Author has written 9 stories for Naruto, and Inuyasha.
Hello everyone! It has been a very long time since I've posted anything on fanfiction. It is still a great love of mine but I've been busy writing original stories in the hopes of one day either "getting published" or self publishing. I've been writing this whole time and although it's been a long time since I've posted anything new here, I still get reviews now and then and I really, truly adore and appreciate them. My "real" job can be very stressful and when I check my e-mail and see I have a review and someone has liked something I've written it puts a pep in my step and encourages me to keep going.
To the above end, I've recently started a website: blog away with mj may (add the normal three letters before and com at the end and take out all the spaces - it won't let me post the actual address). As you can see, the name isn't under lunamist, but MJ May. There is more info about me on the website and I'm also starting to post an original m/m story called, "Facilitate Your User". This is all free and you can find the link on my website homepage. Please stop by the site for a visit and if you click the follow button, I think (hopefully) you'll get alerts when a new chapter is posted. I hope you all like it.
If I continue writing fanfiction, most likely it will be in the Inuyasha fandom like my more recent ones. I still use Inuyasha and Sesshomaru to help me sleep at night. it's difficult to shut my brain down and going through different storylines and ideas helps settle my rattling mind.
1. The Official Request: This story is done!
2. A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Lay Waste: This story is also done!
3. Mutual Salvation: This is currently a one shot, but if people like it, I might consider adding additional bits here and there in the form of future one shots.
4. The Strength of a Soul: This story is done! And, as a special thanks to those of you who reviewed this - I know this one doesn't get much review love, but it's a story I still like, it's just a bit more on the sad side. Just so you all know, in my heart, I believe Sasuke eventually does learn his lesson and there is definitely a happy ending (its just not written :-)
5. Intervention; Thy Name is Bakusen'O!: This one is long done! By far I've gotten the most response to this story and have enjoyed interacting with the readers on this one. This is probably one of my favorite ones to write, mostly because I liked writing Kouga's parts. I like him as a cheeky, smart ass wolf.
6. Follow-up to Mutual Salvation: Okay folks, this is a hard one. I've had so many terrific and truly wonderful reviews that I am working on a sequel. Unfortunately, I work full time and am not the fastest of writers, plus, I generally know where I want this to go, but unsure of the exact route. I may wind up breaking my rule of wanting things over 60% done before starting to post on this one, only time will tell.
7. Teenage Fears and InuHanyou Ears: This is a one-shot continuation of Intervention; Thy Name is Bakusen'O! I liked the idea of a teenaged Katsumi and how Sesshomaru would respond when his son inadvertently causes Inuyasha emotional pain. I'm not sure if there will be more one-shots like this for this story or not, but I really enjoyed writing this one.
8. Perfection is in the Eye of the Heir of the West: A long one that is complete. In my opinion, this is almost like 3 separate stories all in one. Or at least I think it could have been broken up into 3 different parts.
9. The Consequences of Chaos: Complete. This is one of those stories people either seem to really like or . . . well, not. I knew that would be the case when I posted it but I like it for different reasons than the other stories.
10. The True Meaning of Sacrifice: NEW! Sort of. It is new to you but was actually written prior to Perfection and Chaos. Oddly it is the idea seed that sprouted the other two. This one is a shorter fanfic for me with most likely shorter chapters. I found it the other day when I was looking for something else and reread it and thought it was worth posting into the light of day. I'll try and post a new chapter weekly (most likely Wednesdays). It is complete but my writing style has changed some over the past few years and I want to edit the chapters.
Now, with that said, I hope you enjoy my stories.
Last updated 06-10-2020