Poll: Which Story Should I Write? :3 Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Mario, Lady and the Tramp, and Total Drama series.
Uhh so I deleted my profile yay
Anyway I feel like writing random stuff so lets goooooo :P
Information About Me
Name: Most people call me Mudkip, but any nickname you can come up with is fine :P (or my irl name, if you know it ;P)
Gender: Unlike popular belief I'm actually a boy :P
Hobbies: Writing (:o), Music, Intarwebs (YouTube, Facebook, Google Plus (lol jk) and FFN :3), Video Games (all of Nintendo basically, also Minecraft. Just not horror games, even though Slender only gave me nightmares for a month .-.), Artistic stuff, Reading, Films, Lots of TV shows, Swimming... and other stuff I might add later :D
Favourite Books/Series': The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson. Also Nuzlocke Comics, some manga, and a lot of FF stories.
Favourite Films/TV Shows: Battle Royale, Survivor (watched two seasons, its amazing, why England why can't we have it D:), Total Drama, Howls Moving Castle, Lots of Disney films (not all of the Disney Channel ones though... I mean I totally know all the words to high school musical but whatever dont judge me) some including Lady and the Tramp (all time favourite) The Parent Trap, Emperors New Groove... and stuff :P
Top Five Mario Characters (right now :P)
1. Lakitu (I don't know why, but I've always liked the way he looks and when they brought him into Mario Kart 7 I used him every time, though I'm more varied now)
2. Luigi (I've found him to be funny, and have a more interesting character than his brother. Hoping for Luigi's Mansion 2 soon :D)
3. Waluigi (Just as funny as his original form, but I haven't played too many games with him in. He was my Mario Kart DS choice mostly)
4. Bowser (One of the greatest villains ever. Well, not that he did his job well but it was perfect for me. He's funny but cruel, and I love kicking his butt >:D)
5. Birdo (Like Lakitu, I can't explain my liking of Birdo. She was my Mario Kart Wii character, and her cute design and bow... wait what? Birdo is a bo-)
Top Ten Pokemon (There's like 9001 more so ten is fairer ok :P)
10. Pachirisu (This cute lil squirrel is a pokemon I love just for that. There are plenty of cuties, but they're mostly pink... white and pastel blue is just adorable :3)
9. Quagsire (I was thinking, what pokemon do I use every single time I play a game. Quagsire is basically the water pokemon every time I possibly can)
8. Krokorok (is better than Krookodile because it looks more sweg. Anyway its a pokemon I often used in Unova, though losing my Black version was poop.)
7. Luxray (I originally caught a Shinx because it was so interesting and cute for a early game pokemon, and Luxray is so cool. Not to useful, but who cares!)
6. Jolteon (Out of all the EeveeLutions, this is my favourite. I use one in LeafGreen all the time, because I have Lapras for Vaporeon and Flareon... nope :P)
5. Scizor (When I first tried competitive battling, Scizor was my death machine. I've never had one ingame, but Trapinch Claws will always be remembered)
4. Milotic (In my first Nuzlocke Randomizer of Emerald, this was my starter. haha hi other pokemon oh wait youre dead because matthew killed you whoops :3)
3. Sableye/Mawile (No way could I pick one. These two are just cool looking. I used them together in the same RandomizerLocke above, though my Mawile died... in the regular game Sableye vs Brawly = lol)
2. Breloom (Hey there want a weird looking mushroom. ok now its an adorable mushroom monster with a hat. now go use it every time you play emerald. :D)
1. Mudkip (Shocking amirite. I'm not the only person who's favourite pokemon is their first, though usually its in its final form. There are many cooler looking, more interesting and obviously more powerful choices, but Mudkip will never be replaced as the first I ever got, so #1 it stays. no i wasnt hashtagging no stahp)
Pokemon Of The Week! (or close enough idk)
17/11/13-24/11/13 - Buizel - I love this super cool otter, he's so cute and yet powerful, especially once evolving. I decided on Buizel for my first week because I'm doing this just after playing a bit of my Platinum Nuzlocke, in which Oscar my Buizel took a shadow ball to the face by a Haunter. Stupid shadow ball I thought you'd only have night shade .-. Overall, a cool design to a good pokemon.
Unsafe External Link