Poll: Pick up to three one-shots you would like to win the contest. Vote Now!
Kyrene: I am at the end of the school year, I take full responsibility for this not going up until now.
1st Who Am I Tonight by Zombie’s Run This Town
2nd Soulless by Oxygen.and.Cucumber
3rd Sins of the Father by eila
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Cullen by Babette and Sins of the Father by eila
The Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Cullen Contest
Hosted By: Kyrene and Sobriquett
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, a story of split personalities, one a good gentlemen doctor, the other a dark, lusty, crazy, murderer. What do I think? Edward.
This can be done anyway you want, as long as it somehow follows the premise of the book or a play/movie/book based on Jekyll and Hyde. Hell, you can go with canon if you want. (Dr. Canonward meets Mr. Darkward? Dr. Carlisle and Mr. Edward? Jasper's struggle for control?) The only necessary thing is that your character deliberately does something so that he/she gives a second personality control.
1. Should be 2,500 words or more.
2. Rating should be T-M. Lemons are always desired (for Kyrene) especially when it comes to a character like Hyde, but they aren’t required.
3. Must be a one-shot. If you want to continue that’s awesome for you, but wait until the contest is over (and make sure to tell us so we can alert it).
4. There's a header further down for you. Whether or not it counts towards the word count is up to you.
5. Please use a beta if you need one. Betas are all kinds of wonderful, and you can find one eitheron the Twilighted forums, or at .
6. Edward/Bella is awesome, but not necessary. Slash is also welcome, of course. The one with the Jekyll/Hyde character doesn’t even need to be Edward (although that is much preferred…unless you want him to turn into another character who would be the Hyde…which is also cool.) They don't even have to be male - Rosalie? Alice? Jane?
7. Let's keep this fun. Dark can be fun. BDSM can be fun. Rape is not fun. So no rape. No parent/child relations please. See above, and even if they are old enough, it’s just irksome.
8. Collaborations are fine; three entries maximum per author.
PM us the link to your fic either here or to
Sobriquett and I will validate them as they come and add them to a C2.
ATTENTION!: Submissions are now due by March 28th.
Voting will be open April 2nd and the end date will be announced when we see how many submissions we end up with.
Sobriquett and I will also be announcing a judges' choice, because we are physically incapable of being less than totally involved. Whether there will be two or one depends on how scarily we continue to think alike.
The wonderful HeatherDawn has agreed to do an author's choice and a popular vote winner banner for the winners. She also generously offered to donate a banner to the winner, of their choice.
If you would like to see her awesome work you can find it here:
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Cullen Contest
The link to the novel, legal and free, online:
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!: Please PM us, we’re the most unintimidating people EVER. Seriously, any questions, even if they seem stupid, go for it.
So sometime either after this contest is done or when the voting period comes around, we’ll be starting another contest for James Bondward. So if you want to be prepared for it, start thinking about your Spywards.
Unsafe External Link