Author has written 21 stories for Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Harry Potter, Spider-Man, Naruto, High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D, Highschool of the Dead, Dungeons and Dragons, Rifts, Marvel, and Smallville.
I am back to writing as some people have already seen with my new story Xander DxD. I know it's been a while since I updated my other stories, but all my notes on them were corrupted and trying to reform caused me no end of writer's block. It wasn't until I wound up in the hospital again, this time for Afib, that I started having inspiration for a new story. I was watching High School DxD and reading some of the fanfics when it occurred to me that I could have a lot of fun with a sort of reverse Halloween effect. Thus my new work.
I do apologies for dropping the other stories, I worked for two years to attempt to pick up the pieces but nothing worked.
A Hyuuga on the Hellmouth: This is a Halloween related fic. Someone dressed as Hinata Hyuuga circa the Pein Invasion, but something has caused the spell to not revert. Hinata is stuck in Sunnydale with the knowledge of a typical teenage girl in addition to her own considerable skills. She discovers that she is in a dimension where she was once just a character in Manga/Anime. She's alone in Sunnydale until she sees an all too familiar chakra signature.
-Someone (not Xander, Buffy, or Willow) dressed up as Hinata Hyuuga and the spell doesn't revert. This literally means Hinata is running around Sunnydale with her full range of skills and powers.
- Hinata has the basic knowledge of the person who dressed as her.
- Xander dressed as Naruto circa the 4th Shinobi war, but when the spell ends all that remains is the potential and a confused bijuu in a seal
- Hinata sees Xander as the closest thing to Naruto she will ever find and takes it on herself to train him
- Given the similarities between Xander and Naruto it won't be long before her romantic feelings transfer
- Unlike most stories Buffy will not be eager to "Fix" Hinata or Xander, in fact she will want to train as well.
- Others may decide to attempt Shinobi training
- Please no bashing of any character
A Special Tutor: Sirius has MAJOR reservations about Snape teaching Harry occlumency. He decides it would be better to get a true professional to help. Ino Yamanaka is hired for a long term Bodyguard/Tutoring mission.
- In this crossover Magic and Chakra are pretty much the same thing, just using different methods to harness it.
- The Elemental Nations is a hidden continent with limited contact with the Magical World
- Ino Yamanaka will be a Jonin of Konohagakure but she isn't the new head of her clan despite being the most powerful Yamanaka seen in a while.
- Sirius hired Ino to protect Harry and to teach him Occlumency
- Ino herself is single. Her and Sai just never clicked, but she considers him a friend still
- Despite being 3 years older than Harry, Ino is attracted to him so she makes her cover being his girlfriend
- Optional: To help deal with magical threats Ino is unfamiliar with, Sirius hires Tonks and Fleur to be her backup
- Hijinks ensue
- Pairing: Harry/Ino, Harry/Ino/Fleur, Harry/Ino/Tonks, or Harry/Ino/Fleur/Tonks
Not another Chunin Exam Day!
Naruto Uzumaki is practicing the Kawarimi no Jutsu in his spare time with the brilliant idea of using his Shadow Clones as his target. This wouldn’t normally lead to anything except an increase in skill, except that Naruto has the oddest luck in the universe. As he is practicing the Kawarimi he accidentally dispels a Shadow Clone from Perfect Lionheart’s Chunin Exam Day and gains all the skills and knowledge of his duplicate. What is a newly minted Genin to do with all the knowledge and power? A lot.
- Naruto gains all the knowledge of his Chunin Exam Day counterpart
- Naruto’s chakra control will need to be improved for him to use any abilities outside of the Basic Three, Essential Eight, Travelling Ten, Shadow Clone, and his own versions of Henge. Once he achieves the Chakra Control needed he can practice the more advanced abilities.
- Naruto will have the mental compartment for some of his mates: Hinata is a definite but there will be up to eight others. Naruto is firmly heterosexual. This will not stop Naruto from deciding to seduce the rest of his Angels, just makes it that with Nine of them he can give them the memories of their other selves.
- While Naruto has all this knowledge, not all of it applicable to the world he’s in.
- Samurai exist in the Elemental Nations, but they are invariably either failed Genin who continued to train their combat skills or like the Land of Iron, just a different philosophy of chakra user.
- Elemental Bending Monks do not exist in the Elemental Nations
- Kakashi’s favorite pupil is Naruto, but he does not show favoritism.
- Naruto is ignored by the village for the most part and abuse is very, very rare.
- Sakura does not actually mistreat Naruto out of any kind of malice, she treats him like the annoying kid brother because he acts that way
- Hiashi does not hate Hinata, he is parenting her the same way that he was parented. He does not see the harm he’s causing.
- Tenten is NOT an undercover spy from Suna
- Jiraiya is the one who has been financially responsible for Naruto. He deeply regrets not being able to raise him, but like Tsunade, developed terribly coping skills.
- Kurama gains all the knowledge and power of Vicky.
- With the influx of power Kurama is rather unfortunately bound to this Naruto as his Master.
- Kurama can and will hand out the Kitsune Bloodline to Naruto and his mates
- Thanks to the link Kurama has to the other Bijuu they will be altered as well when they come into contact with Naruto, but they won’t have the memories just powers they don’t know about.
- The story begins after the Scroll Incident but before Team Assignment.
- Other than the above have fun. Imagine what a Chunin Exam Day Naruto and his Angels could do to a canon Narutoverse.