Author has written 18 stories for Prince of Tennis, Yu Yu Hakusho, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Hikaru no Go, Silver Diamond, and Gundam Wing/AC.
Update Note: I finally started my own original story. (To think it only took me seven years to even dare... XD) It can be found on FFnet's sister site, Fictionpress. I'm under the same name (Thai Tea Addict) and the story info is below. Please check it out and review, I want to see how my original ideas are received. :)
Title: A Scatter of Stars
Solluna is a land divided among those who dwell upon it, caught in minor battles that flare up at the slightest prod. Eindige - "humans," protected by the divine; Tand - shapeshifters that understand the land best; Rivier - the life and breath of the rivers and lakes; Draak - dragons as fearsome as they are wise; Angellus - as close to the Sacred as any creature can come; and Geist - the demons who revel in nightmares.
In a fight for land and power, the Fae become a tool upon which dynasties are built and ruledA species so rare they are regarded as fortuitous and powerful, Fae are said to be the physical manifestations of the very soul of Solluna and are sought out by those who wish to rule.
Between the power and politics of the peoples of Solluna, the lands remain in a state of constant aggression. However, something dark looms on the horizon, which they must either fight together or allow themselves to be swallowed up in pieces...
Tags: Slash (BL, Yaoi); Fantasy
Fics in Progress
(I figured I need this written somewhere so that those reading my stories don't think I've died or suffered memory loss...)
In order of Most Likely To Be Updated Soon...
(I update irregularly. Every time I try to set up an update schedule, my Life just laughs at my foolishness. "Silly girl," it will coo. "You want to schedule updates? Nah - your Work just likes you so darn much, it's going to call you in all the time. And then School will be fighting for your attention - have you been studying your Japanese, you slacker? I bet you haven't. Let's cram all 2,000 and counting kanji back into your brain. Stories? Oh, you can work on that in your fabled Free Time. Perhaps you should stop needing to sleep.")
1) Caught in a Thousand Strings: I have too much inspiration for this story. -bitterface-
2) Absolute Cruelty: Poor everyone-that's-not-Ryoma. -evilface-
3) Valiant: KagaKagaKagaKagaKagaKaga -manicface-
4) Silhouette: Kikumaru is really fun here... -bemusedface-
5) Resist Anything But Temptation: ...I am too in awe of Atobe's prowess? -blindedface-
6) In A Handbasket: Akutsu! -fangirlface-
7) Guide to Dating: Despite being halfway done, Ryoma is being difficult. -whyDIDyouchoosecakeface-
8) A Fox Prowls: One of my many, many weaknesses is Platinum Pair. -sadface-
9) Resistance is Futile: Needed a break to recover. The fourth chapter is about one-third done, and it's just getting progressively more traumatic for me. Currently in a catatonic-writer-state. -deadface-
10) Cookie Crumbs: Despite being crack-tastic and easy to write, I actually use this story to recover from a Writer's Block. Also, the little-Golden Pair are being a couple of pains. -angryface-
11) Birthday Bargain: The final chapter was almost complete - and then my USB drive was destroyed. Fell into a funk, recovered, a rewrote a better final chapter. I backed that up in GoogleDocs - just as my second USB drive was destroyed. Went back into GoogleDocs to find THAT copy almost completely erased. Currently in another funk with this story, but adding tidbits here and there so not all hope is lost. -isitCURSEDface-
(because everyone should have one)
"After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box."
"Learning is not compulsory...neither is survival."
--W. Edwards Deming
"A true friend stabs you in the front."
"I thoroughly disapprove of duels.
If a man should challenge me,
I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand
and lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
"Guide to Dating" has been translated into Russian! Thank you to FFnet user Ainedil (Rhaina) for being so awesome as to translate it! Check out her FFnet profile for the links.
Fuji and Ryoma 1: i61(dot)photobucket(dot)com/albums/h44/neumegami/titans(dot)jpg
Fuji and Ryoma 2: i61(dot)photobucket(dot)com/albums/h44/neumegami/titans001(dot)jpg
Fuji and Ryoma 3: i61(dot)photobucket(dot)com/albums/h44/neumegami/titans002(dot)jpg
"Have you found your answer?
Trying not to see what is visible.
Endeavoring to see what isn't visible.
What is it?
It's a dream."
--Nano, "Togainu no Chi"
Unsafe External Link