Poll: Penguins of Madagascar: What PoM pariing do you like? Vote Now!
Author has written 50 stories for Harvest Moon, Merlin, Animal Crossing, Sarah Jane Adventures, Lion King, Pan's Labyrinth/El laberinto del fauno, Professor Layton, Kim Possible, W.I.T.C.H., Penguins of Madagascar, and Rise of the Guardians.
Recent news:Currently recovering from an eye operation, so fanfics are on hold until can type well enough without pausing cause eye's sore.
General news: I've decided to change my Username from HMemma546 to Memma546. Not much different I just took of the H. Simply because the HM stood for Harvest Moon and while I still loves those games I do not play or write much fanfics for Harvest moon so the name just didn't suit me. But I don't want to change my whole name completely so Memma546 it is :)
As some of you may know I can be a little slow updating fanfics. Whether its because of the dreaded writers block, no inspirtation, inspiration or assignments in the way there is always something that makes it hard for me to update quickly. I'm also trying to write an actual novel so yeah. With the fact I'm writing on two fanfics, Icy Shadows and A Better Life, it's kinda of easier to forget what I need to work on (before I have people screaming at me)
Generally I will write the first chapter for the first fanfic, move onto the second and then work on my story before the cycle restarts. Obviously the time I spend on writing them depends how much assignments, writers block and life is in the way, but here's a basic rota:
Working on now: Icy Shadows
Again assignments and exams come first so if I'm taking ages to upload it might be because I busy with college and just don't have time. If I am taking expectantly long to update, don't me afraid to give me a little nudge.
I will keep this rota up as well as say which story I am currently working on for you guys.
Link to YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/Memma547
Name: I don't like telling people my real name so you can call me Emma or Memma or whatever. (none are my real names)
Lives: England. So I'm British. But I get mix up at times and say I'm English (forgetting Americans speak English too)
Gender: Female last time i check! I can be sometime tomboyish but mostly girlish. I'm a mixture so basicly I'm a werido! Cool!
Favourite Animal: LEMURS! I'm obsessed with them. Everyone that knows me will tell you that XD
Favourite Food: Cheesy Chips
Current Obessing Over Fandom: Rise of the Guardians
Things I've copied and pasted :D:
"Who ever said nothing is impossible, never tried to slam a revolving door."
If Fanfiction is your way of escaping reality and the rest of the boring people in the world and truly "unleashing your imagination" then paste this in your profile and add your name: Emerald Princess 14, StardustFromThePlanetGallifrey, ShadowsOnALove-StruckSoul, Punk Chopsticks, xoxLewrahxox, petrelli heiress, Lara-Van, queenoftheoutlands, HMemma546
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile, and add your name. KaidaThorn, Gingerstar14, Spottednose, queenoftheoutlands, HMemma546
Some of Life's Pet Hates
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too!" Hello! What good is cake if you can't eat it? Who doesn't want to have their cake and eat it? What else am I going to do with my cake?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why would you keep looking after you've found it?? Do people do this?? Who are they?? Where are they?? And Why??
5. When people say while watching a film "Did you see that??" No, I paid £12 to come to the cinema and stare at the floor. Then I miss the next scene for answering the doofus' question!
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya?
7. When something is 'New and Improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, so it couldn't be new.
8. When people say "Life is short". What?? Life is the longest thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came would I be standing here? Yeah the bus came but I decided to wait for you!
Crazy things to do in an elavator! I didn't write it.
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside, and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in one corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to open the doors, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open by themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask them all to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at every floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises whenever someone else pushes a button.
10. Stare grinning at another person for a while, then say, "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square with chalk on the floor then say to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug with the other passengers. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the buttons for other people, but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say that you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi, Greg. How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone bends to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend that you're a flight attendant, and review emergency exits with the other passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Yell, "Group hug!", then enforce it.
23. Make race car noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congradulate all for being in the same lift as you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you just shup UP!"
26. Walk in with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!", then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring--don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say, "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, then say, "Is that your final answer?"
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask people what floor they want. Whenever they answer, give them a glare and say, "You should be ashamed of yourself!"
33. Ask loudly, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell different people that you can see their aura.
35. When the door closes, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long black cloak with a hood, stare at everyone, and in a deep voice announce: "It is time..."
38. Say "Your Majesty" when anyone gets on
39. Introduce yourself as Lord Voldemort
40. Ask people which floor they want and why, and then announce that you're going to the floor with Olympus on it because you didn't steal any lightening.
41. Hang Ethan Hunt style from the ceiling of the elevator and speak ominously when someone enters "Heloooooooo"
42. Still hanging from the ceiling, drop onto whoever comes in.
43. Try to make up and sing lyrics for the boring elevator music.
44. Try to start a My-Briefcase-is-better-than-yours contest.
This what i got from another profile:
THE MORSE CODE :
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
This poem is the motto to all girls that are sitting on top of that tree:
Guide to sussing out fake friends from real friend (got it of someone's else profile!):
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FAKE FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FAKE FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FAKE FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FAKE FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you’ve had enough.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will read this.
25 THINGS I MUST NOT DO AT HOGWARTS:
1. I will NOT sing “We’re off to see The Wizard” when I am sent to the headmasters office.
2. Dobby is NOT Yoda is disguise.
3. He is NOT Gollum either.
4. I will NOT bring a magic-8-ball to Divination Class.
5. My homework was NOT to get eaten by a werewolf. Especially when my teacher is Professor Lupin.
6. I will NOT tell the first years to make a tree-house in the Whomping Willow.
7. I will NOT give Lupin a flea collar.
8. Nor will I leave dog-biscuits on his desk.
9. If a classmate falls asleep I will NOT take advantage of this and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
10. Starting a betting-pool on the fate of this year’s Defence against the Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky. It is NOT a clever money-making concept.
11. I do NOT have a Dalek Patronus.
12. I will NOT teach House-Elves to impersonate Jar-Jar Binks.
13. Shouting “To Infinity and Beyond!” was only funny the first time I took off on a broom.
14. I will NOT refer to the summoning charm (Accio) as “The Force”.
15. “Springtime for Voldemort” is NOT an appropriate title for the school production.
16. I will NOT greet Prof. McGonagall with “What’s new Pussy-cat?”.
17. I will NOT send shampoo to Snape’s office, no matter how badly he needs it.
18. "Potter 6, Voldemort 0" is not a valid T-shirt slogan.
19. Even though they are easier to use and probably more effective, I will not use guns against the Death Eaters.
20. I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "My Little Pony."
21. No matter how funny it is I will NOT leave kitty litter in Prof. McGonagall’s office.
22. I will NOT dress up as Lord Voldemort for Halloween.
23. I will NOT ask Harry Potter if his “Scar-Senses” are tingling.
24. I will NOT call Dumbledore Santa Claus. Even if it is Christmas.
25. I will NOT tell Voldemort to “Get a life”.
Plz review my stories, people, I really need them! I'M GOING MAD HERE! Just joking! But plz review for me as I want to be a writer and I need to know if I'm good enough.
Just another note if you hate my work DON'T READ IT! it's that simple ;)
Love you all readers. You can go now, if you were nice enough to read my whole profile, can go and read my stories without any more for me to say other than enjoy.
RISE OF THE GUARDIANS ROCKS!
...I couldn't help but add that. XD