Author has written 8 stories for Naruto, and Inuyasha.
Not much to say on my end. From the brief words on others home pages, it seems as if age, gender, sign, ethnicity, stage of life/education, likes, dislikes and orientation are the main issues people seem to be interested in. Or, at least, it's those of us writing these things seem to think others are interested in. So, let me just say the following. I'm old enough that I shouldn't be doing this, I'm female, and straight. Ok, so that's not really answering all the questions, but it's all you're getting.
Ok, so I lied a bit. Just a comment for those of you still young enough to be trudging it out in school. From someone whose "been there, done that", and by "that" I mean a lot of school . . . I know things can be tough, but stick with it. I can't promise you it's always worth it, but overall, at least on my end, the pain was worth the gain. Well, most days anyways.
Ok, so I lied again (sensing a disturbing pattern here) . . . just a little info for those of you who might be interested in the stories I've posted . . .
1. The Official Request: This story is done!
2. A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Lay Waste: This story is also done!
3. Mutual Salvation: This is currently a one shot, but if people like it, I might consider adding additional bits here and there in the form of future one shots.
4. The Strength of a Soul: This story is done! And, as a special thanks to those of you who reviewed this - I know this one doesn't get much review love, but it's a story I still like, it's just a bit more on the sad side. Just so you all know, in my heart, I believe Sasuke eventually does learn his lesson and there is definitely a happy ending (its just not written :-)
5. Intervention; Thy Name is Bakusen'O!: This one is long done! By far I've gotten the most response to this story and have enjoyed interacting with the readers on this one. This is probably one of my favorite ones to write, mostly because I liked writing Kouga's parts. I like him as a cheeky, smart ass wolf.
6. Follow-up to Mutual Salvation: Okay folks, this is a hard one. I've had so many terrific and truly wonderful reviews that I am working on a sequel. Unfortunately, I work full time and am not the fastest of writers, plus, I generally know where I want this to go, but unsure of the exact route. I may wind up breaking my rule of wanting things over 60% done before starting to post on this one, only time will tell.
7. Teenage Fears and InuHanyou Ears: This is a one-shot continuation of Intervention; Thy Name is Bakusen'O! I liked the idea of a teenaged Katsumi and how Sesshomaru would respond when his son inadvertently causes Inuyasha emotional pain. I'm not sure if there will be more one-shots like this for this story or not, but I really enjoyed writing this one.
8. Perfection is in the Eye of the Heir of the West: This is a new one! Yeah! Just started uploading tonight. It is a long one and will be over 30 chapters. I hope to update it on Sundays. This story is complete (not posted, but completed on my home computer), so it should be finished in a little over 30 weeks.
9. The Consequences of Chaos: Also a new story that I will hopefully start posting on 5-26-15. It isn't quite as long, but still fairly lengthy and it is also already finished and just needs to be edited and posted. I will hopefully be posting new chapters on Tuesdays.
Now, with that said, I hope you enjoy my stories.
Last updated 5-25-15