps 2 and demands something from 5 for 2's release. What is it?
5 (Haru) probably wouldn’t care, but...I don’t know...For Haru to not kiss Rin in front of him?
11) You get to meet either 1 or 6. Who do you chose?
I CAN’T CHOOSE! But probably 1, because she can turn into a tiger,
12) 10 challenges 4 to a chariot race. Why?
Because Machi is jealous of Tohru.
13) Everyone gangs up on 3. Why?
Because he won’t shut up. It all makes sense.
14) Everyone is invited to 2 and 10 wedding except for 8. How do they react?
Yuki is sad because his girlfriend is getting married to someone else (along with most of the other Sohmas), Shigure would be happy he’s getting married to a High School girl, and Momiji would be crying because he always acts like a little kid.
15) Why is 6 afraid of 7?
Because Yuki can do something to Tohru since they live together now.
Strange yet Sweet (HP)
The Rainbow (HP)
It's Part of the War (HPXPJO)
When I reread the story I realised just how badly written it was, the grammar, spelling, nonsense development of the character and OOCness of most which I do not like and do not want to continue with.
For now, instead of putting the story up for adoption, I welcome everyone and anyone to rewrite their own ending to this story since I could not care less. It was a story I was once devoted to and a fandom I disappointed so I wish you all rewriters to do more justice to it than I could ever achieve. Thank you so much for your support, you have no idea how much those 164 reviews, favourites and story alerts meant to me. Just thank you. PS. If you wish, you can rewrite previous chapters to your bidding, change the plot from any of them, even the title! Just if your using my premise, mention me somewhere and PM me the link so I can read it! Lovinging-er
PS. If you wish, you can rewrite previous chapters to your bidding, change the plot from any of them, even the title! Just if your using my premise, mention me somewhere and PM me the link so I can read it! Lovinging-er
WIP'S (Things I plan to upload later and have no official summary as of yet):