I am a budding author who, one day, hopes to get her work published!
If I told you my n a m e
would you grant me grace
and remember it?
A l i e gets half way around the world
Before the truth has a chance to
put its pants on.
- S i r W i n s t o n C h u r c h i l l
A c r o w n is merely a hat
that lets the r a in in.
- Frederick the Great
Be the orange sheep in the family
- Urban Outfitters picture
You can hope for the b e s t,
You can hope for the w o r s t,
because life is not a movie;
'tis completely unrehearsed.
- My best friend, Sabrina
An h o n e s t answer
is like a kiss on the lips.
- P r o v e r b s 24:26
Every c l o u d has
a silver lining.
- John Milton/Phineas T. Barnum
T e a r s was the windows
of our souls so we can s e e
ourselves more clearly.
You'll know when you're in l o v e
when you can't sleep, because
r e a l i t y is finally better than
your d r e a m s.
- Dr. Suess
You never really k n o w.
Sing like no one is l i s t e n i n g
Dance like no one is w a t c h i n g
Love like you've never been h u r t
and live like it's H e a v e n on E a r t h.
- Mark Twain
I'm intimidated by the f e a r
of being average.
- Taylor Swift
If you want to be irreplaceable,
you have to be d i f f e r e n t.
- Coco C h a n e l
What I've learned is
not to c h a n g e who you are,
because eventually you will
run out of things to b e c o m e.
- Taylor Swift
Dancing is s i l e n t poetry.
Sometimes l o v e finds us when
our h o p e is fading and the twilight
is settling in. It leads us through the
d a r k e s t nights . . . the nights
when the new moon fills the sky.
As it b l o s s o m s and g r o w s
its sparkling l i g h t is enough to
eclipse the brightness of the
- t-shirt from Cafe Press
I do run into walls and doors
and a p o l o g i z e.
I have burst out laughing
- in the middle of dead silence -
about something that happened
Sometimes you've got to a c c e p t
That the r a i n was always there
to cleanse and wash away
All the h u r t that's remained
in your s o u l.
A fronte praecipitium, a tergo lupi:
A p r e c i p i c e in front, at their backs
to the wolves.
*The Blatant Facts of Me*
- I am eccentric.
- I am younger than twenty-five, older than thirteen.
- Literature, p r o s e, poetry . . . bring it on, baby.
- I am more of an introvert than an extrovert.
- I like to s m i l e, though I don't do it often.
- I am not a fan of people . . . but I give them chances.
- I suffer from g l o s s o p h o b i a. Seriously.
- You do not recognize me through my physical features . . .
. . . you recognize me through my personality.
- I have not "found" myself yet.
- I plan to stay single until I meet a m a n who will dance with me . . .
. . . under the s t a r s.
- If you catch me saying "y'all" or dropping the "g" in a gerund, it's 'cause it's easier.
- I do archery.
- Drama in r e a l i t y = makes me want to hurl.
- Drama in b o o k s = makes me want to read more.
- Am I hopeless romantic? (He caressed me gently, and his touch sparked a
thousand never-ending tingles that ignited the love and illuminated
the true beauty that he owns, in which outshines the moon . . .)
- Writing, reading, drawing and listening to music makes me happy.
- I imagine. D r e a m. Love.
- I am a believer and follower of God.
- I can be a total Anime/Manga geek if situation calls for it.
- I love Sailor Moon, Teen Titans, The Nanny, Courage the Cowardly Dog. . . .
- I love birds, the moon, stars, and wolves.
- I love mythology, folklore, and legends.
- I love when a scent l i n g e r s in your nose and it brings back a memory . . .
- I love anything relatively d a r k.
- I have never fallen in l o v e.
Love vs. Sex
A teenage girl - about the age of 17 - had gone to visit
She ended up staying longer than
As she walked along under the tall elm
When she reached the alley, which was a
However, halfway down the alley she
She became uneasy and began to pray, asking
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness
When she reached the end of the alley,
The following day, she read in the
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to
She felt she could recognize the man, so she told
The police asked her if she would be
She agreed and immediately pointed out the
When the man was told he had been
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery
She asked if they would ask the man one
Diane was curious as to why he had not
When the policeman asked him, he
Amazingly, whether you believe or not,
Did you know that 98% of
Repost this as Love vs. Sex if you truly
P.S.: God is always there in your heart and loves you
"If you deny me in front of your friends,
I will deny you in front of my Father." - Matthew 10:32-33
HOW MANY BELIEVERS WON'T REPOST?
Unsafe External Link