Author has written 12 stories for Phineas and Ferb, and Adventure Time with Finn and Jake.
I am a HUGE Phineas and Ferb fan, it borders on obsession but my friends understand. Fwee. I'm also a WWII buff, and that helps me in school. So yeah, DasSchnabeltier oneshot, woot. (For those of you who are wondering, Das Schnabeltier is German for "the platypus" I just love Perry.) Oh, and Elliptical's profile/stories are awesome, HAPPY NOW!?
MY NAME IS DOOF, AND YOU'LL DO WHAT I SAY WOOP WOOP!
Full of Grace, the Lord is With thee,
Blessed art thou amongst women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb:
Holy Mary, mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death,
Alright, basic me info now, I suppose.
Name: Rusty Shackleford. (Try NOT XP)
Likes: Phineas and Ferb, Bacon, Seinfeld, The Color Blue, WWII, Fishing, Cross Country, Friends.
Dislikes: Twilight, Cruel People, Most Active Sports, Reality TV.
Bad Habits: Talking About Phineas and Ferb, Talking About WWII, Speaking in German in place of English, Baiting, Randomness, Singing when I know I Can't.
Dreams: Become a History Professor of WWII, visit Germany.
Writing Style: Whatever strikes my fancy, trying to be true to form of what I am writing.
Top 10 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Phineas and Ferb
3. TOS Star Trek
4. King of the Hill.
5. Commanders at War
6. Phineas und Ferb (German Version)
7. Family Guy.
8. The World at War
9: 20th Century Battlefields
10: Country Music Channel
Eyes: Dark Brown, debatably Black.
Cool, question stuff, other than these things I don't do cut and paste.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? Best friend cut me with a pencap on my arm.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Duetsche Fussballbund Scarf, myriad of fishing stuff, map of a made-up country I created, important possessions, awards, large painting of a boat, Einstein.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Talk Sometimes.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Mainly Country, Gospel, Phineas and Ferb Soundtracks, Classical, Billy Joel, Dinsey Villains, 80's songs sometimes. Not Rap, modern rock, modern pop, or most Non-Country modern stuff.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 12:00 pm.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? Return to Normalcy.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Dating, but being single's fun!
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? Memories.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? Five, three?
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Not really.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Not really.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? My best friend.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Something mild and nice... why did I answer that?
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Any bright colered eyes, hair color care less.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? I'd propose, and somewhere where a precious memory occured.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Neither, don't like coffe, energy drinks give me headaches.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? MEAT!
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Deep-Friend Twinkie!
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? First kiss.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Debateable.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Elbows slightly, hyperextension.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Whichever companies make good polo shirts.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes, yes I do.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? Dog, Tarantula, Gecko, Dust Mite.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Done it before.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? To there face or over the phone, something personal.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 27!!
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes, better breaking up with then blondes, and... yeah I know more of them.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? Best Friend's.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Being stereotyped.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Yes, to Canada.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Thick, slow, unable to take hint, slightly conceited, rambly, loves debates.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? I don't think so.
37. FIRST JOB? Gettin there...
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yes, once.
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Watching Phineas and Ferb in German.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Yes, two.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? Attitude and articulate-ness.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? NOT ANYMORE BABY! Hahahaha.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? New fly-tying stuff.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Two.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, a Catholic Matyr.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? When I was little.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Suave and Head 'n' Shoulders conditioner.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, it suites me.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham, or hot pastrami.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Night owl, procrastination, frank, quick to be irritated, directness, innate leadership longing.
53. WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? None, why buy CD's you don't like or aren't pround of.
54. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? "Me, myself, and I don't see eye to eye, Me, myself, and I don't get along."
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? In this corrupt world, unfortunately, to God, no.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Fishing, Fly-tying Talking, Hitting wood with a baseball bat, shouting in general, writing.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Vermont!
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Dinosaur toys, or Star Wars stuff.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? Three? I hate the thing.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Never watched it, far as I know.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Every day.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mashed Potatoes.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Personality, good wit, and good beliefs/morals.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? J-Man, Tex, Nazi (I am not a Nazi, I just like Germany and WWII)
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Brad Paisley and the Drama Kings!!
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Phineas and Ferb.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? 90th percentile is all I know.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Good ole Chocolate.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes, yes I do.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Whatever the Track season was. XD
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? There was one, Dummkopf.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? Over 100, gotta love family friends.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Sure... I guess.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Brad Paisley "Welcome to the Future."
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Chocolate Milk.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Best Friend Luke.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Eyes.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? "Die Walkure, Ride of the Valkyries."
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? The French. Sorry guys...
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? June, best fishing all year.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Don't know any... is there a snake or a dragon one?
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Black.
86. EYE COLOR? Brown, debatably Black.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? McDonald's.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? No, not really.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Phineas and Ferb in German.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? July 4th, the foudning of the USA!
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Clarinet once.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Depends on the person, hugs rock though, but kissing is more romantical.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Exclusive relationships.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Fishing lures.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? Not one yet.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Rise and Fall of the Third Reich.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Nonexistant, and needing one.
Favorite Anime: Pokémon
Favorite Manga: Umm... yeah, don't have one, sorry.
Favorite Cartoon: Phineas and Ferb
Favorite Game Series: Pokemon
Favorite Single Movie: Star Trek (The New One), Valkyrie, 9.
Favorite Movie Series: Spider-Man, Star Wars, Star Trek.
Favorite TV Show: Phineas and Ferb
Favorite Singer: Brad Paisley
Favorite Band: The Drama Kings
Favorite Food: Bacon
Favorite Drink: Root Beer
Favorite Side Dish: Nachos
Favorite Dessert: Pie, most any kind will do.
Favorite Internet Series: The Incompetant Ninja, only one I know.
List your 13 favorite chracters in no particular order. (May contain very stange things as a warning to some people.)
4. Major Monogram
5. Dr. Doofenshmirtz
6. Grandpa Fletcher
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Hm, Grandpa Fletcher and Candace, no can't say I have nor want to.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
No... sorry. Major is not hot.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Holy mother of... wierdness. Mom and Baljeet! GACK!
4.Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Yeah, a few. Buford's got some fans.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
No, don't think Grandpa Fletcher and Isabella'd hit it off...
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
Hm... Dr.D with Buford or Ferb... would like to say neither, but Ferb's more epic so Buford gets slammed with it. Five/Nine.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Maybe an idea for some dirty fic, Phineas walks in on Baljeet and Isabella, that seems made. He'd kill Baljeet, then scorn Isabella, who'd find some way to soothe him eventually.
8. Make up a title for a Three/Ten fic.
AGENTS: DISCOVERED!! (Hahaha, Ferb finds neighbors Hedgehog is a secret agent)
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Highly doubt it.
10. Suggest a summary for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Baljeet flunks out of school after loosing sleep, so Phineas comes up with the best ways to cheer him up!
11. If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose?
"Mom's Birthday"-Candace, duh.
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Perry/Grandpa Fletcher/Baljeet... hm...
"May contain images disturbing to younger viewers or dolphins that are nursing, pregnant, or may become pregnant."
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Bout and hour ago, I'd assume.
14. Perry and Phineas are in a happy relationship until Buford off with Major Monogram. Perry, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Candace and a brief unhappy affair with Baljeet, then follows the wise advice of Dr. Doofenshmirtz and finds true love with Herman the Hedgehog while Norm watched it all and ate popcorn as if it was a movie.
Never in several thousand billion years!!
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Jusizzle
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Blue Cobra
3. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Xavier Watson
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Corjuson
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (fav color, fav drink): Blue Root Beer
6. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a cousins first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Urxosan
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Robinson
8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Double-F
9. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (fav fruit, and something that can go wrong): Strawberry Inter-Dimensional Rift
10. YOUR PIRATE NAME: (fav color, pirate accessory): Blue No Arm
Unsafe External Link