Author has written 1 story for Buso Renkin.
OMG!~ It's me, Vampy! I've been totally re-VAMPED ( pun intended? )
Yes, I will try to continue my very smawsome ( I love making up new words >w> ) Buso Renkin FF but I will also be looking to write a Junjou Romantica one too!~ ( Persona? )
Believe me when I say that I'll be doing just enough "drugs" ( >:3 YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME COPPERS!!!!!!! /insanity ) to make decently funny if not hilarious FF's.
I won't promise that I'll be reading many FanFictions ( maybe more over the summer? ), nor can I promise that I'll be writing much FanFiction ( I mean, overall :p ) BUT I WILL DO SOMETHING BECAUSE THIS ACCOUNT WASN'T FOR NOTHING D:
So if you'd like to witness ( or should I say "read"? ) the crackpotness, stick around! :3
Gender: Female, duh?
Age: Old Enough, mofo. >:3
LUVLUVLUV: Anime, Manga, Photography, writing, cake >:D, yaoi, Supernatural, parodies, nature ;P
HATEHATEHATE: Fresh carrots ( wtf?! ), posers, Kirkland ( Costco ) Rotisserie chicken, spiders 3:
Currently Working on: Kuroshitsuji fanfic ( which can soon be found on my separate account NeutronStarsCollide ), my Buso Renkin fanfic ( might get dropped? ), and probably something else because I'm always watching crap ;P
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Re-post this if you laughed...
My name is Sarah
Put this in your profile if you hate child abuse