My name is Sridevi and i live in Birmingham, England! i am on Facebook (Sridevi Baybeii Challi), Twitter (Sri_TeAmo_RiRi) and other blog pages! ma MSN is(if you add me, say ur from fanfiction)
i love books sooo much, but i am not a bookworm. my fave books are the Twilight Series, The Hunger Games, Hush Hush Series, Perfect Chemistry Series and Harry Potter.. I absolutely LOVE Robert Pattinson becuz he is not as serious as Edward Cullen and he is ENGLISH!!
Shanice - my other Retard best friend has fanfiction - LovePeaceandHarmony
Zobia - my Retard friend has fanfiction - iNeVeRsToPtAlKiNg
Humayra - hates fanfiction but is my tomboy Retard
i love american TV shows such as: Glee (OMG, i luvvvv Finn), Vampire Diaries(OMG, love Damon AND Stefan), Gossip Girl (how hot is Nate??!!), 90210 (OMG, Liam is just sooo sexii) and One Tree Hill (Julian!)
My Views on Miley Cyrus
Random Girl: I follow Miley Cyrus’s tour dates so I know when to go see her when she comes.
Me: Really? I follow Miley Cyrus’s tour dates so I know when to leave the city when she comes
i am team edward and team peeta!!! how can you not be
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have a screen name or myspace.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the tv.
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) You read this list, & keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list, you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You actually scrolled back up to check that there was a number 5.
11.) & now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for it. And you know you did
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE
2. My mother taught me RELIGION
3. My mother taught me TIME TRAVEL
4. My mother taught me LOGIC
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT
7. My mother taught me IRONY
"Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me WEATHER
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me HYPOCRISY
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
"Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me: ENVY
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION
"Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me: RECEIVING
"You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me: MEDICAL SCIENCE
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that
19. My mother taught me: ESP
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me: HUMOR
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me: HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22.My Mother taught me: Genetics
"I swear you're just like your father."
23. My Mother taught me about my Roots
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My Mother taught me Wisdom
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about Justice
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you"
Unsafe External Link