Poll: Watching Emily Deschanel & David Boreanaz behind screen... what are your thoughts? Vote Now!
Author has written 159 stories for Bones, Castle, Law and Order: SVU, Stargate: SG-1, McLeod’s Daughters, Hancock, Thorn Birds, Reba, Blue Heelers, Dawson's Creek, Gilmore Girls, IT, Daylight, 1996, Lie to Me, Everwood, Criminal Minds, Con Air, Rescue: Special Ops, Cast Away, Touched by an Angel, Pretty Woman, Flowers for Algernon, Sanctuary, and All Saints.
Howdy Do FF readers,
I Thought it was time to update again, since it's been a LONG time.
As some of you may already know, I am a PUBLISHED author (self-published, so there's no reason for me to brag). My novels are vary from thriller, to romance and to adolescent fiction. If you are interested in my published novels, then you can find them on , Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Xlibris. If you have any questions about how to self-publish (for FREE) then don't be shy to drop a line. If you want to ask questions or just simply bounce ideas around, I'm your GAL.
These are my titles.
Under the penname Rebecca Iannone:-
The invisible String: the secrets that bind
Under the penname Rain Donavan:-
The Faceless Man
Pictures Of You
Hush, Be Quiet
Thicker Than Water
If you are interested in purchasing these, I recommend you go through , the postage is cheaper than anywhere else.
*claps hands excitedly* JUST THINK... soon enough I could have a my very own STALKER!!!!!!
Not to be boastful or anything, but I assure you this will not be the last you hear from me as a writer on FANFICTION.NET. I plan to be famous someday, the next Danielle Steel, V.C Andrews or Jodi Pocult... all of which are brilliant writers. I have been writing since the age of 10... SO, a really long time!
Im sure you have no interest in hearing some drabble about me, but in the off-chance that you are reading my profile for that reason, then I'll give you something. My background is Italian, German and Oz. But my homeland, is Oz. Some lame little rural city in Australia... I'd consider giving you that name, but how do I know you're not a pyhcopathetic killer on a hunt for it's next victim, in some small rural town in Australia... it could happen! Have you NOT seen Wolf Creek???
Like my age, my name is also a mystery... though I'll tell you its fairly boring and extremely common... and if you're smart you'll already realize that I gave it to you in my first paragraph. =)
I am a vivid fan of Law & order: SVU, Bones and Castle. SG-1 was orignally forced on me by a friend, but as time passed I fell in love with Sam&Jack... thus, fell in love with the show. But I have MANY other Fav shows. I like Coldcase, Gilmore Girls, Parenthood, REBA (best country singer EVER), McLeod's Daughters (hence, the screenname) Scrubs, Firefly (Hello, anything with Nathan Fillion please), Full house, Sabrina: the teenage witch, The nanny, Providence, Criminal Minds (I am LOVING the banter between Garcia and Morgan... and how yummy is Reid) 8 simple rules, Big Bang Theory, Tru calling, Alias, Commander in chief, According to Jim (HUGE lover of James Belushi) and of course the famous F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Everwood (A new fav series that has some amazing characters and storylines).
I write the occassional poetry, when my life hands me one of those unique curveballs that wreck havoc with your mind, body and soul, and you need to vent... and of course, your housemate is not around to use as a boxing bag... cause she moved out! =)
I am NOT, NEVER, NO WAY ashamed to say, I am a fan of country music, yes you heard right, COUNTRY MUSIC. All I can tell you about that is that I was born in the wrong generation. Meh, what can you do? I love Reba McEntire, Trisha Yearwood, Suzi Quatro (I happened to go to her concert, my first one ever), Martina McBride (this woman is amazing), Celtic Thunder (some amazing performers, not to mention the HOT men like George Donaldson and Ryan Kelly), Faith Hill and Sugarland, and a hoard more (I seriously LOVE that word HOARD) :)). I also happen to like She&Him, Mandi Pankinton, Jewel, Elvis, Avril Lavigne and a few awesome loose songs on their own.
I'm a shipper... and reading any of my stories will tell you that. E/O, B&B, Caskett, Stevie&Alex, Sydney&Vauhgn, Luke&Lorelai, Sam&Jack, Nina&Andy... and whatever cute little flirtatious lines that characters draw out to leave the viewer, saying things like, "Awww shucks, ain't they the sweetest..." Okay, so I dont really TALK like that. But this is supposed to be creative, right?
Well, it was nice to meet you... I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name??? Feel free to introduce yourself, I dont bite... hard! =)).
Things I learned from watching Bones
Woman can be great at science.
Alpha-Males are the best.
Partners help each other.
Sarcasm does not help.
Sometimes a simple touch will do.
Clowns are scary.
Flashy Socks and Ties give you confidence.
Jesus is not a zombie.
Love hurts sometimes.
Squints are cool.
Tough Guys are sensitive.
Mac & Cheese is God’s food.
Psychology is a soft science.
Ranger’s lead the way.
There is more than one kind of family.
Smart woman are “Hot”.
We all have a Past.
Not everything is logical.
You do stuff for family you probably shouldn’t.
Sometimes you have to go with your gut.
Subtitles needed when walking into the Jeffersonian.
Crazy socks, funny belt buckles and FBI issued armor is the way to go.
Mechanical clowns piss FBI agents off.
Hannah Burley is a blonde-bimbo, sunglasses-stealing, stupidhead. RID HER IN ALL HORRIBLE WAYS in FF!
Booth is NOT our Booth in season 6, he's pod person.
Nightwatchman have their own sad stories.
THINGS I LEARNT FROM CASTLE
Mystery writers are cocky but cute
Detectives have attitude (though this could also come under any cop show, LIV (SVU) certainly does)
The smell of cherries is a likable fragerance for writer-boy
Lanie loves a good match-making project
Romance takes time and patience
Love means having TO say you’re sorry
Writer’s daughters are intelligent and wise
MOTHER means entertainment and Broadway plays
Best-selling authors get to wear WRITERS vests
Book dedications mean LOVE
Money passing hands means the BOYS have been betting again
Actors dressing up as alternate versions of themselves (like MAL from Firefly)
There will be NO biting before dinner
Page 105 is raunchy (seriously have you read it)
Crimes are more than dead bodies… they are a reason for Beckett & Castle to squabble
Ringing phones mean a NEW case
Only Lanie knows how to do the Mm-hu with attitude
THE HAMPTONS is an ugly place. WE don’t like it!!!
Nobody knows who ACTUALLY wrote the Richard Castle books, HEAT WAVE, NAKED HEAT and HEAT RISES
When castle makes a move, Kate isn't far behind in following
Breaking your girlfriend/boyfriend out of jail is true LOVE
Freezing to death means ALMOST confessing love
Getting shot means confessing love
THINGS I LEARNED FROM LAW AND ORDER: SVU
Partner's mean they'll always be there for each other
Blood type means I LOVE YOU
Divorce debates and arguements usually mean ones jealous... (Yes, Liv that means you)
Carrots are cute, especially on little Elliot Stabler
Mariska Hargitay is an inspiration to abused victims
Mariska and Chris are ADORABLE behind screen
Sharing a beachhouse with their families, mean there is HOPE for all E/O shippers
MEET ME IN THE CRIB means READ BETWEEN THE LINES
Dani Beck is as evil as Hannah Burley and Gina (whatever the hell her her name is)... all man-stealers ARE OUT!!!
When dodging calls from the wife, it means that Elliot has other women on his mind (Liv, again, this means you)
Being accused of being a lesbian, means your married to the job... or in love with an unattainable man.
Elliot Stabler has the hots for Benson... despite the fact that its "that's er, uh thats never gonna happen"
Elliot Stabler has a big ass (according to Babs) but we all think its cute just the way it is ;)
When people like Sonya Paxton dies, it warrants the need for a hug. (and no E/O shipper complains about this, they cheer)
Season 13 without BOTH E&O means the show SUCKS!!!
The fact that you even read this proves you are obsessed with Bones, Castle and SVU.
FAV fictional characters (no specific order)
Temperance Brennan & Seeley Booth (excluding most of season 6) = Bones
Kate Beckett & Richard Castle = Castle
Olivia Benson & Elliot Stabler = SVU
Derek Morgan, Spencer Ried, Penelope Garcia, JJ & Emily Prentiss = Criminal Minds
D.G = Tin man
Sam Carter & Jack O'Niell = Stargate
Stevie Hall, Alex Ryan, Grace McLeod & Claire McLeod = McLeod's Daughters
Troy & Heaven = The Heaven series/book
Lorelai Gilmore, Luke Danes & Sookie = Gilmore Girls
Chandler, Monica, Ross, Rachel, Joey & Pheobe (in that order) = F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Reba Hart & Brock Hart = Reba
The losers club & Pennywise the dancing clown = Stephen King's IT
Sydney Bristow & Michael Vaughn = Alias
Pacey Witter & Dawson Leery = Dawson's Creek
Malcolm Reynolds (I can have Nathan twice) = Firelfy
Perry Cox & Jordan Cox = Scrubs
Jordan Cavanough, Garret Macy & Lily = Crossing Jordan
Sydney Hansen & Joannie Hansen = Providence
Sarah & Amber = Parenthood
Nina, Andy, Harold, Edna & Delia = Everwood
Mark & Diane Sway & Reggie Love = The Client
... and many more, there just aren't enough hours in the day... =D
FAV ACTORS/ACTRESSES (In no order)
Emily Deschanael & Zooey Deschanel
John Malcovich (how awesome is he?)
Matthew Gray Gubber
Dakota Fanning & Elle Fanning
Simmone Jade Mackinnon
Richard Dean Anderson
Tim Curry (brilliant man)
John Ritter (sadly deceased)
... and SO many more its impossible to name them all... =D
I HAVE A YOUTUBE VIDEO *claps hands* I made it!!!
A little bit about me
1. NAME: Rebecca *enter horrible name here* Iannone
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yep, a fictional character from an old country and western song (maybe why I’m so obsessed with country music) “Coward of the county” because my mom liked the name “Becky”
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Today… when I was thinking how much I missed the man I love.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes. I tend to write to suit my mood.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? That would have to be cornbeef, not really a sandwich meat kind of girl, but if I must choose, that’s my choice.
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope, like John Munch once said, and I quote “I don’t want them to have the responsibly of me”
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I can be a little intense sometimes, but I think I’m nice enough that I’d be friends with me… that’s if I wasn’t a snob, that’s just a whole other ball game.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Of course…I have a notebook one, and one on the computer. Not that it’s something you would WANT to read.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? When I feel the need, I guess.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Mmmm, yes… why?
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? …There’s something about plunging head first into the ground, that doesn’t really appeal to me, on the other hand if I was suicidal. It might be the perfect way to do it, without the rope attached, of course *winks*
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, I am a very lazy person when I come home and my feet ache, so I just pull them off and leave them on the floor, until a little voice inside my head begs me to pick them up… I wonder if that’s Monica Gellar! *ponders this*
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? It all depends on what meaning you put to it. Physically, hahahaha, NO! My five year old nephew has to click in my seatbelt (am I joking, I guess you’ll never know) but mentally, yeah I've been through three or four lifetimes worth of tragedies and I'm still relatively normal. I DID say relatively.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Oh, I know! PICK ME! PICK ME! Chocolate fudge brownie obsession… *drools* that is GOOD STUFF!!!
16. SHOE SIZE? Mmm, a size 10, I wonder if that means if I were a guy I would have—nevermind. *giggles*
17. RED OR PINK? Red I think, it stands out more and it looks good on girls!
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR FACE? Pimples… and there is NOTHING WORSE than when someone points them out to you. Helloooooooooo, I have a mirror and I don’t wear glasses, nor am I blind, but thanks for stating the obvious, if it makes you feel better. It makes me more self-conscious. FYI
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I have a toss up. My baby sister, who willl be 11 at the end of the year (2011) *sniffles* Or the man I love.
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COPY THIS? If they want… I thought it was cool.
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Not wearing shoes, but I’m wearing pink Betty boop pajamas… hey, she’s a classic
22. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A deep fried mars bar… yes, I’ve heard the lectures about the fatty processed… whatever and how much sugar it contains… but have you ever tried it, seriously?! OMG! It’s a freakin’ God sent!
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? I should say Suzi Quatro since I haven't stopped playing her since I went to see her concert two weeks ago. But its actually Carrie Underwood's "Jesus take the wheel" I think her voice is pure Gold.
24 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Black… always black!
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Coconut… Malibu (white rum) or shampoo or body wash… or, I don’t care, coconut. It’s the best smell in the world!
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? I want to say my crush, cause he woke me up to ask how I was feeling, but then later in the afternoon my sister called me to give me the play-by-play for tomorrows schedule... apparently, she knows my plans before I do. ;)
27.THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET? If they are a snob or a genuinely nice person… I have issues with snobs in case you didn’t get that. Nothing worse to me than someone who THINKS they are better than anyone else… no, ma’am.
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO YOU COPIED THIS FROM? I don’t know her – she left me a review and so I checked out her profile page as I tend to do, I liked this and from the review she left, she sounds cool and has good taste in TV shows!
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Malibu… the white rum I was talking about, with coke. Mmm, yum!
30. FAVORITE SPORT? I guess I’d have to say swimming… I like swimming… and it IS a sport, and soccer, I like soccer, that’s a good game. Hey, you asked my opinion, dont tease me! I am NO follower!
31. HAIR COLOR? Dark-brown (and NO people it’s NOT black)
32. EYE COLOR? Warm brown, to match my hair!
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No! I have perfect vision… are you still there?! I can’t see you!
34. FAVORITE FOOD? I have lots of fav food… but I guess Lasagne, cause I tend to eat that ALOT... alot.
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Damn that’s not fair… tough choice… well my fav movie is a happy ending, but in my top five, I have like 2 scary movies, so… like Joey Tribbiani says, “Put it together”
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED. Stephen King’s “IT”… clowns eating children… come on, peoples how brilliant is TIM CURRY… master of horror! I was actually watching the commentary, and I LOVE John Ritter’s personality. (He died a few years back *sniffles*)
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black - with the words "DO NOT DISTURB: Already disturbed" - it always captures people's attention!
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Mmmm, hugs I think… everyone can get them and everyone can give them, and they make you all warm and fuzzy and you know it.
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? I really don’t know… I guess my chocolate fudge brownie obsession ice-cream.
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO PUT THIS ON THEIR BIO? Someone who gets bored easily and likes a challenge, I would say.
42. LEAST LIKELY? People who are busy and have barely enough time for themselves, let alone, time to fill out a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG questionnaire!
43. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? I am reading two at the moment... niether I've picked up in days. HOW TO BE POPULAR - and NO ppl, I have no intention of turning that way, its the BFF love story I like. TELL ME WHY, MUMMY - which is a sad tale about sexual abuse. It's out there... DONT ignore it!!!
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I’m guessing a lot of dirt… it’s just a basic blue one. I don’t have to have everything colorful or cool… I am happy with simple things.
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Fur Elise. How can anyone NOT stop and close their eyes when that music comes on… its inspiring.
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? … BEATLES. But that’s cause I don’t really listen to Rolling Stones, and I am sure I have listened to the BEATLES more than once.
48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? In my head I have been to many places in my imagination… Greece, Santorini being my favorite, and to many fictional places I created myself. But in real-life the furthest I’ve been and I like in Australia. Is “Hobart” in Tasmania. I think people tell me that is PART of Australia BUT in my defense, you have to travel over international waters… so there!
49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can pick my nose… hehehe… some say I can write, but I am sure they are just being nice so they don’t make me cry! =D
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Adelaide, South Australia, 1985... I bet you can't hold your tongue and say, "I was born in a hospital" hehehehe
What does ur name start with? R… or B… depending on if you call me by my full name or my nickname. I do prefer the later.
Who are ur favourite couples? Stevie&Alex. Booth&Bones. Castle&Beckett. Elliot&Olivia. Nina&Andy. Sam&Jack. Luke&Lorelai. (In no partiuclar order)
If u could marry anyone in the world who would it be? I’m kinda anti-marriage. But if I have to pick, it would be my first love - who’s with someone else… or Chris Meloni.
Who is ur idol? God (Jehovah). Jesus. My friends Katie & Hailz.
What are u addicted to? Junk food. Good TV. Writing (FF is a side hobby). My HTC sensation (DONT diss the Antroid it's awesome!).
What is ur favourite colour? BLACK… always Black.
What do u want to be when you grow up? An author.
What’s ur favourite kind of music? Country. Rock. Irish. Indie Pop.
Ur BFF on fan fiction? TL22. Bella Paige. Kepc.
Song listening to right now? “I need you” – Trisha Yearwood
Favourite Radio station? Ahhhh… confession time. I don’t listen to the radio. Ever. But if I get to go back in time… like ten years ago. Power FM.
Facebook or myspace? Neither. They’re both WRONG!
Alexis Dawn (23)
Bella Paige (4)
Ellie White (16)
Kate N. Golsby (5)
Longclaw 1-6 (18)
Map of the Stars (1)
Mrs Dionysius O'Gall (65)
no milk left (10)
Star AJT 84 (40)
The Love Club (0)
tootapanga 1 (33)
|Community:||B&B love makes the world smile|
|Focus:||TV Shows Bones|