Author has written 9 stories for Odyssey, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
My other FanFiction account (a joint account with my friend where we write random humorous writing stuff,) : http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3857738/Mushroom_In_German
The Hunger Games pledge:
I promise to remember Rue
When mockingbirds’ songs wake me.
I’ll think of Foxface every time
I eat a strange new berry.
If my little sister pets a goat
I promise to think of Prim.
And if my best friend acts depressed
Then Gale; I’ll think of him.
When I toss some wood in the fire
I’ll think of Katniss every time.
And I’ll always think of Peeta
When my birthday cake’s sublime.
The Capitol will cross my mind
When someone is unfair.
I’ll be sure to think of Clove
Each time I pretend to care.
I’ll always think of Glimmer
If someone’s pretty, but stupid
And Thresh will occupy my mind
If I spare someone, something... Once.
Whenever I watch a reality show
I will think of the Hunger Games.
I’ll sure imagine Haymitch
If someone calls me names.
I’ll make sure I think of Effie
When there’s nothing on my mind.
I promise to remember the Hunger Games
Catching Fire, and Mockingjay too.
List your ten favorite Hunger Games Characters in no particular order:
10. President Snow
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
There aren't any
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
When he was younger ... probably :)
3) What would happen if twelve got eight pregnant?
uhhh.. not exactly possible :p
4) Do you recall any fics about nine?
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
heeheehee .. both...
7) What would happen if seven walked in on two and twelve having sex?
say she was sorry and leave.. but be scarred for life
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic.
Roses are red, you are dead
9) Is there any thing as one/eight fluff?
Well, gosh, I sure hope not.
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic
Breaking the news
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted four to de-flower one?
Haymitch is drunk and it's April fools day xD
12) Does anyone on your friends list read three?
13) Does anyone on your friends list draw or write eleven?
14) Would anyone on your friends list write two/four/five?
15)What might ten scream at a great moment of passion?
"Off with their heads!"
16)If you wrote a song fic about eight, what song would you use?
'Second chance' -Shinedown
17) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Warning: Cinna isn't all jewels and unicorns: VIOLENCE
18) What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
I don't know because 2 would walk away :D
Max Ride :)
Then ask the following questions~
What would you do if Number 1 woke you up in the middle of the night?
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
Number 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
Number 5 cooked you dinner?
Number 6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?
Number 9 made fun of your friends?
Number 10 ignored you all the time?
Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1 do?
You're on a vacation with 2 and manage to broke your leg. What does 2 do?
It's your birthday. What will 3 give you?
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?
You're about to marry number 10. What's 1's reaction?
You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up?
You compete in a tournament. How does 9 support you?
You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do?
Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
Number 2 tells you about her deeply hidden love for number 9.
You're dating 3 and he introduces you to her parents. Would you get along?
Number 4 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean?
Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?
Number 6 appears to be a player, breaking many hearts. What do you do?
You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
Number 8 thinks he’ll never get a girl/boyfriend. What will you tell him
Number 9 is too shy to face you and confesses their love by sending an email. Now what?
You spot 10 kissing 1. How do you react?
You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE then a few hours. What are you thinking?
Could 1 and 6 be soul mates?
Would 2 trust 5?
Number 4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that?
5 and 1 are forced to go back to school together. What study will they pick?
Ella: COOKIE BAKING
If 6 and 3 cooked dinner what would they make?
7 and 9 apply for a job. What job?
Ari: some undercover agency...
8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay?
9 sketches what 6's perfect girl/boyfriend should look like; will 6 be happy?
10 and 9 are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about?
1 accidentally kicked 10?
2 sent a message to her/his Bf/Gf but 9 got it what would happen?
5 and 6 did a workout together?
6 noticed he/she wasn't invited to your birthday?
7 won the lottery?
8 had quite a big secret?
9 became a singer?
10 got a daughter?
What would 1 think of 2?
How would 3 greet 4?
What would 4 envy about 5?
What dream would 5 have about 6?
What do 6 and 7 have in common?
What would make 7 angry at 8?
Where would 8 meet 9?
What would 9 never dare to tell 10?
What would make 10 scared of 1?
Is 3 Gay?
Hetalia meme :3
Pick 10 random characters.(ok not too random...)
You found 1's secret stash of chocolate.
Should I take it? :S
2 confesses his love to you.
uhhhhhhhhhh.. NO I WONT BECOME ONE WITH YOU RUSSIA!!!
You walk into 3 in the street at midnight.
You win a free holiday with 4.
uhhh.. scary and awkward o.O
5 saves your life.
6 is living in your house.
ughhh my food bill is going uppp ...
You find 7's mobile phone (cellphone).
its okk.. its only piano music anyways
You're asleep and 8 comes in and wakes you up.
9 kidnaps you.
uhhh you sure he'd want to?
You go to the cinema. 10 is sitting in your seat.
I'll go get a new one.. germany is scaryyy
1 confesses his love for 7. You are hiding in a bush with 4.
Switzerland: *bang bang* AUSTRIA IS MINE!
2 and 9 are arguing.
Really? ROMANO RUNNNN!!!!
6 is molesting 3.
IM COMING ICELAND!!! (to help... not what your sick minds are thinking!)
5 and 10 are stuck in a burning building but you can only save one.
England :D.. sorry germany...
2 is invisible.
YAY! oh wait... thats scary o.O
OMG! 9 is more awesome than Prussia!
NO. Just NO.
1, 6 and 4 are at your house for dinner. There's a black out.
America, Romano.. and who??
Well, romano keeps complaining about my food but america eats anything he wont eat...
JK CANADA!! I live in you! how could i forgett :)
He's being a polite sweet heart of course...
3 and 7 pull a prank on you.
Slap* go to your corner *death glare*
You walk in on 4 and 10 kissing.
Uhhhh... i would get shot...
4 and 9 steal your boat.
My boat? uhhh should I go after them? Im a little scared of switzerland :P
While 5 and 7 rob your house.
WHY MEEEE?? I THOUGHT I LOVED YOU GUYS!!!! :( well... as of now, you two are not my favorite characters anymore so THERE!
You're on a cruise with 3 and 4 and the Bad Touch Trio (Prussia, France and Spain) is on the same one.
SWITZERLAND WILL PROTECT MEE :D
You need a new organ. 1 and 6 are both compatible.
Poor Canada :( I'd make america give it to me and not let him bully poor canada :)
5 is robbing 2.
enjoy it while you can...
enlgand: *runs away will stolen stuff*
Russia: (smiling) KOLKOLKOLKOLKOLKOLKOL
You're being held hostage by 10. The hero is 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9. Or multiple.
AMERICA/SWITZERLAND SAVEEE MEEEE
1, 2 and 4 are watching a scary movie.
me: its ok, just a movie! *hug*
Canada: n-n-not the movie.. R-R-RUSSIA!!
Russia: Canadaaaa KOLKOLKOL
Switzerland: shut UPPP
You're stuck on a desert island with 7, 8, 9 and 10.
Austria: Brought his piano .. somehow >.
Italy: PASTTAAAA.. what? no... pasta o.O
Romano: Find us pastaaaa!
Germany: Building a shelter or something productive like that..
3 and 5 have robbed a bank. 5 comes to you for help.
ENGLAND!! DIDNT YOU LEARN YOUR LESSON WHEN YOU STOLE FORM RUSSIA??
6 is in a bad mood with 3 for robbing a bank. 6 comes to you.
America: *munch munch* England... *munch munch* ICELAND! *munch munch* Trouble with police.. *munch munch* BLAMED ME!!*
Me: uhhhhh wut?
1 and 7 are doing a monkey dance. You and 10 are watching and filming it.
wow... the 3 most mature of the group... No, just nooo
2 and 8 are being racist about 6 and 4.
Russia and Italy being racist about Switzerland and America?... sounds good!
3, 5 and 9 are at a convention.
You, 1, 4, 6 and 10 are having a sleepover at 7's house.
2 is in love with 5 who is in love with 8 but 8 is in love with 2. 2 doesn't love 8 back, 5 doesn't love 2 back and 8 doesn't love 5 back.
Russia loves England who loves Italy who loves Russia... Russia doesn't love italy back, England doesn't love Russia back and Italy doesn't love England back?
I thought Italy loved ALL! o.O... except russia >.
RUSSIA IS CAPABLE OF LOVE??O.O
Name twelve of your favourite Axis Powers Hetalia characters in any order.
1) Have you read a five/ten fic before?
Nope.. im sure there are some though!
2) Do you think three is hot? How hot?
3) What would happen if six got one pregnant?
Poland getting france pregnant? hmm... always poland would be the girl in that relationship!
4) Do you recall any good fics about nine?
ohhhh yeah! Him and spain...
5) Would seven and two make a good couple?
oh sure... if she doesn't yanno... kill him... but i think russia is the only man for Bella
6) Four/eight or four/nine?
Canada/Russia or Canada/Romano... poor, poor canada >.
7) What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
if belarus found out that ANYONE had a relationship with russia... well.. i feel pity for America >.
8) Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic.
Italy/Poland..: *clears throat* Italy was about to leave to find germany when his phone rang. It was poland. Italy picked up the phone at the same time he heard Poland saying under his breath: "pick upppp". "Vee? Poland?" Italy asked.
sorry.. i dont have anymore ideas :P
9). Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
Canada/Spain? for sureee!!
10) Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
France/Lithuania: Leaving Russia :P
11. What kind of plot would you use for a three/eleven fic?
umm germany finally has enough of america's hero-ness?
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven het? What about nine slash?
belarus het... probably.. i only know one person who actually likes hetalia though :P
13. If you wrote a songfic about number nine, what song would you chose?
"Oh yeah" by Jaicko
14. If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be?
Warning: cross dressing and Yaoi :P
15. What pick-up line might eight use on five?
RUssia doesn't need a pick up line :p
16. Challenge: Write a drabblefic for ten/eight.
Spain/Russia? I really don't wanna... :P
17) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Belarus would probably leave... but italy/england? I like that pairing...
18) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
Sorry, but i think France is LONG past his deflowering ... maybe the other way around? france deflowering canada? except canada is like his kid... :s
19) Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?
20) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
"Russia Hetero? ...with who???" that was the comment on this before i typed up mine.. my answer: BELARUS!! lol
21) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
22) Would you write Two/Four/Five?
Italy/Canada/Lithuania? probably not... maybe canada/italy!
23) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
"OLE OLE OLEEEEE" heehee
24) When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
..yesterday i think?
25) What is Six's super-secret kink?
26) Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
Germany shag Romano? DRUNK! but yes, he would mistake him for Italy of course :P
27) If Three and Seven get together, who tops?
I think.. Belarus ... would top o.O
28) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Two." What title would you give this fic?
France and Romano are in a happy relationship until Romano suddenly runs off with Canada. France, broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Germany and a brief unhappy affair with England (is unhappy supposed to be an understatement?) then folows the wise advice of Lithuania and finds true love with Italy. "What a crazy world"
29) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
Canon? Belarus/Russia? sureee
North Italy (Vargas Feliciano)
() You were bullied a lot in your childhood
(6/10) for North Italy ...are you serious?
South Italy (Lovino/Romano Vargas)
(x) You love tomatoes
(5/10) for South Italy ...really? VAFANCULO!!!
() You're very stoic and serious
(5/10) for Germany ...money issues UP MY ASS.
Japan (Kiku Honda)
(X) You're very mature (when I have to be)
The United States of America (Alfred F. Jones)
(x) You love hamburgers
(7/10) for America
The United Kingdom of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland (Arthur Kirkland)
(x) You like tea
(5/10) for UK ...not bad, if i do say so myself.
France (Francis Bonnefoy)
(X) You're very affectionate
(5/10) for France
Russia (Ivan Braginski)
() You had a very sad childhood.
(5/10) for Russia *giggles*I love you, Russia!
China (Wong Yao)
() You're very mature
(4/10) for China ...i beat the China from my school's score? wha?
Austria (Roderich Edelstein)
(X) You are very well-raised
(7/10) for Austria ...ok?
Canada (Matthew Williams)
(X) You're often ignored by people
(8/10) for Canada ~ Love you Canada!!!
() You smoke
(4/10) for Cuba .
Hungary (Elizebeta Hédeváry)
(x) You have a potty-mouth
(9/10) for Hungary .totally wasnt expecting that.. but come to think about it... :P
Prussia (Gilbert Beilschmidt)
() You're quite mean-spirited
(6/10) for Prussia .3 words. Prussia. Status. Awesome
Rules of Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus's "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light sabre sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armour to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not use the phrase, "Get a Life" when talking to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways, not even on Halloween
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colours indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
31) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm, not even if they are in Slytherin
32) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
33) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
34) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
35) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
36) I do not have a Tom Felton Patronous
37) I will not lick Trevor
38) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labelled, "Firewhiskey"
39) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
40) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
41) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
42) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
43) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
44) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God
45) In the middle of the tri wizard tournament I will not scream "Are you trying to kill them?!"
46) I will not draw a thunder scar on my forehead and tell everyone i'm 'The-Other-Person-Who-Lived' and round up a ginger guy and a bushy-haired, bookworm to seem like Harry Potter.
47) I will not try and immitate Snape's voice from a wall and sneak up on first years just to scare them.
48) I will not call Harry Potter a tosser.
49) Must not shout 'Yay, I graduated from Hogwarts. I didn't get expelled. In your face fat giant!' to Hagrid.
50) Never stalk Hermione in the library and become the new Viktor Krum, whether i'm a girl or not.
51) I will not pick my nose with my wand or anyone else's.
52) Must not try out to get into my house Quidditch team and keep using a Confundus charm to get in.
53) Must not interrupt and shout 'WHOO! Way to go' every time Dumbledore or anyone makes a speech in The Great Hall.
You know you're obsessed with Hetalia when…
] When you wonder why the polar bear at the zoo isn't talking to you
] When your teacher questions you when you constantly squeal during History class
] When you scream "Happy Birthday Alfred" and/or "Take that Arthur" on the Fourth of July in a large crowd of people and are proud when they give you the WTF look
] When you know what Sealand is and people find you weird for telling them he's a little kid in a blue sailor suit that was for sale on eBay
] When you laugh if a country's "vital regions" are discussed in the news/media
] When you question why only a few countries use Japanese as the foremost language
] When in a conversation about APH, you specifically use both country and human names to confuse the people around you
] (the obvious) When you ask, no, COMMAND people to become one with mother Russia and laugh hysterically when they look confused, telling them "everyone eventually becomes one with Russia" before walking away
] When you walk into a Hello Kitty store and ask where the Shinatty-Chan merchandise is
] When you take time out of your day to look up country relationships on Wikipedia
] When you begin to notice all the jokes about China
] When you try to make your own "idiot hair" and use two bottles of hair gel in the process
] When the Great Depression all of a sudden seem hilarious. "Your ass is MINE, America!"
] When you correct someone talking about a new discovery of some kind, telling them "Korea already invented that"
] When you have to remind people that Hong Kong is NOT the capital of China
] When you explain that when the aliens attack, the first to go will be the British
] When you're grade in Geography suddenly shoots up
] When others ask you what you mean by "England is so cute when he's Tsundere"
] When you find yourself thinking of the best conversation you've ever heard:
] When you correct your history teacher, telling them that the pact of steal between Germany and Italy was actually a pinky swear
] When seeing the new Harry Potter movie the second time, the only thing you can think of is the infamous spoiler written all over England's torso
] When the contagious verbal tics of the show become a part of your normal day conversations
] When you have full-out and vicious debates on what side (the Axis or Allies) would win in a fist fight
] When you imagine, when in a state of insane exhilaration or any kind of insanity emotion, you have the same menacing purple aura that often haunts Russia when he's "happy"
] When you realize you've memorized every single version of MaruKaite Chikyuu and sing them regularly
] When you find yourself scanning through your history textbook to find a good fanfiction topic
] When you feel yourself tearing-up while discussing the American Revolution
] When you start learning Japanese just to read the Hetalia website
] When you expect the Polish exchange student to be a cross-dressing valley girl
] When you download your favorite episodes and watch them compulsively
] When you randomly scream "PASTA" and think everyone around you is weird for not getting the joke
] When a tomato crate seems like the best hiding place during a war
] When you know the songs "Fat na kare", "Oyayubi no Tsukaikata", "Makka na Ito", "Yokan", "Gibusu", "Lion", "Tetsukazu No Sekai" and "Utsukushii Namae", have downloaded them onto your itunes and listen to them daily
] When "True Italian Spirit" is only another way to say "We Surrender"
] When the song "Santa Clause is coming to Town" seems like an odd rip-off of something that was written for Russia
] When you try to convince your history teacher to play Chibitalia episodes when learning about the Austrian Wars
] When, upon looking at your youtube favorites, you find that APH videos have filled up at least two pages of space
] When you begin to read all about your favorite country obsessively to learn more about them
] When you start noticing how much you absolutely adore sunflowers
] When you realize there's always someone underneath the cute mascot uniforms
] When you discover the joys of the Sexy Waiter outfit
] When you explain to others that condoms are the best weapons in psychological warfare
] When others find you odd for talking to the fairies, flying rabbits and unicorns even if they're the odd ones out for not being able to see them in the first place
] When you decided to construct your own APH OC and proudly proclaim to the world that you were the one who created Portugal
] When you want your own pink kitty backpack
] When "Flower-Egg" seems like the best name for your new puppy
] When England wearing America's jacket is probably one of the best things that's ever happened to you
] When, upon being scolded by a teacher when caught watching/reading APH in class, you explain that you're merely studying for you History exam
] When you watch movies/plays/musicals/etc., place APH characters in the roles and plan you're parody fanfiction of it
] When you try and memorize the "Yakko's World" song just because you can imagine the countries while singing it
] When you don't feel like a nerd for knowing so much about history/geography
] When you find yourself attracted to bushy eyebrows, even thinking them sexy
] When, if something big happens in the world, you imagine the countries' reactions
] When, upon acting/cosplaying as Italy, you close your eyes and keep them closed to see if you can really function that way, only to realize that, no, you cannot
] When you try to plant random bits of Hetalia into your schoolwork, and marvel at the fact that you're the only one that knows what you're talking about
] When you wish your grandfather could be as awesome as Rome
] When the sound of bouncing beach balls (Ukraine's boobs) is now disturbing to you
] When you use your favorite / cosplayed country's name in place of your own
] When watching South Park, you find great embarrassment in the fact that you're composing your own episode in which the APH characters are present (A/N: Okay, I expect no one else to do this, but I do...so I put it on the list. It would be a good episode, too!)
] When you explain to your Geography teacher that Corsica isn't an island; it's Italy's nipple.
] When you find yourself doodling your history notes into a Hetalia-like situation, much to your teacher's dismay (ex: Spanish-American war for a Hetalia fan = Cuba getting pissed at Antonio and Alfred beating Antonio up before giving him a few bucks and skipping away).
] When you confuse the people around you by outwardly expression your frustration that you can't chose between countries to cosplay as ("I'm not sure whether to be Finland or Southern Italy!")
] When you purchase a dish at a restaurant specifically for the name (ex: I got Romano Chicken at the Cheesecake Factory)
] When you realize you're not sure how to react to the Hetalia: Paint it White! movie (Should we cringe at the…odd plot, or do we squeal at the MASSIVE amounts of fanservice?)
] When you begin to understand that you're pissing off those around you who don't know of Hetalia/those who don't like Hetalia
] When "Aiyah, 4000 Years" made you weap like a little girl
] When you find yourself following the World Cup just to root for your favorite country
] When the Yugioh the Abridged "America" references all have a double meaning to you
] When it aggravates you that people refer to male countries as "she" or "her"
] When You find the song "Canada's Really Big" or any other references to country's sizes amusingly inappropriate
] When Shinatty-chan becomes a frequent doodle on your notebook and you have to explain that it is not hello kitty, but a fat, old guy in a hello kitty imitation outfit
] When you spout random facts about various countries and revel in the fact that no one else knows about them
] When you find yourself suddenly a lot more aware of the current world situations because people did fanfictions and fanart about them
] When you start laughing at a world map because it's really more than just a placement of countries to you
] When you have a French exchange student, and you expect them to be just like France... and are fascinated that, yes they are
] You spend all day scouring the internet for country relations in a vain attempt to justify your crack pairings
] When you suddenly take great pleasure in learning about your lineage and relating it to Hetalia characters
] When you start assigning your best friends countries and when you get together you call it a "World Conference"
] When said friends start forming the pairings you support
] When you bribe your friend to say "Aru" at the end of every sentence
] When you know about more countries than your geography teacher
] When you start squealing in geography class
] When in history class you start making what you're learning about into a hetalia episode in your head
] When you obsessively search Hetalia MADs on Youtube and are confident you know most of them off by heart
] When suddenly the image of America is no longer of Uncle Sam or Lady Liberty in your head
] When you see a book in the store called 'Your Erroneous Zones' and automatically touch (or want to touch) your hair
] When Charlie the Unicorn is tainted for life, thanks to England
] When you start chanting "kolkolkol" when someone annoys/angers you.
] When you're shocked that all the Ukrainian girls you see haven't fallen over yet due to figure disproportions.
] When you feel the need to violently mash your potatoes with a fork no matter what state they may be in.
] When you keep on denying that "It wasn't the Axis' fault! It was their bosses!" or "They were under their dark selves at those times!" (AN: It's because it's true!)
] When you know you improved in drawing and writing thanks to Hetalia
] When you keep on laughing and you relate to your dad everytime he watches the boxing videos of Ricky Hatton against Manny Pacquiao and you will mutter "Iggy probably still has a grudge against Firi-tan" or "Take that Arthur!" or "LOL England got defeated by a woman!!!"
] When you stalk Hidekaz Himaruya's blog and you are sad to know that he added new comics IN JAPANESE that most can't read
] When you attempt to sing "Country From Where the Sun Rises; Zipangu" And FAIL miserably to the point that your dog hates you for it. AND that you had fun singing "W.D.C. ~World Dancing~" since you were shouting random English at your computer. That and "Einsamkeit" made your heart melt when you read the english translations.
] When you rant about "Why they didn't finish RomaHeta" and you plan on making a flash of that AFTER you get a tablet
] When you realize that your notebook (that rarely has any notes) became your fanfiction notebook and is now ashamed to show it to your teacher
] When you absentmindedly face palm every time your mom says "Your house looks like Chinese" and will try to see Yao's reaction and face to that
] When going to the supermarket or hardware store, you look at where the product was made from and laugh (I saw something made in France and I was giggling) OR you saw a banner that says "International" and beside it were flags and you tried naming every flag.
] When you randomly scream out "DO NOT PUT THE NAME OF [insert country/human name here] IN VAIN!!!" when a person/comedian in TV makes a random comment and says something about [insert country here]
] When at the right moment, the song "Let's Boil Hot Water!" came on your Ipod and you start singing, adding a long "PASTAAAA~" at the end only to realize that the volume was on max, you were screaming and people where looking at you.
] When you sang "The Delicious Tomato Song" when you saw tomatoes in the grocery store
] When you complete all Marukaite Chikyuu and you have them in your Ipod (AN: I currently have twenty-two!)
] When the word "Invading" even without Vital Regions sounded dirty to you and you laugh
] When you REALLY question yourself how "Pangaea" is possible and you are trying to imagine how it works... and failing to imagine it properly without thinking of dirty thoughts
] When you apparently stalk this list and randomly adds new stuff in it when you had moments
] When 'Honda's Really Big Thing' becomes more humorous than it really should be...
] When you listen to "Blame Canada" from South Park and can't help laughing and shouting "MATTHEW!!!"
] When someone mentions "Big Ben" you can't help but go scarlet and giggle like a school girl.
] When your teacher says that the alliance between Germany and Italy was "one of convenience" and you immediately reply, "IT'S TRUE LOVE AND YOU KNOW IT!"
] When you can't say international affairs with a straight face
] When you hear/see the name "Susan" and automatically think of Sweden.
] When you picture Hungary and Austria's wedding when you learn about them joining countries.
] When learning about Ancient Rome, Ancient Greece, or Ancient Egypt, you stop yourself from correcting the history teacher telling them, "It's Grandpa Rome, Mama Greece, and Mama Egypt!"
] When people ask you why America is your favorite country, you reply "Cause he's the hero! And the hero is always the best!"
] When you see the label "Made in China" you shout "HA! Take that Korea!"
] You think Maru Kaite Chikyuu should be the international anthem.
] You weep tears of joy when hearing about the fall of the Berlin Wall and say "It's a family reunion!" (In more ways than one)
] When you see someone spying on someone else, you have an urge to pull out a frying pan and say "Kami-sama, is this the right thing to do?!"
] When you spend half a day constructing a "You Know you're Obsessed with Hetalia when…"
Achluophobia - Fear of darkness.
Total so far: 5
Total so far: 5
Total so far: 5
Total so far: 6
Elurophobia - Fear of cats.
Total so far: 6
Total so far: 7
Total so far: 7
Total so far: 7
Total so far: 7
Total so far: 8
Total so far: 8
Total so far: 8
Total so far: 8
Total so far: 10
Scolionophobia - Fear of school.
Total so far: 10
Total so far: 11
Unsafe External Link